Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she put a picture of baby A on the purposefully acquired azalea plant and made it look like a grave stone. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I feel like we’ve covered a lot of the ‘big’ things, but are in danger of straying into more opinion based / less factual posts as it goes on.

Can anyone think of any other blatant lies or deceptions?
I think people have done pretty amazing to stay on topic tbh. There's been no derailing. Whilst she lies ALOT, there's just not enough to fill a thread without itt becoming annoying by constantly repeating everything and starting to be pointless. Obviously the lies are the main importance here, but I still think the balance of the not so much the lies, but more her weird and tasteless behaviour over the years and people have added some info from years ago that some people won't remember has been really beneficial. That's important, It still shows the type of character she is and hopefully people lurking here will realise.
I do think maybe give it til mid morning because not every one would of been available past 7pm tonight - then maybe wrap up the thread a little earlier then normal. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm sat here trying to remember stuff (it's my day off tomorrow so I'm having some rums and sitting up while Mr RBH sleeps!) does anyone else remember when she made the birdbath and labelled it all up ('bird food', 'bird water' etc) like the birds could read?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That atrocity of a spaghetti hoop pie and her going off at Michelle Ogundehin on IG (no one does that to Michelle!), who called her out on using products that harmed the environment, are what brought me here. How is this woman still so protected after all of her problematic behaviour!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we maybe also take a minute to honour each other during thread 500? The real community that Hinch has created - where we actually respect and support each other. I've dipped in and out of this thread since she announced her pregnancy with Lennie because of the triggers for me, but before that when I was a regular and every time I've come back after I've either received so much love and support if /when it's needed or witnessed it being given to others. Thanks to you all for being so ace and a special shout out to @Pollyanna263 for the amazing recaps and @Andioooop recently for the photoshops that make me howl every time, you brighten up my nursing shifts during this shitshow and your dedication does not go unnoticed! ♥
Well said!!! 🤗👏🏻

Good work all you wonderful people and from me a special thank you to @Pollyanna263 & @Andioooop

This "place" is full of decent, professional, truthful and supportive members. Not at all what i was lead to believe whilst i was briefly once a "Hinch follower" (like a good few of us) but most people aren't stupid we've just had enough of the lies, use of their kids for content and the way they obtain their money.

Thanks everyone 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is she so quiet and missing? I've only recently followed her she as bad if not worst anyway they are all greedy horrors

Reactions: 11
Why is she so quiet and missing? I've only recently followed her she as bad if not worst anyway they are all greedy horrors
Thread 500 has been planned and she reads here so she's been expecting today. So I think her being quiet was her in hopes that thread 500 wouldn't come so quick and well that's backfired.. Considering it's a whole thread dedicated to her lies and deception, she's panicked. If you're new give this thread a really good read and also read the wiki(pink button at the top)

Reactions: 38
Thread 500 has been planned and she reads here so she's been expecting today. So I think her being quiet was her in hopes that thread 500 wouldn't come so quick and well that's backfired.. Considering it's a whole thread dedicated to her lies and deception, she's panicked. If you're new give this thread a really good read and also read the wiki(pink button at the top)
She’s definitely been lurking online as she has followed a shed loads of account instagram this evening ... at least about 30

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That atrocity of a spaghetti hoop pie and her going off at Michelle Ogundehin on IG (no one does that to Michelle!), who called her out on using products that harmed the environment, are what brought me here. How is this woman still so protected after all of her problematic behaviour!?

D4AD248C-3742-44CB-905A-91870581C06C.png
1D6F7B71-A260-4DCF-A057-8D9B59062283.png
FDC96231-1DAF-44A9-9F32-4EED8B0FC5C6.png
353D19E8-F29B-4BF4-95AD-83ED33712D72.png
17F28232-377B-4A1B-BB08-08479A427EA4.png

For anyone that wants to know X

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Sophie “I’ve never had any surgery” hinchliffe.

saying she’d never seen open fields before despite being surrounded by them.

Saying she’s never stayed in a posh hotel before despite all her fancy holidays.

Saying she doesn’t like hot drinks, but is forever having a “cuppa”

saying she never wears heels because of her height, yet has shown several pictures of her wearing heels.

saying Ronnie speaks perfickly well fank yoo, despite then coming out and saying he has invisible speech needs.

saying they’d called the rspca for a hedge hog she had inexplicably boxed in in the Garden and we’re waiting for them to come out.

saying in the podcast that they don’t like accepting free stuff, then saying they love all the free stuff they get.

some of these are fairly petty, but it bleeping winds me up. 🙄

Reactions: 60
Not one of her biggest lies but im gonna go with pretending the dolls house was for ron and not just part of a ruined reveal for the gram 🙄 shall we just accept she never finished it?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Something that I’m sure anyone will remember is the time it was her turn to have her school friends around for a meal and she thought it was appropriate to film them leaving one by one with cleaning/homeware items she had been gifted . The embarrassment on their faces were like lighthouse beacons .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I pretty new I skimmed over the all them thread . So many only did the first 10 so many to catch up on, hate these the flunecer so blind as too what really going on . Nearly a war breaking out, but make sure you peddle your crap its so sad, most people are so worried over all.the rise in the cost of living and you have these nobs posing on ig kidding everyone to buy into the crap they peddle its knocks me sick.so self centured and me me me poor me .

Reactions: 14
You’ve all covered so many good times but I wanted to share my most recent and that has to be the “privacy issue”

She claims Jamie wanted to move as early as 2019 and before the new kitchen, garden project and pergola she made it sound it was a very unsafe place to be when she reveal the big move when she posted in September 2020 about their house being their safe place….

Poor little scared Sophie then gave out enough detail, showing roads to access the house, the house from every angle, floor plans / house late out, who sleeps in which room and even what their new front gate looks like of the new place. I guess honesty wouldn’t of had the same effect when buying a million pound house 👍

One of my top favourites though has to be the staged flour mess which was about a week or so after she said she put child locks on the cupboards but Ronnie was shown sat in a perfect pile of flour and she said how naughty and funny he was mean while he was clean his hands were clean and he looked so confused 😕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
When she told a hincher who’s child had sadly passed away, that their child would live on through Ronnie.
What a thing to say!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.