Mrs Hinch #460 A greasy ad for GHD, her account is now just QVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch how much the headboard waves up and down as she moves her head! No filter - my arse!
20D37CFE-D388-4855-8E22-C69A6625552D.png
16A885CA-B749-44A2-99D9-398EBC1F0ABB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I think she’s lying about the PJ thing actually and trying to be relatable. To who I don’t know! There is no way somebody who filters herself to duck leaves the house in their PJs. They must stink, her house is about 40 degrees and running around to get to nursery 🤮 no fank yooo

Reactions: 36
Long time lurker here… surely she can’t expect us to believe she’s a “paying customer” for look fantastic when she’s doing an AD for it now seems a bit convenient. Has she mentioned them before outside of a gifted or ad post?

Reactions: 46
What actual bollocks is she talking this morning? Been a bit “slow” showing us what she get in her Beauty Box. She hasn’t fecking mentioned them in months. She must have a backlog of them from before Lonnie was born and I’m sure she hasn’t mentioned them since. That’s not slow, that‘s just not bloody bothering!!!

Reactions: 32
Watch this clip but only look at the bit I’ve circled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
Are we about due a terrible jus-rol creation? Not seen the waffle maker for a while either actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't help but watch her stories without my face looking like I've just smelt tit. She really really makes me cringe, I like tattle too much to not watch her tho

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So it's a fiver plus delivery and a sign up for a subscription that will continue to renew unless you cancel. When will her followers see through her. She's effectively a (crap) saleswoman.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.