Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that massively bothers me is how she never shows Ronnie having toys, and on the rare occasion we have, it’s almost immediately never seen again

• advent calendar cars in the big truck
• cuddle clock
• big birthday digger
• playhouse in the garden
• ‘craft’ table
• Christmas doll house
• mud kitchen
• ball pit

not to mention any fun activities he could be let loose on has to be micromanaged. The baking on the floor, he doesn’t get to even pour the bowls of ingredients in, Sophie has to do it for him. The bonfire night space rocket painting, she posts (I think to her stories) the end results, not including her sons craft.

all we see is this poor little boy only allowed screen time. Not even a book to read together. Breaks my heart for the little mite. He deserves to have fun, not be poked all the time or left with everyone else to take care of him.
Sophie also threw his wooden push along activity toy in the skip along with his expensive wooden slide she left out in the rain (both had screenshots on tattle before)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Belittles her best friend Trace. Took over her nursery project and used it to advertise her Hunch 🙊 items.

Talks about how her friend was "so worried" about the small space. This was not so long ago, so had probably already bought her farm. Must feel condescending when your friend who owns a fake mansion AND a fake farm uses your "small" space* for content.

**Hinch said the room was small. I don't think the room is that small but I don't own a mansion.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
I remember a woman, maybe a couple years ago on Instagram who had had Hinch threatening to ruin her business so she started an anti influencer account. Cannot remember her name but recall that the reason she approached Hinch was the bad impact Hinch was having on her mental health. Hinch sent the flock after her as well and she had masses of abuse from the disgusting Hinch trolls

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Her BLATANT favouritsm and constant batting both kids off eachother - I wouldn't say its an opinion as such, I think it's pretty obvious. There's alot of things you could back this up with, as a parent myself I think it's very unkind and unnecessary.

It really stood out when she put 2 videos side by side of both boys eating their baby food. Ronnie had little to no emotion when eating, where Lennie was very happy and excited and she felt the need to compare them.

She can't accept the fact both children - and all children are very different. She has to constantly compare them both and make out that Lennie is the better child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m sharing this again this morning to emphasise the level to which Sophie alters her appearance.

She clearly feels that she needs to do this.
We think she looks so much better when we see her natural appearance.

Regardless of anything else, the use of editing and filters when advertising beauty products and make up is against ASA regulations.

It sets a terrible example for other women and girls, and pushes an image that is unattainable in real life.
Such a shame that she feels she has to do this, all the huns do it. She looks so much better natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How she cries about wanting privacy and safety for her family (big statement covers that as to why they're moving) yet let's strangers call themselves aunties to her kids and allows them share photos of her children on their personal social medias, AND has Ronnie head to toe in PERSONALISED clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Unsafe sleep practices:
The glowing red temperature check egg.
Various shite in the Moses basket aka Rosemary’s baby gypsy wagon, clearly for aesfeticccsss.
‘Falling asleep’ on the patio holding Lonnie.
Lonnie clearly sleeping in another room before 6 months then later saying she was doing it for the first time at 6 months.
Cot Bumpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Have gone on and on about privacy, journalists trying to peep into their garden etc.
What they don't say is that their back garden is visible from a very public road, so you don't even have to be going into the estate to see it. Also because they have such a sloping garden, and the fact that they chose a raised pergola to go there, I'd reckon they're head and shoulders above the actual fence line as well. Now no-one would be even able to spot this, had they not chosen such 'noticeable' flowers etc and put the whole bloody thing online.🤷‍♀️
For people who are desperate for privacy their choice of new home has amazed me!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Playing tend shops in HB and saying how much she loved it and being a patronising twit to retail workers.

Unsafe sleep practices:
Various shite in the Moses basket aka Rosemary’s baby gypsy wagon, clearly for aesfeticccsss.
Lonnie clearly sleeping in another room before 6 months then later saying she was doing it for the first time at 6 months.
Cot Bumpers.
She would show Ronnie in that Moses basket on wheels sleeping at well over a year old too

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Unsafe sleep practices:
Cot Bumpers.
Oh the bright red temp egg. I know there's proof of that on the previous threads somewhere, because then she deleted it, but we already submitted the receipts.

Touchy subject cos I know it did cause a few arguments but for this thread I'll mention it, feeding lennie before the recommended age and never mentioning as to why or putting a disclaimer - allowing people who watch her think its safe to do.

Someone did bring an issue up with Ronnies carseat on the way to Peppa pig in the RV, I can't remember but I know it was shocking if someone would like to confirm? It wasn't secure I don't think.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Unsafe sleep practices:
Cot Bumpers.
Lullaby Trust recommends nothing should be in a crib or cot while a baby is sleeping as it can be dangerous. Here are cuddly toys, a sleepy head and muslin embroidered all in the crib with Lennie while he is sleeping.
7994FA59-90E1-4E7F-B92D-4888DE574F10.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Apologies if it's been mentioned.

When she saw a smaller Instagram account had posted a zoflora/jar "hack" . She copied it to her page without crediting where she got the idea from.
Once she started getting comments calling her out on the dangers of the hack, she threw the smaller account under the bus and decided to finally credit her to take the heat off of herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Both her sons, particularly Ronnie have had a phone shoved in their faces since they were babies and are used for so much of her content.

The worst for many was filming Ronnie on a potty as we've talked much about because it was so unbelievably awful. Poor lad.

Imagine growing up having to "perform" and pose for their parent's Insta followers almost daily? 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The one where Hinch puts Instagram content before the safety of Ronnie. I’m sure others may have many receipts, but how many rimes did they show Ronnie at one of his favourite places, The Tip. Out of the car and helping his stupid and irresponsible parents. These are the rules at Maldon Tip and I’m sure every tip in the country.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Again, I don't have the receipts - I keep 8000 pictures of the same thing my toddler has taken a picture of of but but receipts! They are on tattle though (receipts not the toddler)

But, there's an Easter picture of henners and Ronnie in a tent and Ronnie is quite clearly being held upright because he wasn't quite ready to sit unaided yet.

Also, she had a bench made for Ronnie and took a picture of an unsteady toddler/baby (I think he was around 1 year old) sitting on it with nothing but concrete underneath him.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.