Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was probably already said but there has been so many I might have missed it.

Posting a picture of the boys and Henners, Saying good night at grey skull and then posted on stories the next morning at the tend farm with a face full of make up to do the morning feed with no kids in sight.

even though a few days before she couldn’t get organised for a day out with 2 kids and chucked a load of clothes around the room pretending it was messy.

Reactions: 26
The one where someone had the audacity to call Hinch out & received death threats. I still have messages sent to me from those weirdo’s.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Something that REALLY fucked me off. 5.5 years in, about to try for NHS funding. Thank duck I was already here when she said this because so many nusty trolls supported me when this struck a chord. It must have been so awful for any of her followers at the time. Clueless, insensitive and downright cuntsih behaviour.
This goes hand in hand with the bonding squares, which I know has been shared already but I feel it needs repeating x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I eneded up on here because I'm sick to death of these influencer how fake it all is anyway went in her ig scrolled through a few reels & her first baby its the 1st birthday party for him it was a peter rabbit themed you never guess what she named it hinch farm and the dolls house a shrink would have field day analysing her.all that about anxiety I do wonder if she knows what crippling anxiety is like ,I have it when I take steroids for ra and it's horrific crippling infact..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
#MrsHinch
#ThisIsMe
#LifeInLists
#LittleBookOfLists
#HinchYourselfHappy
#MrsHinchTrolls
#Hinchers

The white washed Mirror she bought off FB marketplace and did it up with her Dad. She remarked "I have a special place for this" months ago initially placing on the landing at Greyskull

It was then featured in a photo on a story just last week - pride of place in the new house "temporary bedroom".
Proof the new house was a done deal several months ago because she knew where it was going and a winky face 😉

*Any Tattlers with the story receipt please add*
15767C83-F8B6-4822-9283-E88CF9F3BC31.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
For anyone reading who may doubt that Mrs Hinch is just a character played by a savvy saleswoman, next time she shares a big announcement or does a grid post, think back on the last 24-48 hours. She won’t have shared stories. This is to maximise her engagement and reach.

This is a job to her.

No one matters except herself.
Or some sob story or something about Ronnie’s progress

Reactions: 20
Puts a lit candle on a wooden shelf in the boot room, left unattended to make things worse. People who admire her will copy this. She's putting homes and lives at risk by showing things like this.

No receipt but I know there's loads on the previous thread when she announced the boot room.

Reactions: 40
I feel like we’ve covered a lot of the ‘big’ things, but are in danger of straying into more opinion based / less factual posts as it goes on.

Can anyone think of any other blatant lies or deceptions?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This goes hand in hand with the bonding squares, which I know has been shared already but I feel it needs repeating x
What was that?

Not so much a lie, but what about the "tradition" that lasted 3 weeks of taking Ronnie to the library every Saturday morning? What other "traditions" ended after a few weeks?

Reactions: 25
Hinch doesn’t just filter her face, she photoshops her arms too. Absolutely nothing round with her natural arm, but she professes to be an advocate for women’s mental health and then promotes altered images of herself which makes other women feel bad. Embrace your natural looks Sophie, you are an attractive woman without all this fake tit

EFC1B7E4-8940-4F7A-BE42-E4CBDCD0D0D7.jpeg
CB39CEDF-B6FA-4016-8CD5-AB4C25B50E01.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.