Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in her book it took her so long to conceive yet fell pregnant 2 months after her wedding day.

• Sad
Reactions: 83
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe tell us she doesn’t reply to trolls ...

Also her Trolls ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When the photo appeared on the Virgin radio page, when Chris Evans interviewed her, I couldn’t help myself and commented “I didn’t recognise her😆”. She then replied (and I never got blocked) with this:
Ah yes, the whole Oramorph thing... the painkiller used to treat ongoing chronic pain... like a tend broken toe... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Can’t find any receipts but when she played the Do they know it’s Christmas song whilst laying out a feast of a Chinese takeaway🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
The extent of the deceit Sophie thinks is acceptable, includes filtering her stories when discussing paint in the new house (not a farm)

9B067469-1B04-41A7-99F5-70D44536DAC9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe fans thinks not in it for the money ... lies

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Leaving an open jar of zoflora mixed with water overnight on her kitchen worksurface in a house with an active toddler. Because she wanted to test the smell. Could have been mistaken for milk by her toddler who was at the stage where he could climb at the time.

Stored washing tablets under her sink with the lid of the box designed to keep children out removed. Because it fit the aesthetic.

The continued encouragement of bulk buying/hauling un-necessary items during a global pandemic.

Putting tumble dryer fluff out for the birds when a quick google tells you this is dangerous for them and contains harmful fibres. The RSBP said they would contact her to advise yet we didn’t see a story to say she got this wrong and not to copy.

Encouraging her followers to buy an unsafe non kitemarked bath toy just because s

The constant breaking of rules regarding advertising and declaring gifted items.

The blatant use of filters to advertise make up and beauty products, again against the rules.

I have so many more but I’m boring myself now. She’s an episode of Black Mirror waiting to happen. The one where the Influencers kids grow up, and they go to job interviews, go on dates etc and their entire childhoods, personal details, intimate photos are there to see online by anyone googling their name. Their lives ruined by this massive invasion of their privacy and the downfall they ensue. Charlie Brooker if you’re reading you can have that one.

#MrsHinch
#ThisIsMe
#LifeInLists
#LittleBookOfLists
#HinchYourselfHappy
#MrsHinchTrolls
#Hinchers

• Heart
Reactions: 60
296F97F7-72CA-4EF8-9948-1676C2B5E391.jpeg

Uses Gretel as a security blanket, proceeds to use granny filters, to rant and witch about various topics, mostly trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Holding barbecues during lockdown when people could not be with their dying relatives because of the rules.This is the reason she fell out with her neighbours and had to move for her security - two years later. Except she still hasn’t moved until the gifted kitchens and bathrooms are fitted.
E761DA1D-33B9-4D0E-891B-CC31ACA536E3.png

• Angry
Reactions: 62
When a lady died after inhaling chemicals while cleaning the bathroom, she cleaned hers the day after with about ten different items and the song I can't breathe playing over the top

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
The time a small business was upset as she'd gifted stuff to Ronnie, he'd worn it and she hadn't been tagged. She put up some stories about it (not nasty, just and Hinch was extremely rude and passive aggressive asking for her bank details so she could pay for them.

Reactions: 53
When the photo appeared on the Virgin radio page, when Chris Evans interviewed her, I couldn’t help myself and commented “I didn’t recognise her😆”. She then replied (and I never got blocked) with this:
This was the same night she claimed not to use a lot of cleaning products

4EC7C5E4-57C3-4430-95BE-6DE0BC2DC31B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I don’t have a screenshot but one of the things that horrified me is when a hincher commented on her post sharing she’d experienced a miscarriage…and Sophie replied that her baby would live on through Ronnie.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe proves she recycles her pre recorded content over and over for .... AD

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.