Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very rarely post here as I can't keep up! But the two biggest things for me are:

- the story about the GP who said lots of patients had been able to come off their medication because of hinching and they wished she could be bottled... This upset me initially because it took me years to accept medication for my mental health and stories like this imply it's not necessary. However, it wasn't that long ago she shared a story about being on Sertraline herself (I think, it may have been another brand). Noone should feel the need to share their private medical information just because they are in the public eye, but if she is comfortable sharing it then she could help lots of others realise it's nothing to be ashamed of. Which is a complete contradiction to her book because enjoying cleaning your house is a perfect substitute for medical treatment... 😩

- Unsafe sleeping practices. Several examples I'm sure, but the ones that spring to mind are the photo of her "asleep" sitting on a patio with a sleeping baby Lennie lying on her, and the pics of cots/cribs full of bumpers, soft toys, possibly a snuzpod or similar... That's without mentioning the huge crib with Henry jumping up at it!
An empty cot is a safe cot, despite what
When she slagged off Wayfair on her stories, some furniture or something she had got from them increased in price after she advertised it. Yes Soph, just like plane tickets, Amazon etc, their prices work in algorithms, if they become popular the prices tick up. Clueless bint.

And also the time she went to Dorset, pretended mad Freda stayed back to housesit her house, then they were outed by a hincher posting a selfie of her and saying something like lovely to see your mum too. Can't remember exact details and can't find the posts to screenshot!
Anyone with receipts, she also said that they stayed in a holiday house up the road , not the 8 bedroom 5k mansion with indoor swimming pool and gym. REALLY🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The one with the dangerous bath toy from China that everyone rushed out to buy, then she never showed it again.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
All the countless lies regarding pre recorded footage. These might seem silly but the small lies feed the big lies. She’s had the same burgundy finger nails for around 3-4 months on her stories now. This has been entirely to cover up the move to “Hinch farm”.

Reactions: 42
I’m like a broken record on this, but:
Marking the wave of light for baby loss, then within the same hour advertising/displaying baby clothes. Not cool, Hinch 😞
I’m also sure that the following year she forgot and quickly added something later. Sorry I don’t have receipts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
There would be no need for any of these threads if she…

• was honest and didn’t lie (writing ‘fan’ letters to yourself is just weird behaviour)

• didn’t use her children for content

• actually advertised decent products that were good for the environment and NOT tested on animals, unlike P&G, Unilever etc…

• didn’t fake ‘anxiety’ or lie about hurting her coccyx or apparently breaking her toe…

• wasn’t rude to people who criticise / have questions

• didn’t buy fake followers

People are going to have opinions or dislike you if you put your whole life and family on the internet. I personally wouldn't have an issue with her lifestyle if she was actually a genuine person.
No one sends her abuse, it’s just peoples opinions. None of us are perfect, but this thread highlights a lot…
This is such a great point. You would never be able to do a thread like this on me because I do NONE of the above like the majority of decent people. ‘Celebrities’ need to be held accountable for lying. Why should they make a (very successful) living by deceiving people.

Reactions: 19
Hinch’s cooking is so ‘unique’! 🤣
Why is she so aggressive to her husband?? I’m not particularly keen on him myself, but she must be a nightmare to live with!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
The accidental upload of her filling in holes in the boot room followed by a hasty delete then reuploading a couple of days later

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The time Jamie walked in the livingroom to film Sophie holding Ronnie still on her knees and Jamie muttered 'video' and just like that exactly on command Sophie sprung to life giggling and bouncing Ronnie in the air 🙄 fake staging using her son once again.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Her need to have everything immediately from the tamagotchi (used once, got bored), fish (off to fish people), pointless milk dispensers, polly the trolly. Majority end up on their countless trips to the tip.

the panic drive to the food bank, plainly never having been. Think there was some open stuff and certainly perishable things.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Has anyone got the receipts of when Sophie was going out for a lovely long country walk and she shared a photo of a 'cute food van' which someone recognised was actually in a shopping retail village car park not a lovely long walk at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Proof she lied about poor Ron being able to talk.
I just feel I have to re-quote this from @Tinkerbell87 with regards to her son Ronnie being 'non verbal' prior to January at least claiming "she wished she could hear his little voice" on her stories (conveniently as usual wiped after 24 hours).
More proof of continual lies as the photo extract shown from her own book clearly says quite the opposite!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is what brought me to tattle!
My mum and sister were following her and started spraying fabric softener on things they shouldn’t. I knew that wasn’t right because I’d seen this post. Also want to add that Hinch has NEVER addressed this-she just quietly stopped doing it, never said “sorry, I was wrong”. There are people out there still spraying fabric softener on things they shouldn’t. Caught my mum spraying her carpet with it and she happily said “oh yes and I also cleaned my skirting boards with it too”.
Sophie has 0 accountability for her actions, and clearly nowhere else is holding her accountable other than tattle. Someone could lose their house, their life or a loved one due to a house fire due to her “cleaning tips”

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just feel I have to re-quote this from @Tinkerbell87 with regards to her son Ronnie being 'non verbal' prior to January at least claiming "she wished she could hear his little voice" on her stories (conveniently as usual wiped after 24 hours).
More proof of continual lies as the photo extract shown from her own book clearly says quite the opposite!
Further to this, the need to lie about Ronnie’s development in terms of hearing.

She stated he had a hearing test and all was fine.
Then she was booking another test just to check for glue ear (after she showed a message mentioning it)
Then she said his glue ear (that he hadn’t ever had) had cleared itself.

Moreover to take photos of Ronnie during the test and then share them on her stories for content.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The One With The Magically Appearing Turmeric (Tumeric 🤪)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I need to confess, regarding her message to me on the Virgin radio page. I was the first comment (obvs all deleted now) but seemed to open the floodgates for the comments. I felt bad for the cat lady, getting that awful reply from her, but on the plus side it did show Soph for the nasty bully she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The biggest thing for me is the Disney lifestyle she tries to portray.

She tries to act like she's innocent and can't believe all this has happened to her. It gets glossed over that Jamie's sabbatical has gone on for several years now and he's constantly at home with her. Everything is love and perfect. She very rarely acknowledges anything bad and tries to hide and cover up what she deems imperfections until she no longer can (Ronnie's speech for example). She tries to be relatable but always misses the mark because of how hard she's worked to keep her life looking perfect.
She has managed to set women back so many decades in her stances to things, the constant thanking Jamie when he cleans "for her" etc.

I would have so much respect for her if she was just open and relatable. And I don't mean relatable as in not buying big houses etc but just by being real and showing that life isn't Disney

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The second for me is the level to which Sophie edits and filters her appearance.

When photos of Sophie are tagged by others who have met her, they are hugely different to anything she herself shares.

The editing of appearance when advertising beauty products and make up is against ASA rules, but Sophie still does it. She uses a filter or app outside of Instagram so a filter name doesn’t appear on her stories.

This is not only misleading, but potentially damaging to other women, and girls, who are watching. To edit your body shape, your looks, your skin, to such a level that is unattainable naturally, is dangerous.

When Sophie shares videos on her stories, you can see the headboard / door frame / mirror frame in the background moving with her. They bow, they bend, they change shape as she moves.

Sophie, if you do choose to read here, please know that you do not need to edit yourself. You are a woman. A mum.

You are not ugly. You are not overweight. We truly hope that you know this.

The photos I am sharing here, side by side natural and then what you share, are to show the level of deceit you choose to maintain. To show the edited version you use to advertise beauty products, against ASA regulations.

I must stress - I do not think you need to do this. You are beautiful.

Story advertising beauty products with a filter

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...er-account-is-now-just-qvc.24758/post-7185081
I’m sharing this again this morning to emphasise the level to which Sophie alters her appearance.

She clearly feels that she needs to do this.
We think she looks so much better when we see her natural appearance.

Regardless of anything else, the use of editing and filters when advertising beauty products and make up is against ASA regulations.

It sets a terrible example for other women and girls, and pushes an image that is unattainable in real life.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.