Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims to have anxiety, yet seems fine publishing where she lives to millions of followers.

Guided room tours, where her children play and where they will be sleeping.
And anyone with half a braincell can find her new house and planning applications in 5 minutes šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 26
I donā€™t have shots but the mysterious blood clot condition that was used to gain sympathy in the beginning that was never heard of again also the milky way crispy things and smarties she just lavved never to be seen again šŸ™„

Reactions: 41
Mustnā€™t forget when she said her feet are a Size 5 just like her mumā€™s when they are clearly not. Nothing wrong with her feet, she is tall and expected to be in proportion, but why lie about it?

10EF888A-BCE0-439D-9101-611867BF5AEE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47
When her filter glitched. Watch lips & chin closely

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
When she finally put up a post acknowledging the awful death of Sarah Everard, she may as well put AD as the picture was overtaken by her books and tat
And when instead of using her platform to raise awareness, spread useful resources for young women (and men!) alike, and how she plans to educate her boys and any future children she may have, she instead told us to ignore the news as it only brings you down! That itā€™s okay to turn the news off if it all gets too much - the likes of Sarah Everardā€™s friends and family and many more cannot say that, though, can they Sophie?

Ignorance at its finest.

Hopefully someone will have receipts.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Ronnieā€™s 2nd Birthday was construction themed as thatā€™s his favourite šŸš§
Poor soul was given an amazing digger thatā€™s never been seen again, surprising considering the size of it šŸ™„

EBB5FC50-4E64-4DA8-B1F8-45D49E6108B1.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
For me, it's the constant show of "I'm your friend" "were all friends". SS does it as well. Its such a sales tactic and it angers me so much. Pergola gate one example. She asks fans opinions to boost engagement when she does not give 1 care what her fans think of what pergola design to go for. She's already chosen it! If she was your real friend she wouldnt keep you hanging till peak engagement time of 7pm to announce a pregnancy, house move etc. A real friend would come out and tell you and her vulnerable fans fall for it everytime. That I think is cruel and demonstrates perfectly how these influencers work

• Heart
Reactions: 51
When Sophie wanted all the attention back on her and was caught on camera tossing her hands upwards launching the just counted bingo counters up in the air bringing Stacey and her sister who was filming'a attention back on to her. (Sadly I don't have the footage but I am sure someone here does!)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
When she removed the visibility of likes off her grid posts because sheā€™s realised her content and popularity is going right down the pined loo.

Almost forgot. When she went to Peppa pig world but repeatedly referred to it as ā€œPepper Pigā€ I suppose if she bought Ronnie age appropriate toys, and let him watch toddler TV, sheā€™d probably be up to speed. Instead she lets him get his enjoyment by throwing flour at her carā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
When a fan commented about having a miscarriage and Sophie told her that her baby would live on in Sophies unborn child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The really weird obsession where she filtered her whole house to look beige. She'd advertise something and you'd never know what the actual colour was as she'd put an undeclared filter over the top
Including that time she was showcasing her latest Tesco clothing range when she realised she had forgotten to remove the filter and it completely changed colour from beige to grey mid story šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.