Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzybird

God I just can't deal with people, just had to unfriend someone on fb cos they have a business and have sent hinch free stuff....I just cannot get on board with people who continually give a millionaire free things. Sickening
To be fair though if your friend thinks it could help her business. Which it probably will if hinch actually acknowledges it. Then can you really blame them for wanting to get a boost. Now if this business is already a massive thing and they are living a life of luxury from it then yeah I can’t stand that.

Reactions: 7

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
I was thinking the same. We did this at our wedding, my mum said it was traditionally done that way.
I know a lot of folk change tradition etc , but considering she had the big fancy pants wedding you would have thought everything would have been done the traditional way.

Quietreader9

For me it's his voice. He always sounds so creepy, slimy and pervy, and he has a chain smokers voice.
"They hear we ‘hag her off’ and come have a nosey, read a few facts and try jump on board.A bit misguided unless you’ve read the wiki and understand everyone here is actually really lovely. Just a bunch of fact checkers and timeline watchers 👀😂"

It's a bit more than that unfortunately.. I wish we stopped at being righteous unfortunate a lot of comments tip into crossing a line... for example, the jokes on fiddle and JamieshortforJames are getting a bit out of hand. "Bet he's a proper sleeze to female bar staff!" We know nothing about him being a perv and they are getting being judgemental and personal! My two cents..

Last edited:

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Not defending her but that is a traditional seating plan
Is it! Ive genuinely never seen that, its always Parents of groom Bman, Groom, Bride, MOH, parents of bride at the weddings ive been too, maybe the people i know are the weird ones haha sometimes theyll switch so a parent of each is on both sides too. Learn something new every day ☺

Aunt Lydia

She did try a giveaway a while ago, but said the only fair way she was able to do it was for everyone to buy a ticket to enter!
I can’t remember though how much each entry was or if she even completed it and cancelled it because of the backlash.
When was this?

woopdeewoop

View attachment 1040417View attachment 1040418

Is that the cling on in the chair? No way is that room from Ronnie and Lennie playing. It’s staged AF.

This is a theme that’s developing too. She doesn’t post for two days, he posts at the end of day two, drip feeding some bullshit or other and draws the huns right back in. Such cunts.
Until I heard him, I didn’t know a voice could be such a turn off 🤢

Reactions: 6