Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the lay-by near her is used the same as most of them on random roads near me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You made reference to being at A&E before are you a nurse or work in a hospital?
you said one of inches relatives you interviewed For a job they didn’t get? Was this at the hospital?
Your married to a farmer and have farmer neighbours with sheep and alpacas?
And didn’t you have some info on when someone went to hers recently?
I have worked in an A&E but not employed by a hospital. Yes we do live on a farm but I’m not sure his family member would know that, it didn’t come up in conversation.

Reactions: 11
I hope the lay-by near her is used the same as most of them on random roads near me 😂
Oi oi 🍆🍆🍆

I have worked in an A&E but not employed by a hospital. Yes we do live on a farm but I’m not sure his family member would know that, it didn’t come up in conversation.
What’s the feelings towards Jamie tho ? Do they still see him ? Is it just her they hate ? Did they agree the dogs super chubby ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll be honest I was cynical because I jumped to the conclusion that this was his sister and wondered why she was using her maiden name?Then I realised you hadn't said he or she,now I have no clue what member of inches family this is🤔
I’ve tried not to mention gender on purpose….

Oi oi 🍆🍆🍆

What’s the feelings towards Jamie tho ? Do they still see him ? Is it just her they hate ? Did they agree the dogs super chubby ?
Again didn’t really get that in depth with the questions, my colleagues were firing 100 different questions whilst I was trying to get them into an interview room, it’s bloody hard enough going for a job interview without that on top!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry got a bit excited 😜 Sorry if that seemed a bit “probey”. It’s a quiet night and she’s boring.
We all needs some excitement 🤣
Ohh so no links with her desire to get alpacas then??

Reactions: 7
Sorry got a bit excited 😜 Sorry if that seemed a bit “probey”. It’s a quiet night and she’s boring.
We all needs some excitement 🤣
Ohh so no links with her desire to get alpacas then??
I’ve been around tattle long enough now to know everyone loves a good probe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did they hint at what they meant about she’s only going to get worse ? Do I need to start doing my shopping in Waitrose Maldon and hope this secret member of the family wears a top with their second name on it so I can ask them myself 🥺🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well let’s hope the Hinchliffe’s who ARE on here,

...No not you Hunch, or you JimBob!

let’s hope THEY can spill some hot tea,
not cold, soon ☕
Or anyone else for that matter
We’re here for it!
Pull up a seat and make yourself comfy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did they hint at what they meant about she’s only going to get worse ? Do I need to start doing my shopping in Waitrose Maldon and hope this secret member of the family wears a top with their second name on it so I can ask them myself 🥺🧐
Literally all they said was “if you think she is bad now, wait till you see what’s coming, it’s going to get much worse”
This was way before tend farm reveal. I’m guessing they were referring to the farm however recent posts by others have me wondering….

Reactions: 14
Leave it a while cos we don't have a Waitress yet x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally all they said was “if you think she is bad now, wait till you see what’s coming, it’s going to get much worse”
This was way before tend farm reveal. I’m guessing they were referring to the farm however recent posts by others have me wondering….
Like Armageddon style if it’s got anything to do with Hinch!

ETA sorry love a bit of a gif at this time of night!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just popping in to say still waiting for the alpacas to bite and spit the duck oot a her. blessed be ma luvlies❤

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.