Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach8456

VIP Member
Thread suggestion-
Misogyn-INCH’s past remains at the fore….
meanwhile Sofas still a massive bore :sleep:

Reactions: 8

Ejka

I don't normally venture over here, you're all too busy for me to keep up, but received a copy of Living North East magazine today and it has a piece in from the house she stayed in over Christmas.

Her father 'rang ahead' to organise things 🙄🙄 is he her manager ringing about his celebrities rider? Wtf???

It made me laugh out loud.
“Other family members” vague

rachaelx84x

Let me think🤔...........................

..hold on.................................
Worse on the fan page the other day, one suggested toothpaste to shine your taps, I shunned the idea she said she would rather listen to cleaning professionals such as SS and Mr Carrington 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
It is all attention because Stacey and tracey.
Playing pity party for engagement and for people to message her. Seriously what real problems and stress does she have 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have a feeling the gram is down. No new stories for like 6 hours from anyone. Braggy Thatcher surely would have been on talking about her night out in Laaandan with mummaz. We'd have at least seen her combing Audrey's hair again by now.
Just checked it maybe a localised issue but it's working and can confirm we aren't missing anything!

kayl1986

VIP Member
She's such a liar she's always looking for sympathy! All over christmas it was THE SAME 'i can't get Christmassy' 'i can't get my shit together'. FRAUD! You have millions in the bank, two houses, builders doing up your 2nd home FOR YOU, carers for you and your children around you 24/7, you and your husband film you roaming around the garden gushing over live stock.

Pull yourself together and get over your self women! You are an embarressment!

PS why does she swear so much o no a business account? She has young followers that supposedly look up to her! Chav
Exactly this.she is a joke

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Same, we take the piss but I always think weepy is a decent guy and it's lovely he shows his emotions like that. The wedding photos are still funny though! Hinch uses him for content almost as much as her kids an animals, The cynic in me thinks she also posts "my dad" so much to wind his other family up.
His other family?

panda-eyes

Also maybe they didn't go with the norm but would brides dad not normally sit next to grooms dad at top table, and Brides Mum with Grooms Dad ...I would imagine Mr and Mrs H do not like Fiddle and Weeping Willow one bit
I was thinking the same. We did this at our wedding, my mum said it was traditionally done that way.