Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said she’d organised for the Christmas getaway cottage to be decorated but their website stated it’s decorated at Christmas anyway 🤥

ETA - does anyone have receipts?

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Made it look like Ronnie could sit up when he was a baby when actually she cleverly propped him up with pillows or Jamie was actually hidden and was holding him up from behind the teepee in the garden.
And when she made it looks like he could sit up unaided but you could just see a hand being pulled away from his back!

Reactions: 18
I remember something about she had went out and when she came home Jamie had ran her a bath and lit lots of little tealights.
Then she never got in the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Photoshopping her body, causing the legs on the bedside table to keep changing shape. Here’s one example.
Photoshopped vs Real
5C123EC9-62D2-4639-8E10-185996235B64.png
FE7D53A7-2856-441D-A229-D16DD9616D59.png

Reactions: 29
Does anyone have receipts from when she did 'the worm'?! 😂😂
Found it! Thanks @mammaof3

• Haha
Reactions: 19
⚠TW: infertility and birth ⚠
Another one that may have been covered but will have struck a few chords with many is her blatant disregard of infertility struggles.

In her book (apologies if this is worded incorrectly) she stated that it took them a long time to fall pregnant with Ronnie when in fact it took 2 months. Absolutely shocking that she considers this a long time with many going through IVF treatments after years of trying to get pregnant.
Further to this she claims she used no pain relief during the labour but there are screenshots of her chugging on gas and air.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I remember something about she had went out and when she came home Jamie had ran her a bath and lit lots of little tealights.
Then she never got in the bath
He was hinting at getting his... Hold on........ 🤮🤮Birthday present🤮🤮 early. Aka sex, then she put a story on about how she's giving him his early birthday present, with the song birthday sex playing over the top of it.

Real professional lady is Mrs hinch

• Sick
Reactions: 44
TW: childbirth.

Appeared completely unprepared for childbirth or breastfeeding. Apparently mum had to tell her everything. Soph seems to need mum for everything.

Soph had three whole stitches after giving birth. Us ladies who have suffered an episiotomy, serious tears and c sections will never understand the intensity and trauma she said she went through.

Screenshot_20220124-215638_Kindle~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220124-215657_Kindle~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 34
When she advertised a bath toy from a dodgy company that went on to rip a load of hinchers off!!

oh and she loved that toy for a couple of days then it wasn’t seen again!! View attachment 1013507
I looked at that bath toy website and there was the opportunity to become an affiliate selling them, what the betting they did. If she claims 500,000 have ordered and they even get 10p per order, still a good nice little earner oi oi shoppers.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Incredibly insensitive behaviour during her grief tourism around Baby A. Instead of just saying she’d look into it, everyone knows she’s pregnant, she specifically mentions her own healthy baby when Baby A is terminally ill.
Bet she never even looked in to it either 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Found myself here after visiting other influencer basically sick of the crap from them how fake and the tricks they pull, but she defiantly wanted farm for a long time I've just been on her ig and her first sons birthday was Peter rabbit themed and never guess what's it was called hinch farm. Then there is the doll.house I bet a shrink would have a ball analazibg her

Reactions: 28
⚠TW: infertility and birth ⚠
Another one that may have been covered but will have struck a few chords with many is her blatant disregard of infertility struggles.

In her book (apologies if this is worded incorrectly) she stated that it took them a long time to fall pregnant with Ronnie when in fact it took 2 months. Absolutely shocking that she considers this a long time with many going through IVF treatments after years of trying to get pregnant.
Further to this she claims she used no pain relief during the labour but there are screenshots of her chugging on gas and air.
Something that REALLY fucked me off. 5.5 years in, about to try for NHS funding. Thank duck I was already here when she said this because so many nusty trolls supported me when this struck a chord. It must have been so awful for any of her followers at the time. Clueless, insensitive and downright cuntsih behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That time when she advertised stick on eyebrows, not giving a second thought to the knock-on effect of price hikes and reduced stock on those who may suffer with alopecia or hair loss due to cancer treatment, for example.

85AD9B31-3F8E-4A68-9E06-5910E95CCB23.png

• Sad
Reactions: 45
He was hinting at getting his... Hold on........ 🤮🤮Birthday present🤮🤮 early. Aka sex, then she put a story on about how she's giving him his early birthday present, with the song birthday sex playing over the top of it.

Real professional lady is Mrs hinch
and getting the talc out :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.