Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has someone put the THERE video up? Along with the stories where she said Ronnie can speak perfectly well thankyou....
But the there video was a real eye opener, for any newbies she edited a voice onto a video to make it sound like Ronnie.... Then few month later puts a story up saying he can't speak and she's desperate to hear his voice. But Soph I thought he said 'there'? I thought his favourite song to sing was wheels on the bus? I thought he asked you why the man was eating paper?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
The never ending cycle of undeclared gifts. Gifted grass
Extension
Baby prams
Clothes
Carpet

Reactions: 32
Fairy Pod Gate - Cut off lid
This was when Sophie being part of P&G went to Brussels to the company to view and test products. While being there she was challenged to try and open the fairy pod box child safety lock lid in which she struggled.
Anyway after returning (unsure on the duration of time afterwards) not overly long after. She posted her now uncommon cleaning stories in which involved a photo showing her fairy pod box not just open but the lid CUT off!
This sparked up roar on tattle resulting in some members contacting P&G with the evidence to inform them of what they have seen from their ambassador Mrs Hinch. Unfortunately P&G’s response to this was of lack of interest. The post was quickly deleted and moved on. Which I find extremely disgusting. She should of informed her followers of this and that it wasn’t the correct thing to do with the product and not to cut the lid off. She is an influencer and with being such she knows she has to take responsibility on what she posts. She has many many followers/fans that are influenced by her and copy her.
Someone could of easily done this regarding the box and thought ‘Mrs Hinch cuts the lid off so can I, it will be ok’. No it won’t be ok! This could of ended in such a horrific way if just 1 of her millions of followers thought and did what Mrs Hinch showed on her story. She is an ambassador for the company and for her to not follow the most important safety instruction of the products is disgusting and categorically wrong! This is for me the most disturbing thing she has done. This action and many other things she has done was met with no repercussions.
D3F65228-FF92-459F-92AD-B483D80745FD.png
A114BB84-66B1-4FE5-9FB2-2EF5D52DA06C.jpeg
F9F15D56-1981-40D3-B4F8-65F12B90449F.jpeg
DA34ADDE-951A-4F61-AD57-512085020FA6.jpeg

ARTICLE LINK
With further pictures and information

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
There would be no need for any of these threads if she…

• was honest and didn’t lie (writing ‘fan’ letters to yourself is just weird behaviour)

• didn’t use her children for content

• actually advertised decent products that were good for the environment and NOT tested on animals, unlike P&G, Unilever etc…

• didn’t fake ‘anxiety’ or lie about hurting her coccyx or apparently breaking her toe…

• wasn’t rude to people who criticise / have questions

• didn’t buy fake followers

People are going to have opinions or dislike you if you put your whole life and family on the internet. I personally wouldn't have an issue with her lifestyle if she was actually a genuine person.
No one sends her abuse, it’s just peoples opinions. None of us are perfect, but this thread highlights a lot…

• Heart
Reactions: 69
When Boris did an announcement and she was laughing at Ronnie who was getting frustrated clearly wanting to express something.
Please attach proof someone.
Here - laughing at her frustrated, non-verbal child.

And then uploading it to her stories..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
How could we forget the Great Maldon Storm when it happened to destroy her garden furniture and greenhouse.

Oh and also how she always used the George Foreman grill for all her BBQs but hidden under cover by the per-go-lah was a proper BBQ.

Oh and the tomato that never really grew in her tend vegetable patch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Ronnie’s 2nd Birthday was construction themed as that’s his favourite 🚧
Poor soul was given an amazing digger that’s never been seen again, surprising considering the size of it 🙄

View attachment 1013414
And now they have the perfikkkt Farm garden for him to play around on his wee tractor....but i think its gone to tractor people guyyssch 😥

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
This is a funny one but when she "got invited to a massive event and would sit next to Brad Pitt" but turned it down due to anxiety 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Possibly. Unfair to presume when we’re not sure or confirmed. Sorry just don’t think it would be fair x
She has said herself he has speech and language issues and is seeing a SALT. I am not suggesting it is anymore than that because it may not be, but speech and language delay/disorder is special needs.

Reactions: 34
Fairy pod gate - Cut off lid
This was when Sophie being part of P&G went to Brussels to the company to view and test products. While being there she was challenged to try and open the fairy pod box child safety lock lid in which she struggled.
Anyway after returning ( unsure on the duration of time afterwards) not overly long after. She posted her now uncommon cleaning stories in which involved a photo showing her fairy pod box no just open but the lid CUT off!
This sparked up roar on tattle resulting in some member contacting P&G with the evidence to inform them of what they have seen from their ambassador Mrs Hinch. Unfortunately P&G’s response to this was of lack of interest. She quickly deleted the post and moved on. Which I find extremely disgusting. She should of informed her followers of this and that it wasn’t the correct thing to do with the product and not to cut the lid off. She is an influencer and with being such she knows she has to take responsibility on what she posts. She has many many followers/fans that are influenced by her and copy her.
Someone could of easily done this regarding the box and thought ‘Mrs Hinch cuts the lid off so can I it will be ok’. No it won’t be ok! This could of ended in such a horrific way if just 1 of her millions of followers thought and did what Mrs Hinch showed on her story. She is ambassador for the company and for her to not follow the most important safety instruction of the products is disgusting and categorically wrong! This is for me the most disturbing thing she has done. This action and many other things she has done was met with no repercussions.
View attachment 1013433View attachment 1013434View attachment 1013435View attachment 1013436View attachment 1013437
ARTICAL LINK
Now thats a receipt

Reactions: 41
She has said herself he has speech and language issues and is seeing a SALT. I am not suggesting it is anymore than that because it may not be, but speech and language delay/disorder is special needs.
Oh ok apologies for misunderstanding 🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has someone put the THERE video up? Along with the stories where she said Ronnie can speak perfectly well thankyou....
But the there video was a real eye opener, for any newbies she edited a voice onto a video to make it sound like Ronnie.... Then few month later puts a story up saying he can't speak and she's desperate to hear his voice. But Soph I thought he said 'there'? I thought his favourite song to sing was wheels on the bus? I thought he asked you why the man was eating paper?
Yes, but here it is again
Plus the ‘invisible speech’ story

607BE4EE-A477-4E3D-937F-B2BFF5F32F22.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When they ‘don’t know how all of this happened’ but Jamie has been gaggin for fame on tv shows
221016C7-6DD0-4492-9B61-5B4444877512.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.