Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said she works, loves cleaning had rarely been to London and didn't drink hated nights out...and then we saw the video of her off her tits....and the Audi they didn't buy
This video of her off her tits ?

Eta video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The time she was at her mums and someone spotted something they had sent her on display that she wasn’t tagged in or credited for. It’s on here, I just can’t find it

Reactions: 25
I need to confess, regarding her message to me on the Virgin radio page. I was the first comment (obvs all deleted now) but seemed to open the floodgates for the comments. I felt bad for the cat lady, getting that awful reply from her, but on the plus side it did show Soph for the nasty bully she is.
The comment you made wasn’t unkind. You stated a fact which has been proven to be valid.

Sophie went into the profiles of people who commented, taking personal information that she found, and using that to fuel passive-aggressive replies to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can we maybe also take a minute to honour each other during thread 500? The real community that Hinch has created - where we actually respect and support each other. I've dipped in and out of this thread since she announced her pregnancy with Lennie because of the triggers for me, but before that when I was a regular and every time I've come back after I've either received so much love and support if /when it's needed or witnessed it being given to others. Thanks to you all for being so ace and a special shout out to @Pollyanna263 for the amazing recaps and @Andioooop recently for the photoshops that make me howl every time, you brighten up my nursing shifts during this shitshow and your dedication does not go unnoticed! ♥
100% this. You’re all so lovely, kind, supportive & bleeping hilarious 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we maybe also take a minute to honour each other during thread 500? The real community that Hinch has created - where we actually respect and support each other. I've dipped in and out of this thread since she announced her pregnancy with Lennie because of the triggers for me, but before that when I was a regular and every time I've come back after I've either received so much love and support if /when it's needed or witnessed it being given to others. Thanks to you all for being so ace and a special shout out to @Pollyanna263 for the amazing recaps and @Andioooop recently for the photoshops that make me howl every time, you brighten up my nursing shifts during this shitshow and your dedication does not go unnoticed! ♥
We need a special mention for @Bunnykins who is the absolute Queen of recaps.

What keeps me on tattle is the respect and kindness between absolute strangers.
The ‘Hinch Army’ could learn a lot ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't have receipts and I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I'm fairly certain she cancelled an interview with Chris Evans due to flu like symptoms and then proceeded to shovel clothes into a clothes donation box which had a big notice on it saying to NOT put clothes in there as they weren't being collected due to the covid lockdown. This was at the beginning of the pandemic so early-mid 2020.

So not only did she just ignore the massive notice but she also had been clear that she was struck with the flu and the clothes could have been covid riddled.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
#500 #Hinch

Using her *gifted* Iconic makeup brushes (worth around £50/60) to paint the dollhouses, which was going to be Ronnies Christmas present (but we all know was for her house reveal) and we’ve never seen since.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Has anyone got receipts for when she kept using the ‘death filter’ that made her look tired and thin but then an unfiltered photo of her was posted (inch?) and she looked completely normal and healthy?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The perfectly natural face of a woman who has just given birth ❤

Not an appearance that Sophie ever chooses to share.

It’s understandable why there are comments that she is unrecognisable in the photos she posts.

#500 #Hinch

Using her *gifted* Iconic makeup brushes (worth around £50/60) to paint the dollhouses, which was going to be Ronnies Christmas present (but we all know was for her house reveal) and we’ve never seen since.
Receipts

75DDD797-A503-4C83-8F81-24F86D599A05.png
D1C9EF42-6D0B-49AA-B9DF-9B41C03170D3.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The perfectly natural face of a woman who has just given birth ❤

Not an appearance that Sophie ever chooses to share.

It’s understandable why there are comments that she is unrecognisable in the photos she posts.
I think I speak for the majority here when I say we do not think badly of her unfiltered photos , if anything she looks much more relatable unfiltered!

Sophie cries troll yet when she's tagged in a fan photo looking natural we know she's going to untag that photo pronto. How must that make her fans feel? Be proud of your unfiltered face Soph , show the women who adore you how to have body positivity!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just spotted this which has been posted this morning

For anyone who thinks she does this because she loves cleaning - this is what she receives on average per post.
This is a job to her. She is a saleswomen. Nothing more. Nothing less.

D2293A2D-04BE-41D1-8EB9-F0985833E454.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m sharing this again this morning to emphasise the level to which Sophie alters her appearance.

She clearly feels that she needs to do this.
We think she looks so much better when we see her natural appearance.

Regardless of anything else, the use of editing and filters when advertising beauty products and make up is against ASA regulations.

It sets a terrible example for other women and girls, and pushes an image that is unattainable in real life.
It's the photo of her lower half that gets me. She's removed the entire front part of her knee 😱 Her knee looks like an elbow!

Hinch... What are you doing??? Do you not realise how insane this is? Do you look at that photo and think it's normal?? Please stop. There is nothing wrong with your legs!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
***This is not aimed at anyone here who shops at bargain stores or buys certain products. This is only about #mrshinch. ♥ ***

Claims to care about the environment and knows she has an influential position #hinchers #mrshincharmy #mrshinchmademedoit

Regularly shares #hinchhauls which are comprised of items she doesn't need or already owns (like her label maker) or will only be used once and tossed.

She should know that being more eco friendly means using what you do have rather than buy, buy, buy.

She is extremely wasteful and doesn't care about the state of the planet. She also spends a lot of money during these hauls. Relatable.

Screenshot_20220124-220647_Kindle~2.jpg

No, not one bottle of Zoflora but you buy heaps of endless, unnecessary junk.

20220125_093826-COLLAGE.jpg
20220125_093808-COLLAGE.jpg
20220125_093619-COLLAGE.jpg

Reactions: 36
I dont think I've seen kitchengate mentioned yet and it's what made me realise how much she lied. Hinch wanted us to believe that she had a wall in her kitchen knocked out and a whole new kitchen put in and the timeframe this all happened in was a week. Not a week of building work, a WEEK from having the initial idea to everything being finished. Day one, I want to knock that wall out. Day 2 builders were round for quotes. Day 3 she went to Disney and the builders started work.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This has always made me laugh, the porridge duplicates are only 5 days apart. She must have a very short memory 🤣
One for me, that's not really a lie but shows how her and Inch for what they really are, a pair of fame seekers, is when Fash FC was uncovered on tattle and several rags printed the story. Not once did Hinch or Inch mention this to their followers, they've just pretended it didn't happen. The time Inch was on tipping point has also never been mentioned, or when he apparently tried to get himself on TOWIE which is bizarre as they both love to boast but they obviously want to keep the fame seeking quiet 🤫 the fact they can't bring themselves to chat about this tells a lot. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-li...hliffe-23272606.amp?__twitter_impression=true

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Something that massively bothers me is how she never shows Ronnie having toys, and on the rare occasion we have, it’s almost immediately never seen again

• advent calendar cars in the big truck
• cuddle clock
• big birthday digger
• playhouse in the garden
• ‘craft’ table
• Christmas doll house
• mud kitchen
• ball pit

not to mention any fun activities he could be let loose on has to be micromanaged. The baking on the floor, he doesn’t get to even pour the bowls of ingredients in, Sophie has to do it for him. The bonfire night space rocket painting, she posts (I think to her stories) the end results, not including her sons craft.

all we see is this poor little boy only allowed screen time. Not even a book to read together. Breaks my heart for the little mite. He deserves to have fun, not be poked all the time or left with everyone else to take care of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Should we maybe add a few last ones in of her parenting with Ronnie as they were last mentioned pretty far back now.. Just blurr his face out along with any other child. I think it's really important because everyone, all her fans etc refuse to accept that the comments that are left on her posts(NOT BY Tattlers. We do not send hateful comments despite what people think) about her blatant bad parenting and resentment towards Ronnie are true. People just get the word troll thrown at them, without people digging deeper and looking for answers as to why people are saying things. They're not said for no reason. This is a 3 year old child who has been used as a prop and had his own mother lie about him for 3 years until her lies became too much and she had no other option to speak publicly about his struggles with his speech.
This is a woman who thinks the way she treats her son is normal, other people will copy her and it'll cause damaged kids all over.
I would add some proof but I'm at work so I can't really mooch around for them. Much appreciated. X

*I will say what a pleasure this thread has been, and the effort everyone has put in to try and raise awareness on the type of woman hinch is, there's a reason that she's the only one with 500 threads - this is why.
I'm proud to be a tattler*

• Heart
Reactions: 44
#500 #Hinch

She cares about the environment. 👀

Something that massively bothers me is how she never shows Ronnie having toys, and on the rare occasion we have, it’s almost immediately never seen again

• advent calendar cars in the big truck
• cuddle clock
• big birthday digger
• playhouse in the garden
• ‘craft’ table
• Christmas doll house
• mud kitchen
• ball pit

not to mention any fun activities he could be let loose on has to be micromanaged. The baking on the floor, he doesn’t get to even pour the bowls of ingredients in, Sophie has to do it for him. The bonfire night space rocket painting, she posts (I think to her stories) the end results, not including her sons craft.

all we see is this poor little boy only allowed screen time. Not even a book to read together. Breaks my heart for the little mite. He deserves to have fun, not be poked all the time or left with everyone else to take care of him.
I think all his toys go to mum and dads
That's where Soph likes to send all her unwanted stuff, like her old kitchen, and Rpn seems to live there.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.