Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I watch that clip of Ronnie ‘laughing’ the more I’m inclined to think it’s been dubbed!

also,

#prayforjamie

Reactions: 14
Pet friendly astroturf? That’s a new one on me 🤔 she thinks she’s so bleeping clever having an answer for everything. Silly twit.
7A35B7FA-A007-4617-8216-2A7EC30B779D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think that's just a line of mud ? Like he has put his head under a muddy bit of fence or something ?

Also I think now the boys are here she will use that as a smoke screen to transition to the house. She will show mainly alpaca content for a week and then suddenly have moved in and said it was just easier with the boys here now.

Dammit!! I thought I was onto something 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Twas a bramble or twig from the hedge. Happens to my lambs and sheep all the time. Easier to pull out of sheep I imagine. They don't kick or spit or bite ya lol
I keep looking at it, I’m forever pulling brambles out of my springer’s ears but I really do think this is a cut. It looks like an open wound.

54DA4E78-9A58-46C2-BDA5-1B6290696698.png

Reactions: 1
I’m still convinced that it isn’t Ronnie’s laugh we hear. I feel such a bleep for saying it but I swear it’s dubbed.

Agreed. The audio is definitely dubbed like when you watch poor quality videos on YouTube. His laugh is edited . You can tell when it pans out to him near the enclosure then cuts off.

Reactions: 11
Alpacas aren’t “running” animals, they’re slow and steady animals so if they’re bolting they’re clearly distressed. Get the kid away from them.
There's an accident or two just waiting to happen down at faux farm 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Clear to see that she hasn't got any natural maternal instinct to protect her child 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh Mrs Hinch tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle !!
That’s all that Q&A was!!
What a tattle twit

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She missed a major opportunity to called them Albert Alpaca, Ali Alpaca and Alan Alpaca.

Naming one after weepy would’ve caused a flood

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My bestie is a Hinch lover, no matter how much I've tried to get her to see sense. She's always just been like "she's a twit but I love her".

But she's just snap chatted me asking who Mrs Hinch think she is with her pretend farm and that she's pissing her off.

Whoop whoop 🎉👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
pet friendly.. means Dogs or cats NOT bleeping alpacas you silly moose!

i bet all the real farm and alpaca owners are smacking their heads dumbfounded at her stupid explanation.

She just don’t wanna deal with the mud and dirt.
as she said it’s less messy… why buy a property with a big garden if you don’t like the mud or want the animals muddy? She can’t keep chickens or ducks on Astro turf either.
And as for the company installing it they’re just as stupid and want “exposure”

Reactions: 44
ye, I think you are total right that is being told what to say so she does trip her self up.

Spotted this a few hours ago (clearly to reinforce she hasn’t been there for months). The inverted comma after the word hilarious.

It’s like her management wrote her a message saying Soph say this on your stories ‘....in the one completed room in this house is hilarious’ and she has copied and pasted it and left the inverted comma in.

She can’t even copy and paste correctly ffs

View attachment 1005083
Either that or she’s been reading here and added it as a big f you as I pointed it out she missed it in the Grandad’s workshop plaque

Reactions: 13
FFS if this is rolled out in the UK Veruca and Inch will be all over it faster than their manic trip to the food bank ….. another way to fleece the sheep who will obviously be stupid enough to pay!! 🤦‍♀️
Can’t imagine what her exclusive content would be like as her normal content is as boring as duck! 😴

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.