Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Sleep when they sleep”

Who the duck is they?! Sleep when Ronnie sleeps fair enough I suppose but may I suggest (and hold on with this one Soph, read the big words very slow ok kidda?) perhaps you could do some housework and food prep when he’s sleeping then perhaps spend time with him when he’s awake? Maybe? Maybe a good idea

If you’re sleeping every time Vest or Henners sleeps then wow...you’re even more weird than I thought

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Apologies if this has already been posted. I saw this on another account last night and checked it out. The persons blog seems legit and looks like Instagram are clamping down on influencers not declaring Ads and will be pre-approving posts 😳
Yes I read similar this morning on IG by an anti Hincher ( not sure if I can mention names?) Good. About time!!

Reactions: 11
This is what she does every single day, and has done since she started her 'cough' cleaning account.

Lazy self-centred witch.

mrshinchhome_2020.10.24_1auz83.jpg

Reactions: 35
Oh man, I voted for the chicken pie, I would just eat the pastry 😂 proper regretting it now. Thank god it's hypothetical, at least she fried off the mushroom, don't really fancy a raw mushroom waffledilla. No wonder she's so skinny since the food options are inedible. What's the obsession with hoops anyway?! The hoop pie needs to get in the sea
Me too. The chicken came out of a tin. The mushrooms were fried and the pastry was ready roll So all in all best if the bunch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Have we confirmed if it is Jamie's birthday this weekend?
His birthday is the 28th, his old Instagram handle used to be Hinchy2810 (random shite I’ve remembered) from the infamous picture she posted of him planking naked in their old place, oh sorry I mean in his flesh coloured thong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
His birthday is the 28th, his old Instagram handle used to be Hinchy2810 (random shite I’ve remembered) from the infamous picture she posted of him planking naked in their old place, oh sorry I mean in his flesh coloured thong.
Whaaaaaaat?! I wanna see. But I don’t wanna see. But I need to 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You get told to "sleep when they sleep" when you have a newborn. Not a toddler 😂 also they're having a takeaway so how early will she write out what her and Vestlife want? It took hours last time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So unless they’re away for Jamie’s birthday in the week , which is entirely possible seeing as they don’t have jobs and can therefore go away for a midweek birthday on the actual day... they’re away tonight and Freda has Ronald McDonald and Hennerz. Hence Shes ‘having a day off’.
It was deffo pre recorded, she has done WAY too much this morning if that was really filmed today.

Reactions: 32
Oh my god guyz has it really been a year since the cake figure of Jamie looking like Rebecca Adlington and the bleeping weird grazing table where Percy Pigs sat on top of cocktail sausages?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Meeeeeeeee as I don’t like eggs which feature in most of the others but I would make sure it was ‘not just any tinned chicken but M&S tinned chicken’. 😁
I voted too my method in my madness is I’d eat the pastry if didn’t like the filling lol. I love a home made chicken pie lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.