Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Ron was about 9 months old she said he was always standing on the sofa, photos showed she had wedged his feet down the back of the cushions

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
#500 #MrsHinchLies
Continued purchase of #bots to up following eg SexyDaddypig and Cumslut to name a few.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I don’t have the receipt but this is a recent one
Found the pics from her stories - this was the middle of December. Laughing that she didn’t live in a mansion when all the time she already had the keys and had started work on her new 5 bedroom house whilst still living in her 4 bedroom home. She doesn’t own just one large family home, she owns two but thinks it’s hilarious Hello magazine called one of her houses a mansion.
Also joking that if the motor home they rented was worth £57k she’d keep it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
When she declared she had flu like symptoms during the pandemic, yet continued to go out and about rather than isolating at home. 🤦‍♀️
Yes after returning home from Disneyland Paris and filming herself violently sneezing in to the camera! All while we were being plunged in to lockdown 1

Reactions: 36
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchiffe denounces being anywhere near tattle since 2019 ....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When she said Jamie clogged the toilet in the campervan...

When that's impossible as it's a cassette toilet. Basically a bucket with a lid.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
When Boris did an announcement and she was laughing at Ronnie who was getting frustrated clearly wanting to express something.
Please attach proof someone.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe has the fire service calling her out on her unsafe practices ....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That beautiful Sunday morning (remember it well) when she caught out lying saying that her garden seating hadn’t been done. I think the company who done it posted it completed and tattle screenshotted it. Funniest thing was she had only been saying on her stories the day before that it wasn’t done. Cue damage limitation stories where she looked like she was gonna cry and clawing her neck to shreds! Spent ages looking back for receipts but can’t find them!! Second fav of mine was the boxes and boxes of jus rol pastry gifted to her . After being called out by tattle for being a greedy cow (after we watched her ramming them all in her fridge) there was a late night run to the food bank saying she had been donating to them weekly. Lies as they were shut and apparently had been all through lockdown.
loving this!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
When she lied about buying her LV bag(?). Said the sales assistant sneered at her or something. So in a scene direct from Pretty Woman she went back and BOUGHT that bag. You go guuurrlll 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe gives terrible costly advice to clean a sink....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@JusRollWithIt missed the end of the last thread. Haha i'm not retired, i'm more a lurker now.
Trying to keep this current lot of nusty trolls under control language wise would be like trying to get Sopha to admit to doing anything wrong.... impossible ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The motorhome got me. Laughing at the possibility it could possibly be worth 57k, when they actually cost a hell of a lot more and even worse renting it and sticking command hooks up in it to decorate with her tat so it fits her aestheticssssss. Tit.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.