Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch seems to find it hilarious that there’s some poor people out there that sell alpaca wool for money?! Isn’t that crazy?! Yes Sophie, they’re called FARMERS. Alpacas aren’t usually kept as pets.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She really does think her sheeple are thick doesn’t she?
Sorry to say they are! if they are still following, liking and defending The Alpaca whisperer then they are not bright or worse they admire her fakeness and greed you know the type who want to be in the mean girl group..

Reactions: 20
“I’m a big believer that you get back what you put in with any animal”

Except the fish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
All these idiots saying they want one, it’s amazing blah blah blah. No doubt in a few months when she just stops showing them with no explanation whatsoever (because they’ve gone to alpaca people), someone will innocently ask where they are and get jumped on by the shoppers calling them
A nusty fat hen troll for asking 🙄

I have a real irrational hatred for easi grass. They always put a competition up when Hinch tags them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video of Ronnie laughing is dubbed, it just doesn’t match. And she’s such a money making greedy grinch I mean the white cushions in the boot room, is she for real? So lazy too with the fake grass. What’s wrong Sopha, Can’t handle a bit of natural earth for your farm animals? So she’s time stamped as well 18th they got the alpacas so what was so special about revealing them 2 whole days later? Trying to steal Stacey’s thunder me thinks but that didn’t work out. Roll on this weekend’s moves…

Reactions: 25
Clearly an undeclared ad from Hinch

View attachment 1005171
But it's only pet claim is that it's used for dogs! We have a 35mm (non-pet maybe, don't know) grass and it's fine for our dog. Plastic grass is plastic grass🤷‍♀️ Great for not having muddy paws come in the house.....but still stinks of piss most of the time😬

Although why are easigrass showing a photo with the real grass in it, and not their amazing pet friendly grass?

Reactions: 11
anyone else find it weird they’re referred to as ‘the boys’ just like the kids are…surely you’d differentiate between the two 😆

Hmmm training to walk on a lead, knows all their preferences, gives them vitamins everyday, but you’ve only had them a few days Veruca? And most of that was spend cleaning up Jimbobblockedthebogs and Ronnieblessims wild shites, wasn’t it Veruca? 🤥
Not when you're a freak like hinch - "boys" is a just generic term for your Instagram fodder whether it be animal or your own flesh and blood child!🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
She really is going to trip up on her own bullshitting soon 🤥🤥🥱🥱 Only had them a few days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Long shot (mostly because I can’t see the alpacas lasting until summer), but putting down my bingo for Soph to have the alpaca fleece turned into wool, so that mum can knit her a jumper to match her boys 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That video of them on their first night makes me sad. They looks confused and anxious. Those poor Alpacas.

FFS if this is rolled out in the UK Veruca and Inch will be all over it faster than their manic trip to the food bank ….. another way to fleece the sheep who will obviously be stupid enough to pay!! 🤦‍♀️
Can’t imagine what her exclusive content would be like as her normal content is as boring as duck! 😴
There is another account on here (PTWM) that does a version of that on Patreon. It's like a little secret club that the every day followers feel they're not part of. She comes out with things like 'We were talking about xyz on the other, members only account today, you should head over there if you want to find out what we discussed, it was soooo hilarious' and then a link to the subscription account. It just feeds into her followers who suffer from FOMO and afraid they are missing out.

She makes out it's because of the trolls and that it's a much happier place over there with no negativity blaa blaa blaa :rolleyes: definitely not to make money 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Absolutely pissing myself while helping my daughter with her school project.
ALV GUUUYYSSSS 😂
002E4C85-B03C-4A0F-A9A8-8B929BA78B03.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pet friendly astroturf? That’s a new one on me 🤔 she thinks she’s so bleeping clever having an answer for everything. Silly twit. View attachment 1005143
From what I've read rubber matting is needed inside their stable/shelter to stop the slipping, then it's covered with straw.. that then is where they go where it's dry

Not one non tend farmer has put down astroturf for their herd, they just give the shelter that it required.
You'd think the pros would know best

Reactions: 14
I hate the Hinch Farm sign. When has she ever signposted anything before? I know she’s all big for her Hinch brand but she’s just blatantly copying off Stacey’s “Pickle Cottage” signs which is also cringey af.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.