Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if I can test run a comment by the Moderators?
It's relevant to time scales.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fake grass company should know better too but how much business will they get from her sheep flocking to get the fake grass. They don’t give a duck either that it’s not appropriate for livestock. Dogs yes, not alpacas.
Its not suitable for dogs either, it gets very hot in the summer and can burn their pads, harbours germs like you wouldn't believe and is basically an environmental disaster!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Its not suitable for dogs either, it gets very hot in the summer and can burn their pads, harbours germs like you wouldn't believe and is basically an environmental disaster!
I don’t get why it’s so popular to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️Especially if harbours smells. Dog piss stinks at the best of times without it fermenting in the sun.

Reactions: 18
Sooo many questions in my inbox guyyyyyssshh
*answers 6 she’s sent herself and one saying ‘I don’t have a question’…
Woah, don’t over do it love

• Haha
Is anyone else shocked she even acknowledged that ‘question’ about the grass? Because tbh I bleeping am.
im amazed

Reactions: 23
She’s Always been vile but her smug sly face these last couple of weeks have boiled my piss

"when I see them run into their field" do you mean large garden space you sausage. Not a field. Nowhere near a field.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh that’s definitely an undeclared ad for that grass…. And someone else has told her exactly what to say. bleep
Well I haven’t seen it but if it defo is an undeclared ad can someone please report to ASA?
She’s need to be held accountable
EVERY SINGLE TIME she does it

Someone on here was very good at reporting her! Can’t remember who now?
I haven’t got the capacity to do it being unwell or I would 😕

Reactions: 16
ye, I think you are total right that is being told what to say so she does trip her self up.

Spotted this a few hours ago (clearly to reinforce she hasn’t been there for months). The inverted comma after the word hilarious.

It’s like her management wrote her a message saying Soph say this on your stories ‘....in the one completed room in this house is hilarious’ and she has copied and pasted it and left the inverted comma in.

She can’t even copy and paste correctly ffs

View attachment 1005083
Great spot!

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else shocked she even acknowledged that ‘question’ about the grass? Because tbh I bleeping am.
im amazed
I'm gobsmacked cos she normally ignores everything but I'm glad she has and hope the Huns feel stupid for getting so mad about it when it was stated she has astro.
Of course she is a bleeping expert in all things makka pakka related it's almost like she has had them months not days isn't it 🤔 funny that.

Reactions: 17
How long do we reckon it would take Al to whip up an ark for the inevitable flood that's about to wash over Maldon? Someome is always crying. Going by their very own time zone that the seem to have, at least 5-6 hours to get one built and a plaque superglued on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣 just looked on the Mrs hinch made me do it page some lady posted she was happy for hinch’s alpacas and some lady commented saying she hopes they last longer than the fish did 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don’t get why it’s so popular to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️Especially if harbours smells. Dog piss stinks at the best of times without it fermenting in the sun.
It's the lesser of 2 evils for us 😬 Our garden is small so whenever we tried actual grass our heavy footed big dogs have done a jig all over it like they're auditioning for Riverdance! Something about fresh grass just sends them nuts and zoomies will mash up a lawn quicker than you can shake a box of bonios. We couldn't keep anywhere near a decent lawn. Tried gravel but that just gets kicked about all over the place and looks tit. So fake grass was easiest as it's dog proof(untested on alpacas). However it does get hot in the summer and needs a daily rinse and/or disinfect to keep the stink away. We do however take our dogs on daily walks where they get to experience real grass and not just tend.

Reactions: 13
I am defo no farmer, so quick question for anyone who is or has any kind of experience with such animals. What happens when that paddock is all churned up or all the grass is eaten (stupid question or can that happen??). Do they not need a number of fields to be rotated around, so when they have finished in one, is can recover/grow back? Surely their stable and that one (small in the scheme of fields) paddock can’t be enough for the rest of their life?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.