Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gave it away ? The smell of desperation? Willy Hill slips chucked over the fence onto the main road ? Ronnie trying to escape using his digger that’s never been seen since his birthday ?
That digger would be perfect for the new garden, shame it's at the tip 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The poor thing is morbidly obese because she constantly feeds him - much like she seems to be doing with the alpacas already.

I’m not sure of the details but I think the vet said he needed to go on a diet and she basically ignored the advice. He’s only about 6 and honestly I’ll be amazed if he makes it past 9.

He’s rarely walked, if ever. She’s got all the time and money in the world and she couldn’t even get a dog walker if she wouldn’t go herself.

He has his own bedroom in the old and new houses, and gets a special goodnight from her every night.

Basically she doesn’t love him as she claims to, she is sending him to an early grave. I don’t say that lightly. I have a spaniel who (for fear of sounding like Hinch) I owe a lot to in terms of both my mental and physical health - but she’s a dog and I treat her as such. Soph treats Henry as her first born son.

She got fish when Ronnie was younger and they ‘went to fish people’ aka got flushed when she realised they would actually involve a little work.

You mentioned it would be a kids dream to grow up on a farm with animals and you’re spot on, only the child is Sophie and everyone is just pandering to her.

The reason we’re all up in arms about her getting these alpacas is that they are going to be treated as children, not livestock. She already said they know her as mum.
They will be placated with food when she wants to stroke them and it’s just going to end in disaster.
Very well put @Pollyanna263 👏 she's killing him. Also us tatters noticed his hips starting to show signs of problems while walking. Likely the affects of overfeeding 😣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What gave it away ? The smell of desperation? Willy Hill slips chucked over the fence onto the main road ? Ronnie trying to escape using his digger that’s never been seen since his birthday ?
All of those and more.I'll only divulge to andioop so they can compile a montage🤣tbh I'm disappointed.it's a lovely house and we've always driven past and said in our best Lloyd Grossman voices- who leaves in a howse liiike this.Ironically a fraud and cheat did.
Nobody can miss it to be fair,apart from the boy racers who fly past in the early hours.
I hope hinch keeps it looking pristine.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All of those and more.I'll only divulge to andioop so they can compile a montage🤣tbh I'm disappointed.it's a lovely house and we've always driven past and said in our best Lloyd Grossman voices- who leaves in a howse liiike this.Ironically a fraud and cheat did.
Nobody can miss it to be fair,apart from the boy racers who fly past in the early hours.
I hope hinch keeps it looking pristine.
Is the location as tit as it appears? It looks pretty close to a road and housing estates, and not as secluded and "farmy, in the middle of nowhere, drive for miles to the next house" as she makes out
I think it's basic as duck, not worth the price at allllllllllllll

Reactions: 21
She doesn't have anxiety, I'm sure it's all tend innit "cos i is relay-ta-bull like any uvver workin 'muvver!' Like more full of bullshit! The pair of them are in it for money and fame, nothing more - it's a shame as so far it's worked and they've been lucky.
Oh I know 😘 it was pure sarcasm 🤣
I get that way at this time of night when the boredom kicks in 🤣🤣🤣
Hence the Gleam feature photo of their poster girl! 🙄 Businesswoman Hinch 🙇🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the location as tit as it appears? It looks pretty close to a road and housing estates, and not as secluded and "farmy, in the middle of nowhere, drive for miles to the next house" as she makes out
I think it's basic as duck, not worth the price at allllllllllllll
It's in a far less private location compared to Greyskull imo - can't get over how she and Inch say they want privacy yet both addresses are on the bloody internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You are younger than both my daughters! God I feel old now 😄
I feel like I learn, and have learned, so much from the lovely people of this thread with being a younger member of the group, you’re all very wise and I can look up to you all ❤ (even though I don’t know you per sé haha 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve got a question… so why don’t her neighbours or anyone who dislikes her come on here and spread the gossip? Or is that against the rules I’m just nosey to wondering why it’s a lot of theory’s and not people saying what she’s upto if I was her neighbour I would tell you all what was happening haha surely one of her neighbours knows about tattle and dislikes her lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.