Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing off her new milk dispensers knowing people who struggle need them more than a perfectly able woman, because of her showing these the prices will go up, like everything she shows does - I haven't looked for the receipt yet but a woman commented on the thread saying she needed some new ones and due to horrendous arthritis she couldn't lift milk, but since Mrs hinch advertised hers the prices flew up and this lady couldn't afford them.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 35
#MrsHinch
#ThisIsMe
#LifeInLists
#LittleBookOfLists
#HinchYourselfHappy
#MrsHinchTrolls
#Hinchers

The white washed Mirror she bought off FB marketplace and did it up with her Dad. She remarked "I have a special place for this" months ago initially placing on the landing at Greyskull

It was then featured in a photo on a story just last week - pride of place in the new house "temporary bedroom".
Proof the new house was a done deal several months ago because she knew where it was going and a winky face 😉

*Any Tattlers with the story receipt please add*
View attachment 1013787

29th August
Over 4 months before she announced the new house (not a farm)

B4CA0700-38AE-4388-B4D4-741F506DB731.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When she claimed to donate to food banks all the time / regularly, yet seemingly had no clue of any local ones, let alone how they operated - another blatant lie!

Of course, in true Sophie style, she had to make her donation all about her by mentioning that the security guard’s wife was a supposed “Hincher”.

Receipts of the Jus Roll / food bank mad-dash saga attached below:

9375C1AA-7D5A-4CBB-91D5-95CC25CCFD45.png

E6C39C9B-272E-46E9-BF05-6F76FD7A0945.png

86EABA27-EFEE-4FD2-AAAE-3BFF59C4A835.png

1DCED9AB-03EF-4ECF-9285-FDDA49A9CDDC.png

3BDA97B9-6393-4726-B54B-B4B427856521.png

• Heart
Reactions: 39
When she slagged off Wayfair on her stories, some furniture or something she had got from them increased in price after she advertised it. Yes Soph, just like plane tickets, Amazon etc, their prices work in algorithms, if they become popular the prices tick up. Clueless bint.

And also the time she went to Dorset, pretended mad Freda stayed back to housesit her house, then they were outed by a hincher posting a selfie of her and saying something like lovely to see your mum too. Can't remember exact details and can't find the posts to screenshot!

Reactions: 48
What was that?

Not so much a lie, but what about the "tradition" that lasted 3 weeks of taking Ronnie to the library every Saturday morning? What other "traditions" ended after a few weeks?
here you go x

Reactions: 14
I don’t have a screenshot but one of the things that horrified me is when a hincher commented on her post sharing she’d experienced a miscarriage…and Sophie replied that her baby would live on through Ronnie.
I’ve shared the screenshot page 8 or 9 x

Reactions: 8
Embrace your natural looks Sophie, you are an attractive woman without all this fake tit
I'm gonna sound like a nasty troll here, but I just don't see it. I think she's a normal looking and perfectly acceptable woman (as we all are) but my personal opinion is she has somehow made herself look like a foot (I can't quantify this opinion) I actually think she looks really lovely, attractive and warm before any surgery / filter / messing around with herself. Like someone you could be mates with. Someone with a sense of humour. In my opinion she's gone too far. *Only my opinion - don't come at me* 😂
Screenshot_20220124_234700.jpg

Reactions: 32
Despite claiming she has trolling messages about Henry’s weight, she fails to address the fact that he is morbidly obese.

He is fed constantly to ensure he performs, and to ensure he is loyal to her.

The same pattern has already begun with the alpacas, as she is always seen giving them carrots which should be an occasional, supplementary treat.

View attachment 1013650View attachment 1013651
I asked a Vet friend about Henry a few months ago, they said they would be worried on sight of his body condition score (BCS) and would rate him a 7 maybe 8. This is obviously without actually seeing him in person and checking him over but his pictures clearly show his condition. No visible waist, fat over ribs etc.

For info the scale is 1-9, ideal being 4/5 and anything over that overweight.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Im off to bed now but I recall something about the stair gate when Ronnie was small. She bought an original one and it didnt fit then suddenly this custom made one appeared, then did we see the original one going to the skip? One of you Nustys might remember :)

Reactions: 25
here you go x

And the Remembrance Day 'tradition' of pitting the boys in gifted pyjamas, putting puppies round them and posting a grid post advertising said PJs. Then that horrible business owner was popping up everywhere on that post, telling people that she made them and to look on her website. It was a tradition that only started last year, never been done before so clearly not a tradition

Reactions: 22
here you go x

Ah thank you. I didn't even know of or follow her until Ronnie was about 6 months old so missed this. See she's done the same as SS when she made out Rex was prem. Disgusting and insulting to parents who go through this in real life and don't have tend trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow as a relatively new member (April 2021) I’m sat reading this brilliant thread and going between laughing, shaking my head and cringing in despair. Really really wish we had an eye roll emoji on here. Keep up the good work guys 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The time when there were two contradictory accounts of her PND and JimBobs involvement. I think the podcast said he had read up on it before the birth, and in her book she said he didn't have a clue what it was nor how to help her. She tells so many lies

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Can we maybe also take a minute to honour each other during thread 500? The real community that Hinch has created - where we actually respect and support each other. I've dipped in and out of this thread since she announced her pregnancy with Lennie because of the triggers for me, but before that when I was a regular and every time I've come back after I've either received so much love and support if /when it's needed or witnessed it being given to others. Thanks to you all for being so ace and a special shout out to @Pollyanna263 for the amazing recaps and @Andioooop recently for the photoshops that make me howl every time, you brighten up my nursing shifts during this shitshow and your dedication does not go unnoticed! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.