Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who sent screenshots to that clothing company?! Tattle just got a mention from her. Trying to make out the thing wasn't directed at just Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 10
Real or tend tea? ☕

(I’m a bit cynical these days)
Real tea…old poster, new account. Interviewed a relative of Inch for a job, colleagues mega excited when they saw the surname and asked all about sofa (they are were hinchers) and the relative said inches family cannot stand her and have little to do with them, they even warned us that she was about to get much worse (way before the house reveal) I asked what they thought about tattle and they thought it was spot on and said a few family members read regularly (as does sofa, but we knew that anyway!)
Sadly they didn’t get the job so can’t interrogate further although I have bumped into them in Waitrose since!

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Real tea…old poster, new account. Interviewed a relative of Inch for a job, colleagues mega excited when they saw the surname and asked all about sofa (they are were hinchers) and the relative said inches family cannot stand her and have little to do with them, they even warned us that she was about to get much worse (way before the house reveal) I asked what they thought about tattle and they thought it was spot on and said a few family members read regularly (as does sofa, but we knew that anyway!)
Sadly they didn’t get the job so can’t interrogate further although I have bumped into them in Waitrose since!
Well well no shock regards Inch's family not liking Sopha just as we suspected as they are never seen. Don't blame them, if that was my daughter in law I would be disgusted with her. They were right about her getting far worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How much of a relative ? Like super close or wee bit out the inner circle ?
Did they attend the Royal wedding ?
Do they see the kids ?
When was Lonnie born?
can you bump into them again and ask them to join?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is the location as tit as it appears? It looks pretty close to a road and housing estates, and not as secluded and "farmy, in the middle of nowhere, drive for miles to the next house" as she makes out
I think it's basic as duck, not worth the price at allllllllllllll
I agree, it looked awful in the photo of the back today, not aspirational at all

Reactions: 7
How much of a relative ? Like super close or wee bit out the inner circle ?
Did they attend the Royal wedding ?
Do they see the kids ?
When was Lonnie born?
can you bump into them again and ask them to join?
I obviously have to be a bit vague in what I say because I’d give too much away about where I work if I said too much. Let’s say close enough!

Reactions: 11
I'll be honest I was cynical because I jumped to the conclusion that this was his sister and wondered why she was using her maiden name?Then I realised you hadn't said he or she,now I have no clue what member of inches family this is🤔

Reactions: 10
Did the short black curly hair give it away??
You made reference to being at A&E before are you a nurse or work in a hospital?
you said one of inches relatives you interviewed For a job they didn’t get? Was this at the hospital?
Your married to a farmer and have farmer neighbours with sheep and alpacas?
And didn’t you have some info on when someone went to hers recently?

Reactions: 6
You made reference to being at A&E before are you a nurse or work in a hospital?
you said one of inches relatives you interviewed For a job they didn’t get? Was this at the hospital?
Your married to a farmer and have farmer neighbours with sheep and alpacas?
And didn’t you have some info on when someone went to hers recently?
I was typing all this it’s like you are in my head

Edited cause it’s 00;33 and I can’t spell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.