Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being so unwilling to accept her mistakes and change.

People would not be so hostile towards it if she was willing to accept she’s made mistakes. I don’t believe she is that dim around privacy. She certainly understands her own need for privacy, hence the house move. She cannot accept what she does with her kids is a gross invasion of privacy. Something tells me she doesn’t want to admit that as part of admitting that is you put your child at risk and centered yourself above their needs. Feelings of guilt are natural when we want to change and make amends.

When she moved: this would of been the perfect time to censor her kids and not mention their private lives including medical history and tantrums.

“Now we have moved I feel I need to give my children the same privacy I felt entitled to. Therefore, I will continue to share my journey in my house but my kids will life a private life till they can understand what I choose to document. I apologise for over sharing my children. I made a mistake. I want them to be happy and thrive”

Admitting her mistake and having a message out there that “actually I did use my children inappropriately and I got defensive as I felt my mothering skills were being attacked” may mean she can salvage relationships with her kids when they grow. The longer she leaves it, the more likely it is the kids will recognise she always understood and put herself first.

That’s just one issue but you see what I mean. She refuses to ever admit when she’s done wrong, even when it’s screaming her in the face.

This makes her come across false and very unkind. Nobody is perfect, which is a phrase she just utters, but she doesn’t practise it. If she recognised this truly, she’s have figured out the ability to say “I messed up and I will do better” nothing she does is kind of real. She’s very problematic and that is why she has 500 odd threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The one where Hinch puts Instagram content before the safety of Ronnie. I’m sure others may have many receipts, but how many rimes did they show Ronnie at one of his favourite places, The Tip. Out of the car and helping his stupid and irresponsible parents. These are the rules at Maldon Tip and I’m sure every tip in the country.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
He was also only wearing the first walker socks from nuby which have a really flexible sole to help aid walking. He was a confident walker at this point and anything could have gone through the sole

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I remember a woman, maybe a couple years ago on Instagram who had had Hinch threatening to ruin her business so she started an anti influencer account. Cannot remember her name but recall that the reason she approached Hinch was the bad impact Hinch was having on her mental health. Hinch sent the flock after her as well and she had masses of abuse from the disgusting Hinch trolls
Was that this? Gemma from the Organised Mum

Reactions: 7
Oh the bright red temp egg. I know there's proof of that on the previous threads somewhere, because then she deleted it, but we already submitted the receipts.

Touchy subject cos I know it did cause a few arguments but for this thread I'll mention it, feeding lennie before the recommended age and never mentioning as to why or putting a disclaimer - allowing people who watch her think its safe to do.

Someone did bring an issue up with Ronnies carseat on the way to Peppa pig in the RV, I can't remember but I know it was shocking if someone would like to confirm? It wasn't secure I don't think.
Sorry to quote myself but here's proof of the red egg. There was another time of it being red too so it wasn't the first or last time this happened.
For anyone unsure, red on a temperature glo egg means its too hot.

Here's a screenshot of what the colours mean on a glo egg. Red is unsafe for a childs bedroom.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Oooh another one. During lockdown she had a photoshoot in the house and she *claimed*to be doing her own makeup but it came out that makeupbymikey was there with a crew - at a time where the beauty industry was taking a kicking due to lockdown, plus it breached the rule of 6/2households.

There's definitely receipts on the threads, this one made me irate and is the reason she blocked me.

Oh, and her need to block anyone who dares say anything negative. In my case I didn't actually say anything but I LIKED a comment made by someone on that mikeys post calling them out and she blocked me. So she went out of her way to click on who had liked the comments and block them.

Noone likes to see anything bad about themselves but she actively seeks negativity out. Plus I do believe that if you're willing yo take the highs of Instagram you need to take the lows too

• Heart
Reactions: 53
#500 #MrsHinch

Has anyone mentioned that time Father Jamie (short for James) Oi Oi got a job?

He only mentioned it once, there was a story of him coming back home after a long day at work and no one rushing to greet him!
Worth noting that this would be around the time they bought the new house (not a farm) - Jamie was clearly involved in that, yet they joked about him being at work.

Reactions: 20
Sorry to quote myself but here's proof of the red egg. There was another time of it being red too so it wasn't the first or last time this happened.
For anyone unsure, red on a temperature glo egg means its too hot.

Here's a screenshot of what the colours mean on a glo egg. Red is unsafe for a childs bedroom.
As much as I hate to defend her.....these eggs are not always correct. I've had 2 of them but they have both shown red even in winter with the heating off! I even tested it by putting it on a windowsill and it still showed as red!
Personally, I think they are completely unreliable......but, we all know this is the woman who has the heating set to 30c in summer, so maybe it is correct 😂

Reactions: 21
Lullaby Trust recommends nothing should be in a crib or cot while a baby is sleeping as it can be dangerous. Here are cuddly toys, a sleepy head and muslin embroidered all in the crib with Lennie while he is sleeping.
View attachment 1014365
One of my close family members is a health visitor and she said the amount of people she has to advise not to use the “Sleepyheads” is crazy!! Yet all the influencers use them and so people (especially young impressionable mothers) buy them. They are so dangerous!!!

Reactions: 27
The perfectly natural face of a woman who has just given birth ❤

Not an appearance that Sophie ever chooses to share.

It’s understandable why there are comments that she is unrecognisable in the photos she posts.

View attachment 1014266View attachment 1014267
I dont think I've seen kitchengate mentioned yet and it's what made me realise how much she lied. Hinch wanted us to believe that she had a wall in her kitchen knocked out and a whole new kitchen put in and the timeframe this all happened in was a week. Not a week of building work, a WEEK from having the initial idea to everything being finished. Day one, I want to knock that wall out. Day 2 builders were round for quotes. Day 3 she went to Disney and the builders started work.
Day 2, she already had kitchen design done

Attachments

• Heart

Not a lie but dangerous practice, somebody from here had message sylvanian families asking If the toys she was putting in the dolls house were appropriate for Ron's age and they replied they were for older children and had contacted her agent requesting that she posted it on her stories for her followers but she never did and just stopped posting the dolls house instead .With the amount of ( supposed) followers she has and how they copy everything she does his could have been potentially life threatening to a child .

Edited for spelling mistakes

Screenshot_20220125-091733_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-084958_Chrome.jpg

The One With The Dream Cheating!
Her mean girl vibes are here for all to see.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
More pre-records. Posting that she was going out that morning, when her calendar says it’s two days earlier!

And the relevance:- https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...-walk-thatll-be-24k-please.10554/post-2713775

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fake grass!
1- hinting for a while that her grass is terrible and muddy - when it’s never looked like that but she had plans so had to start her stories.
2- asking her sheep opinions on which fake grass she should get (when it had already been fit)
3- we know it was already fit because only a few days later - tadaaa there was fake grass laid - shed managed to find a company to fit her in,prep her ground, and fit the grass with less than a days notice!

it infuriated me because
1- with all her money she could have paid someone to treat and tend to her grass but instead had a big area of fake bad for the eco system plastic laid down that will end up in landfill in 10 years time and will never break down.
2- her followers are sheep - and follow her every move - so they go ahead and do the same - only they probably can’t afford the stuff that will last 10 years and so in 5 years a tit load more landfil!
3 - cleaning fake grass with fabulosa chemical - so any chance of any kind of insect surviving her garden with plastic grass laid was most definitely seen off with her pouring nice smelling chemical allover it!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oooh another one. During lockdown she had a photoshoot in the house and she *claimed*to be doing her own makeup but it came out that makeupbymikey was there with a crew - at a time where the beauty industry was taking a kicking due to lockdown, plus it breached the rule of 6/2households.

There's definitely receipts on the threads, this one made me irate and is the reason she blocked me.

Oh, and her need to block anyone who dares say anything negative. In my case I didn't actually say anything but I LIKED a comment made by someone on that mikeys post calling them out and she blocked me. So she went out of her way to click on who had liked the comments and block them.

Noone likes to see anything bad about themselves but she actively seeks negativity out. Plus I do believe that if you're willing yo take the highs of Instagram you need to take the lows too
Here’s the receipt for that one. Professional photos shoot in her house to announce her pregnancy with Lennie despite the country being in lockdown. Not what I think most would consider to be crucial work but proof again that to Mrs Hinch her IG is her work, not just a friendly group of people she chats to like friends.
35C0743D-9813-470F-918B-340AB6BDAD31.jpeg

Reactions: 34
Her BLATANT favouritsm and constant batting both kids off eachother - I wouldn't say its an opinion as such, I think it's pretty obvious. There's alot of things you could back this up with, as a parent myself I think it's very unkind and unnecessary.

It really stood out when she put 2 videos side by side of both boys eating their baby food. Ronnie had little to no emotion when eating, where Lennie was very happy and excited and she felt the need to compare them.

She can't accept the fact both children - and all children are very different. She has to constantly compare them both and make out that Lennie is the better child.
6FDDB185-367A-4651-BBBF-37F9FC3E8C16.jpeg

this is a good example from only a few days ago.

‘Bad news’ in large font next to Ronnie

‘Good news’ more subtly next to Lennie and Henry

Another here, where Ronnie was declared ‘naughty’ on a picture on Lennie

63EDD8B3-943C-42CD-97AA-99F15EAEB904.png

We called it that they boys, particularly Ronnie, were being used to build up to ads

4DD9A6A3-6375-4410-9C35-DE6F31F279CC.jpeg

And we were correct
67360E4C-8078-41F1-BC37-A0A20EB2CF87.png

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The One With The ‘Panicky Hour’

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.