Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way its so obvious my name is Megan 🤣 wonder if she snarls every Megan thats viewed her story and thinks 'is that megan29220😡'
She was probably gonna call her girl Megan but can’t now because you’ve ruined the name 😂 like I could never call a kid Ronnie because it reminds me of a dirty old man we had at my old job 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well I feel like am doing this Halloween season all wrong, just came home from a week away with my son to find my neighbour has decorated the living tit out of her front garden for Halloween so my son is now livid I haven’t spent a fortune on halloween decs. Even Sophie’s Decorating with bleeping orange peels? I know everyone’s being extra with the current circumstances since the kids can’t go trick or treating but duck me🤦🏽‍♀️ Here’s me thinking carving pumpkins together was adequate, must of missed the memo! Feel like the worst mam ever I’m not even joking😂.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She was probably gonna call her girl Megan but can’t now because you’ve ruined the name 😂 like I could never call a kid Ronnie because it reminds me of a dirty old man we had at my old job 😩
If they have another boy, I wouldn't be surprised if they called him Reggie. Since Jaymeh is a big hard man, and they were both played by his doppelganger 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You’ll love this.......22nd October. Thursday.
This is absolutely TOPTattling. Totally caught the witch out there. All pre recorded bollox from yesterday, Beauty & The Beast to taking the dog out and now shes off til Monday. I applauded you for spotting this. She's a laughing stock of lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m raging with myself, having a stalk of Hendogs insta this morning and noticed she’s put the AD up on his profile too. I was scrolling thru and there’s an almost an exact photo of the one apparently done today - taken over a year ago!! I’ve now gone back to his profile to screenshot as I didn’t earlier and it’s no longer there! Sneaky witch that she is!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Re the silence until Monday - when is Jamie’s birthday? Is she doing it because ma Barker will be having Ronnie?

Reactions: 7
TBF, I’ve got a wooden block calendar and I’m bloody awful at remembering to change the date! 🤣
No bloody way would Mrs Perfect not notice. She changes that every day. All planned to fool but didn't fool our TOPtattler who brought this to attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is absolutely TOPTattling. Totally caught the witch out there. All pre recorded bollox from yesterday, Beauty & The Beast to taking the dog out and now shes off til Monday. I applauded you for spotting this. She's a laughing stock of lies.
Thank you for saying that. I’m new to Tattle Life (only joined a few weeks ago) but I’ve even impressed myself noticing that. It has really opened my eyes being in this group and I now DESPISE the woman. I hope it all comes crashing down on her and wish a respected journalist or someone would do an expose on her. Someone who couldn’t be called a troll, for calling her out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
You’ll love this.......22nd October. Thursday.
My my my well done I must say 👏👏👏👏👏. We all knew she was up to something and was going to post pre recorded content but to catch her in the act red handed is just brilliant. Well spotted. If it was just another family holiday, she would have been honest (or as honest as Sophie gets) but she’s clearly being sneaky because she’s breaking the rules by mixing households & dropping Ronnie & Henry to her mad Ma. The worst thing about it is, she is the one in charge of how much of her life she shows. So she could have just not done any posts & carried on with her life m. But no, she chooses to lie and stage this grand scheme because 1) once you start lying you have to tell bigger lies to cover up the little ones 2) her social media addiction has made it so that her fans are used to daily posts or an explanation for the rare days when she doesn’t post 3) I’m starting to think she just genuinely enjoys being a liar & knowing she’s fooling her gullible sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tumble outta bed and I stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of mugshot
And yawn and stretch and try to film Ron & Hen
Jump in the shower and the blood starts pumping
Out on the street people have spotted my audi
With con artists like me on the job from 9 to 5

Working 9 to 5, what a way to scam people out their money
Barely getting by, there's no social distancing
You just copy other peoples ideas and don't give them credit
That tattle is enough to drive you crazy if you let it
9 to 5, Ron & Hen then some tit cleaning
Want to move ahead but Freda won't let me
I swear sometimes that Tattle is out to get me
I tried singing this like the Keisha song first.. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As an infection control nurses in an acute city hospital I can’t tell you how pissed off I am that she doesn’t use her platform for CLEANING, in a global bleeping pandemic. People are mentally, physically and emotionally broken. I know!
All I talk about is frequently touched surfaces, clean switches, controls, handles. Dare I say, the importance of face masks as they prevent items being covered in droplets. But no, she’s fannying around like a narcissistic muppet living in a fantasy world like a 2 yr old (no offence to 2yr olds)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.