Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I've read rubber matting is needed inside their stable/shelter to stop the slipping, then it's covered with straw.. that then is where they go where it's dry

Not one non tend farmer has put down astroturf for their herd, they just give the shelter that it required.
You'd think the pros would know best
The fake grass company should know better too but how much business will they get from her sheep flocking to get the fake grass. They don’t give a duck either that it’s not appropriate for livestock. Dogs yes, not alpacas.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She is so full it's unreal, I'm just so
Guyssss I'm tapping out. Joined a few year back after lurking for almost a year but I'm done.
She is a grade A knob. I cannot be bothered with her disney life that no one seems to question. She has done the bare minimum for those alpacas to tick the boxes so not to get pulled up.
It's just not worth trying to get people to realise because it's stressful when no one does. All the while she's laughing all the way to the bank.
She is one of the worst influences out there but unfortunately I don't think they'll be any downfall. She'll leave instagram on her own terms. It'll already be planned out.
I feel exactly the same I've been reading since thread 54, I'm done she is so basic and boring, it's just a waste of my time keep checking in on tit stories. I keep hoping she messes up but she keeps on coming out smelling of roses. I'm out ✌

Reactions: 15
Alpacas predominantly eat grass and hay. Grass being the favourite, particularly in summer when it's plush and green... Bets on the Maldon 3 digesting A LOT of plastic in the coming weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️

My chickens have churned up their run again this winter but it has never once crossed my mind to line it with bleeping artificial grass. Then again I'm an animal lover and believe in natural habitation over piktur perfickt insta shite 😠🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Stacey just upcycled a chandelier. Hands up if you hope it’s to make hinch look like a dick when she reveals her expensive one.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
“I also give the boys a daily vitamin supplement every morning” so she’s done that once then because they only arrived yesterday??? Although what she said makes it sound routine! How can you possibly have a routine with some Alpacas that only arrived yesterday!
Once again apologies if this has already been pointed out but these threads move so fast I can’t possibly scroll it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She basically added three extra children to her family, these alpacas live to be 20 years old. That’s a whole kid. Three times over. That’s a lot of commitment, will she still be mucking them out in her early 50s on hunch farm? And Jamie’s 11 years older, sure he’ll be loving it in his 60s…..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“I also give the boys a daily vitamin supplement every morning” so she’s done that once then because they only arrived yesterday??? Although what she said makes it sound routine! How can you possibly have a routine with some Alpacas that only arrived yesterday!
Once again apologies if this has already been pointed out but these threads move so fast I can’t possibly scroll it all 😂
She’s had those alpacas more than a few days. She just can’t be honest with her followers. It’s all lies lies lies with her because she hasn’t grown the 🤬 up yet and her mum says it’s ok to lie if it makes you look good and makes you millions ££&

Reactions: 26
Well I for one will not be taking animal husbandry advice from St. Sophie of Assisi. She believes that you get back what you put in with animals does she?! What like a grossly overweight dog, fish that she couldn't cope with?!! Do me a bleeping favour you dumb witch. If she actually gave a crap about animals she could have done so much good with the space she has now, rescued some animals in need instead of being a selfish greedy,spoilt little child.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Who does she appeal to? Who on earth can still find her relatable? What does she actually do???

It appears that she's no longer a 'cleaner' and she has no idea of fashion or interior design?
She fails at the 'family' aspect as she can't interact with her own children and fails at being a responsible dog owner?
She lies about everything and resents her apparent best friend's success and tries to emulate her at every turn.
Now she has bought 3 animals that will require care far beyond what she is capable of.

The huns need to stop looking up to this imbecile and funding her ridiculously lavish lifestyle.😒

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm beginning to realise she's strung us along for ever and the sale could have been going through before SS revealed her new place hence her being so peeved at the time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I am genuinely lost for words, moans about privacy but shows off every bit of the new house, the layout & where her children are sleeping, shoves a ‘farm’ sign on everything but gets fake grass because she can’t deal with it being muddy, ‘pet friendly’ fake grass for alpacas that aren’t pets, mum said this 🥺 dad made that 🥺 bleeping hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Oh god a Q&A on alpacas
Does anyone really care??? Never been so bored. Who is her target now? Who is she actually telling all this crap to!

Reactions: 22
Oh that’s definitely an undeclared ad for that grass…. And someone else has told her exactly what to say. bleep

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.