Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims she is down to earth. The woman who owns two homes, a great CCTV system and alpacas.

I bought the book on Kindle, sped read through it there 😴😴😴 and asked for a refund 🤣

Screenshot_20220124-214026_Kindle~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Claims to have anxiety, yet seems fine publishing where she lives to millions of followers.

Guided room tours, where her children play and where they will be sleeping.

Reactions: 54
I know it’s been said, but FOODBANK!!
The look of panic in her face when she desperately
Searched for a FOODBANK on an evening after being caught out receiving a ton of gifted Jusroll in the middle of a pandemic! 🙄 she was like a rabbit in headlights!!

B7B19B7E-8878-47D7-82C9-C756019BF78C.png

8BCA3EC7-84DF-449D-8C34-A784FF97A4E7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61
When she went for a trip to the park in May 2021 but it turned out it was a house viewing because she was so desperate to be like Stacey Solomon..

2E9BB586-5F32-41C4-8A5A-43B2CB48861F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
I will not put the video or photo on. I just don't think it's appropriate, but when she said Ronnie was pretty much potty trained and showed a photo of Ronnie on the toilet and just covering his bottom half with a 👍🏻
But every photo and video since has shown Ronnie with a nappy or pull up showing, which looks to us that he is infact NOT potty trained. Why lie. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Didn't she claim to have something wrong with her hands after ronnie born? Saying she couldn't do his nappies etc? Lazyitis more like 🙄

Reactions: 35
When she declared she had flu like symptoms during the pandemic, yet continued to go out and about rather than isolating at home. 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
#500 The one with the Audi in ... that they don’t own ...lies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Having suffered from miscarriages and stillbirth myself seeing her tongue in cheek write that she knew her pregnancy with Lennie was going okay as she was suffering morning sickness- I felt sick on the days I actually miscarried 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😢😢😢
Very dangerous and misleading from someone with millions of followers 😡😤

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 82
When she replied to a follower who was begging for mental health help with this:
1643059328668.png

Tone deaf is putting it lightly

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.