Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that this? Gemma from the Organised Mum

No it wasn't her. It was a small account think it's down now cos tried to search for it. Will go back and have another look

View attachment 1014465
This is the one I was talking about Polly. Just couldn't remember my name. It was horrific for her, I followed her and the trolling kept on and on. She took the account down in the endm

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I have no problem with anyone making a career on Instagram or other social media, I do take issue with someone doing it under the pretence of "just me shining my sink"

Sophie regularly told her shoppers that she wasn't making money from Instagram and anything she was gifted was just a little thank you for shouting out a company.
It was reported that she was making 4k a 15 second story and she refuted that.
She was telling the truth as she was actually lifting 15k a post at that stage!

Why not just be honest and say that she had been offered a chance to earn whilst working at home and she was going to take it with both hands?
Why was she hiding that she was well on her way to her first million with her concealed ads and hiding the amount of stuff she was gifted?

Its the dishonesty that I dislike. There are many other social media millionaires that I watch and respect as they are open and frank about what they are selling and you can choose to shop with them or not.

All of Sophie swipe ups were putting cookies on people's amazon and ebay accounts for 30 days meaning that she profited from them from anything they bought in that time. She never once declared this when putting a swipe up on.

She even went as far as to say she was having to mark things as ads that weren't ads!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
No it wasn't her. It was a small account think it's down now cos tried to search for it. Will go back and have another look

This is the one I was talking about Polly. Just couldn't remember my name. It was horrific for her, I followed her and the trolling kept on and on. She took the account down in the endm
Oh my gosh. I'd forgotten about this account 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.