Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so, I rare lambs and sheep. Contrary to popular belief. They don't actually say baahh as such. Its more like they say aahhh or mehhhh. So Ron is totally right yhe way he's saying it.

Anyway, anyone notice the random car in the drive and the rangerover following Jamie long for James home with the motor home. I think fiddle fingers and jdog went to collect it in the ranger and had a wee futter at each other in lay-by ✌🤮
Jaymaaayy why is the camper van bed sheet crumpled??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not been keeping up with her or tattle but just seen her stories. Is this their Audi? Did Inch get a new one this year as it’s a 21 plate?
I thought he had an S5 too, this looks either like an A3 or possibly an estate…

Pretty sure that’s a Merc next to it. Thought Fiddle Fingers had a MINI and Big Al a BMW?!

Reactions: 9
Been for a gorgeous walk this morning with my boys, the dog, and our friends and their dog. Two spaniels running like crazy for an hour across fields and still it’s not enough for them. Makes me so sad for Henry 😔
You can't beat a simple walk can you? ♥ Earlier this year a dog of Henry's breed nearly knocked me off my feet on our woodland walk, he or she was SO energetic. Absolutely stunning, proper full of life. It's absolutely disgraceful how Henry is treat 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You can't beat a simple walk can you? ♥ Earlier this year a dog of Henry's breed nearly knocked me off my feet on our woodland walk, he or she was SO energetic. Absolutely stunning, proper full of life. It's absolutely disgraceful how Henry is treat 💔
The kids know that the dog gets walked, because it’s part of her needs. They’re responsible for helping take care of her - feeding her, brushing etc.

Mine is a springer rather than a cocker like Henry, but they are very similar in terms of physical energy and mental stimulation needs. I knew what I was getting into when I got her, and I would be failing her hugely if she was even half the size of Hennerz.

I got a dog walker that I couldn’t really afford when I had a medical emergency after littlest was born, as I couldn’t take her out myself.

Hinch has more money than she knows what to do with, she could easily employ a walker 5 days a week and just let him be a dog and have fun off lead with his own kind for an hour or two a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Please tell me they aren’t using that car seat for Ronnie, he should still be harnessed and ideally rear facing not in a high back booster seat 😩😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Jesus christ uts hard to believe that this is a nearly 40 year old woman, pissing her pants over a bleeping tap. Has she seriously never been in a caravan or motor home before? As for shining the sink, how about just leave it as it is and enjoy being with your boys you utter apology for a mother. Kids don't give a toss if the sink is shiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A walk is perfect. Those dogs should be energetic, not bloody laid about like lardsome. It’s cruel!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just because I’ve nothing better to do with my time 😅 what is he? 4-5 months?

Deffo my pet hate, my child is 48 months old, no hun, they’re 4. 🤦‍♀️
When folk ask how old my kids are now i’m gonna say 300 months and 264 months 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Won’t happen 😂
I know - it’s so sad for those boys though - exploited by two parents who moan about social media and the negativity it can bring, yet are prepared to subject their own children to it. The Hinches are just fame hungry, narcissistic, hypocrites.

Reactions: 20
I also really hope for Ronnie’s sake that car seat isn’t his.. it’s a high back booster and not safe for a little guy his age 😢
It's a group 123. It's strapped In with the seat belt and the proper harness for Ronnie. Stage 2 is just using the seat belt as a high back booster and stage 3 is the back removed. My 2 year-old has yhe same seat in my mums car and it looks like a high back from the side. But you can see the actual seat belt holding it in place.

I just wish she would enjoy the time with yhe boys and stop going on about shining the bleeping sink and hinching it. Absolute melt 🙄

Reactions: 11
Can I just say I’ve no issue with her going on holiday. Me and other half had a 2 week camping holiday in Scotland in July/august. Weather was cracking. Had an amazing time. My issue was that she had the cheek to say she never went away anywhere 🤣. She’s always away. I hope they have a nice time but you just know it’s all gonna be for the gram. Make memories not content hinch and keep them to yourself

Reactions: 27
Just wanted to say I now fully support the theory that Lonnie was born in January. My niece was born 3 days before Lonnie (the May birth) and cannot fully support her own head when she’s being held, she’s not totally floppy but you definitely still need a hand there just in case. In that video she’s just posted about the camper van, she’s only holding Lonnie by the bum and he his perfectly upright and fully supporting his head, I (and most people I know) could only start hold their babies like that when they were at least 6 months old

Eh? This is so untrue. Mine was walking at 6.5 months 😂

Reactions: 8
Can I just say I’ve no issue with her going on holiday. Me and other half had a 2 week camping holiday in Scotland in July/august. Weather was cracking. Had an amazing time. My issue was that she had the cheek to say she never went away anywhere 🤣. She’s always away. I hope they have a nice time but you just know it’s all gonna be for the gram. Make memories not content hinch and keep them to yourself
The only thing I have an issue with is her making out like they never usually get a break, it’s only been 5 minutes since the anniversary weekend, plus it’s not like they lead particularly stressful lives

Reactions: 28
Honestly this thread. Why on earth would she say he was born in May when he was really born 4 months earlier in January? I know she fibs that's what brought me here because I cant stand her but lying when her baby was born?
Just incase he is "behind" with his development??? Just a thought 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That story with Jamie driving up to them in the motor home, the music playing made it look like something off ceebeebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh look she's being relatable again with a massive f!#k off winnebago.

Reg is Dartmoor, Devon so I bet that's where they're heading!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.