Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has someone put the THERE video up? Along with the stories where she said Ronnie can speak perfectly well thankyou....
But the there video was a real eye opener, for any newbies she edited a voice onto a video to make it sound like Ronnie.... Then few month later puts a story up saying he can't speak and she's desperate to hear his voice. But Soph I thought he said 'there'? I thought his favourite song to sing was wheels on the bus? I thought he asked you why the man was eating paper?
Video here. Or should I say, there:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
#500 The one where Jamie Hinchliffe is rude and declares they are FAMOUSS...

Sounds like hearsay and gossip no receipt there imo. Not saying he's a great person but thought had to be probable events.

Reactions: 14
Anyone remember they had two gender reveals and faked their reactions to what they were having. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This right here is how adults discuss things.

Not like the ‘Hinch Army’ set on anyone who dares to have a difference of opinion.
🥰☺ manners are everything & there’s so much more to life then getting mad at people over a misunderstanding x

Are we allowed to include insane thing she does in this or just lies?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The hideous giant Peter rabbit cake on ronnies first birthday that was only for a couple of guests as country was in lockdown , the snacks made 24 hours before , her in a wedding dress and Ronald on shorts about 4 sizes too small 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
🥰☺ manners are everything & there’s so much more to life then getting mad at people over a misunderstanding x

Are we allowed to include insane thing she does in this or just lies?
I think everything is fine? It's not just her lies that are wrong. Her whole behaviour is concerning. Add proof as much as possible though

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When Mr Hinch referred to her followers as "shoppers", that's when it click that she is just a salesperson rather than an 'influencer'.
which time? 😏

“Shoppers” 1

“Shoppers” 2

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
There would be no need for any of these threads if she…

• was honest and didn’t lie (writing ‘fan’ letters to yourself is just weird behaviour)

• didn’t use her children for content

• actually advertised decent products that were good for the environment and NOT tested on animals, unlike P&G, Unilever etc…

• didn’t fake ‘anxiety’ or lie about hurting her coccyx or apparently breaking her toe…

• wasn’t rude to people who criticise / have questions

• didn’t buy fake followers

People are going to have opinions or dislike you if you put your whole life and family on the internet. I personally wouldn't have an issue with her lifestyle if she was actually a genuine person.
No one sends her abuse, it’s just peoples opinions. None of us are perfect, but this thread highlights a lot…
Mrs Hinch is the only person on Tattle with 500 threads. That must say something. All her sheep will be over here soon enough

Reactions: 32
When she took her plug holes apart to clean, her sheep ending up doing it and 90% of them flooding their kitchens. She'd delete comment after comment for a hour or so, then eventually deleted the reel. Never mentioned again. Didn't acknowledge a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hinch breaking covid rules again having a family BBQ with a BBQ she didn't have, and being outed by her neighbours who sold the story to the newspapers

• Wow
Reactions: 34
That time when she encouraged Ronnie to play by bizarrely throwing flour at their Range Rover 🤦🏼‍♀️

D058152D-A8FF-4AA2-99EE-525AFCD6B0FF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.