Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody has mentioned going to see Stacey at night the other week, but the grid post picture showing daylight.

Or sylvannian families responding to our dms saying she needs to put age appropriate warnings on stories using their toys but her just carrying on showing them regardless

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Nobody has mentioned going to see Stacey at night the other week, but the grid post picture showing daylight.

Or sylvannian families responding to our dms saying she needs to put age appropriate warnings on stories using their toys but her just carrying on showing them regardless
Yes! Here's the receipt for that. She surprised her at 9 at night was it? But unless they're in Australia and it's summer, it's not that light here at that time!
The lighting is far to natural to be a lamp.
Another pathetic unnecessary lie.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 36
947BDB70-AB35-4EFC-B9DE-3739D071323F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I can't find the picture but she vowed to never use cleaning wipes again and then she was filming herself cleaning the windows outside and there were visible packs of dettol cleaning wipes on windowsill inside

Reactions: 34
No receipts but back in July '21 they bought Ronnie some fake plastic poo and spent a few days filming him and laughing at him picking it up in the garden. Inch posted on his stories that Ronnie called it 'tend poo'.
Months later Hunch was saying she 'couldn't wait to hear Ronnie's little voice' implying he hadn't spoken yet... Another example of how they lied to cover up Ronnie's speech delay because they were ashamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Good Morning!

So we continue ...

Let's take another look at the family Christmas (Dec '21) or was it pre-Christmas break (in the invisible, never to be seen again after it was decorated) motorhome.
Why hire it when you stayed in a large converted barn Farmhouse? 🤯Another weird disappearance all very odd!

The holiday barn/farmhouse where Sophie and her family stayed have a strict dog policy.

Whilst welcome under prior arrangement it clearly states they do not allow dogs on the sofas or bedding! Rightly so given allergies and hygiene.

The photos below (including another 'staged'/filtered tend sleeping), show Sophie ignored this or just thought the rules didn't apply to her as a "celebrity" eh hem!! .....
#MrsHinch
#ThisIsMe
#LifeInLists
#LittleBookOfLists
#HinchYourselfHappy
#MrsHinchTrolls
#Hinchers

Screenshot_20220125-061816_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-062240_Instagram.jpg

20220125_062309.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Lie - she never reads Tattle
Really?? In the background of one of her posts, the Tattle screen can quite clearly be seen on the laptop Father James is on. Sorry I can’t find the receipt 🙁

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone have receipts when Jamie took over her insta and said “good morning shoppers”

Reactions: 14
I don't have the receipts but I recall a video with Ron kicking a ball and either mr or mrs hinch shouting action before he was allowed to kick it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She is very very quiet
In my head I Imagine something happened one of the out door furry yolks
And she’s trying to find a replacement
Lol the way us mere mortals would replace a gold fish for a child

Reactions: 16
She is very very quiet
In my head I Imagine something happened one of the out door furry yolks
And she’s trying to find a replacement
Lol the way is mere mortals would replace a gold fish for a child
She only does two days a week now 😂
I’m calling some kind of sob story created by gleam as damage control for this thread 😩

Reactions: 20
Some more bendy makeup but she doesn’t use a filter for her makeup ads 🙄
The reason she blocked me because I pointed out it’s very damaging to anyone that she’s using filters her bloody walls and mascara were bending 😮🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone have receipts when Jamie took over her insta and said “good morning shoppers”
From earlier in this thread:

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1014103
Mrs Hinch told everyone that the house was for Ronnie's Christmas present, but as her management told the Sylvanian company, he's already playing with it🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When she finally put up a post acknowledging the awful death of Sarah Everard, she may as well put AD as the picture was overtaken by her books and tat
Not see this before. How disgusting but then again she positions things around her beautiful children so……….

Reactions: 13
The day she dubbed laughing over a video of Ron when she was tickling him but he wasn’t laughing or didn’t look to be enjoying it at all 😢

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
When she went for a trip to the park in May 2021 but it turned out it was a house viewing because she was so desperate to be like Stacey Solomon..

View attachment 1013342
Posting a picture of someone’s garden while claiming it’s a public park! WTF….. She really thinks people are stupid and won’t dig a bit. I’m ashamed to admit this but my secret obsession is finding out where my friends clothes are from when they post a picture online. I know……. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.