Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lenor and water “fabric spray” that she swore by …..and suddenly disappeared with no explanation 😂😂😂

Reactions: 23
Not sure if this counts as a lie but…..

ROSE BLUNDERLAND LIMITED EDITION

Only available for christmas, hinchers

Shelves still full of the stuff at easter 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This has always made me laugh, the porridge duplicates are only 5 days apart. She must have a very short memory 🤣
One for me, that's not really a lie but shows how her and Inch for what they really are, a pair of fame seekers, is when Fash FC was uncovered on tattle and several rags printed the story. Not once did Hinch or Inch mention this to their followers, they've just pretended it didn't happen. The time Inch was on tipping point has also never been mentioned, or when he apparently tried to get himself on TOWIE which is bizarre as they both love to boast but they obviously want to keep the fame seeking quiet 🤫 the fact they can't bring themselves to chat about this tells a lot. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-li...hliffe-23272606.amp?__twitter_impression=true
hinch time 3.jpg
hinch time 4.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just to add a little evidence to the whole filtering her face while promoting cosmetics which is against ASA rules.
Here is a photo from her montage after Lennie was born - you can see she has lovely natural skin and lots of freckles across her cheeks and nose. Compare this to the photo of her advertising Iconic cosmetics. I think at the time a tattler messaged Iconic with their concerns to be told that they had no reason to think that Sophie was using filters in her advertisement for them (someone please correct me if I’m wrong).
I know we all have parts of our bodies or faces that we dislike but to use a blatant filter and lie about how your face really looks, specifically when you’re using these filters in adverts for your own monetary gain, it’s all just a bit wrong to me. Really doesn’t send the right message to all of her easily influenced followers.
View attachment 1014084View attachment 1014085
Yes and they gave this answer, load of rubbish and lying from that company too. They are as bad as she is.

"Thanks for getting in touch!

We appreciate your feedback.
I have checked this for you and have been informed we believe no filters were used. If you have any other questions we would recommend for you to send a direct message on Instagram to our social team!

We hope this helps!

Hannah xx
Customer Service"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The reason people comment when there’s an unfiltered photo is because of the massive difference compared to the filtered ones she posts
Maybe she feels a need sometimes when some people on tattle overstep the mark in my opinion and point out her chin,looks old,looks like a man,call her Steve,say she’d not look out of place on Dragrace. Agree shouldn’t filter for beauty ads but I’d say nowadays many people male and female put on some sort of filter coz of judgement. You can dislike someone behaviour without picking apart their looks. If was me I’d stick to pointing out Hinch and Inches master plan and insider knowledge of the next big thing using psychological tactics on the vulnerable. Good luck in getting her cancelled though.

Reactions: 12
Lets not forget the face slapping when she meets a spider.
Wonder if she has met one yet at the "farm". Im betting thats a fear she will quickly forget 🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure if its been mentioned yet but surely we cant have this 500 thread without remembering the live they did at Ronnie's 1st birthday party, where it appeared very obviously to be snowing ❄❄ 👃👃in maldon 😳😳😂😂
Look at how different she looks there!! 🥸

Can't believe how quickly this thread has gone 🤣🤣 I larve it

Reactions: 15
The time she was lying on the kitchen floor sobbing, clutching her Minky and James came along and scooped her up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Maybe she feels a need sometimes when some people on tattle overstep the mark in my opinion and point out her chin,looks old,looks like a man,call her Steve,say she’d not look out of place on Dragrace. Agree shouldn’t filter for beauty ads but I’d say nowadays many people male and female put on some sort of filter coz of judgement. You can dislike someone behaviour without picking apart their looks. If was me I’d stick to pointing out Hinch and Inches master plan and insider knowledge of the next big thing using psychological tactics on the vulnerable. Good luck in getting her cancelled though.
Oh I agree, and personally, I don’t comment on her looks.

What I’m saying is, because she drastically changes every part of her face it’s a shock when the unfiltered version makes an appearance (no pun intended).

There can be a few cruel remarks but the majority of us say that she looks better and healthier in the unfiltered photos

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone have the receipts for when she got rid of those massive urn things in her dining room? We clocked they had gone and she claimed next day they got smashed by accident 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone got the video of her sat in Henry’s bed, under the worktop, having a ‘tend‘ breakdown?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure if its been mentioned yet but surely we cant have this 500 thread without remembering the live they did at Ronnie's 1st birthday party, where it appeared very obviously to be snowing ❄❄ 👃👃in maldon 😳😳😂😂
dont think she’s ever been live since

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.