Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
it was 89 for this one and 87 for yours when I did it. So so close, bring it back for the next one xx
Oh when I looked back it said 88
it was 89 for this one and 87 for yours when I did it. So so close, bring it back for the next one xx
It’s only abit of Fun but just checked and mine was just higher🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 4

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Can’t get her shit together, whilst sat in the second home. She’s a fucking joke. She’s sat in a room that hasn’t even been slightly packed away. I fortunately haven’t ever had to move since I left my parents, but I feel for every single person who has had to rush pack, entertain children, clean and be out of a house in 24hrs. She hasn’t a single clue of what life is really like.
Shes there if its true because there are workmen at Faux Farm🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Froglife75

Please help! I’ve accidentally hit something and made the writing go tiny on the page! Anyone know how to fix the problem? 🙈

Quietreader9

You seem very keen on defending Inch, we have receipts for alot of our opinions😉
Am calling out our behaviors not defending him. Someone said a person who worked him said he was nasty fine I accept that receipt.. I just hadn't heard that before.. like I said we don't have to agree.. so as you were...

Reactions: 3