Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Even the sheep defending hunch are saying if you want common sense cleaning your in the wrong group 😂 do they not read what they type
I'm not bothered why would I hide I've nothing to hide.. its the truth they need to wake up its a business and a massive money spinner. She should be promoting how to save money tips on how to do that..suppose to inflenece I don't slag her off or pull her to pieces or her family..I wished people would wake up that's its all a con and all business if they are to inflenece inflenece something that's is fair and helps others. With whats going on in the world open there minds near a war going on massive bills some poor sods with be at breaking point some off her poor followers need help i feel sorry for some of them its sad.so selfish narrow minded .

Reactions: 6

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
I couldn
Even the sheep defending hunch are saying if you want common sense cleaning your in the wrong group 😂 do they not read what they type before posting…
I couldn't reply back to this comment I've either been blocked or they've took.the post down. I wrote a reply as well so wasn't happy.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Completely unrelated or maybe not... If anyone hasn't seen the tinder swindler on Netflix... Watch it ! Such an eye opening documentary on how everything you see online is completely fake and these poor women are going into thousands, even millions of pounds worth of debt for something they believe is love but isn't at all 😳 i won't say too much because it's well worth the watch. Made me feel that it's not much different to the fact that Sopha's shoppers go into debt to fund her lavish lifestyle !! God I hate Instagram and the monsters it has created
Oh someone else recommended that to me and I forgot. Will give it a go, thank you!

BBC1HD

VIP Member
She's probably reading the positivity notes that Abi made her a couple year ago, hinch apparently kept them in her bedside table to read a few whenever she's feeling down
(a kid hearing her aunties issues enough to make a fucking positivity booklet at such a young age isn't normal)
Lmao the affirmation notes 🤣. I forgot about those!

• Haha

moominflower

Chatty Member
Me finks it's Soph xx
Well this was just left on the support thread and cos I’m so cynical I think it’s Hinch 🤣
Hinch did say she’s been having a tough time of it .. so she’s looking for some support
The “no real life friends” “supportive family” “if im honest” comment ...
Sorry to this poster if you’re not hinch but I got my spidey sense tingling 🤣🤣🤣 to the poster I’m sorry if you read here you then you know it’s all love 💓
CB3114F6-F37B-47C0-A6EA-0341C07D1A71.png

kayl1986

VIP Member
Thank you! I was sure we’d said about it on here ages ago but then doubted myself!
I am sure we did on hinch but i follow SS on tattle and few threads behind on hers and know i seen it there . but everything is planned for primetime 😂

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Fuck me, imagine looking down to see Hinchs birds nest hair style where your chuff should be.
Trying to give birth and hearing that manic laugh and the inevitable “oh my heart!”.

The baby would refuse to come out so I’m guessing she was there if it’s been born.
*wasn’t there