Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 28 but feel 78 my back and neck can’t handle the jumps from grey skull to Fanny Farm much longer
🤣🤣🤣 does give you whiplash don’t it trying to keep up with it all!
I’m 44 with a covid age of 54
It’s actually aged me 10 years on my face 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I never go over there anymore, I know us lot can be mouthy and maybe test the waters, but I believe it's all in good reasoning and with genuine concern, frustration.
The SS tattlers should be ashamed of themselves for some of the stuff they say about CHILDREN
I agree that her kids, especially the eldest need a proper good scrub in the shower, but that's about it.
I agree on SS kids and Rex needs the barbers 😄
I've not been on any other threads other than here and our Support thread - things move so fast, this one is more than enough!

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this was already bought up before but we was talking of dates before and I know even the grid posts are all posted whenever they bloody well script it!
But seriously! Lonnie was being held up in this photo shoot in Dec and all of a sudden a Christmas miracle itself he was siting up and looking proper grown up! wtf
1383483E-3FDE-4B04-B303-A23BDACD4F7D.jpeg
DADF2D80-D796-432E-8E9E-3F044AC2F02B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Here she goes again with the ‘Mumma’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’ve enjoyed reading along tonight, I must say the speculation has been entertaining, much more entertaining than Hinch’s alpacas!
I don’t have much to add except that I’ve always enjoyed your ‘ramblings’ Fanny and love reading between the lines with your posts. Sometimes it’s like a brain trainer!

Other than that, Alpaca reveal has really bored me, it just feels silly to watch a grown woman with young children acting the way she is!

Reactions: 29
Thread title suggestion,

‘Henners is fat, contents fallen flat, guess who looks like a bit of a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well she definitely down played the size of her home! It’s huge! Very nice though I wouldn’t say no 🤣

I just found it on Google earth! Maybe I should become a detective I only joined tattle today 🕵️‍♀️ I then changed to street view and you can see her door she shown on her stories clear as day! Bit silly really it’s a very distinctive door! Now I feel like a stalker! 😅😂
Welcome !

Please help yourself to the welcome packs including the Wiki for newcomers & the crunky snacks and full fat coke in the drawing room !

Dinner is served at 7pm sharp so we are ready for prime time engagement posts.

Tattle HR will get your Fat Hen badge made asap.

Hope this helps , all the vest x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Would any one believe me if I said it was only today that I realised which house was hinch's 🤷‍♀️and I drive past it atleast once a day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Would any one believe me if I said it was only today that I realised which house was hinch's 🤷‍♀️and I drive past it atleast once a day
What gave it away ? The smell of desperation? Willy Hill slips chucked over the fence onto the main road ? Ronnie trying to escape using his digger that’s never been seen since his birthday ?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just wanted to make a point of saying that alpacas and llamas can suffer from pica if not given the right nutrients.
That artifical grass is such a bad idea. It's often used to cover tracks for cattle if they're walked a long distance, and cows with pica will manage to eat the artifical grass on their tracks.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this was already bought up before but we was talking of dates before and I know even the grid posts are all posted whenever they bloody well script it!
But seriously! Lonnie was being held up in this photo shoot in Dec and all of a sudden a Christmas miracle itself he was siting up and looking proper grown up! wtf
View attachment 1006290View attachment 1006292
if you Go back through Henches grid posts you will see on Halloween Lenny was holding himself up and sitting forward on the settee in a pumpkin outfit yet in November and December pictures he couldn’t seem to sit himself up.

ETA PICTURE

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Also the video of Ronnie with the massive pieces of carrot - a quick Google would show her that they can choke if not cut to a bite size piece , so she didn't get very far through her book I assume?

Reactions: 12
What gave it away ? The smell of desperation? Willy Hill slips chucked over the fence onto the main road ? Ronnie trying to escape using his digger that’s never been seen since his birthday ?
Probably the alpaca stampede in the front garden as Delboyoioi, Dave and Grandad escaped to pastures new!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh actually it’s been about a week since Greeting Face made anything 🥺 what you doing Al 🥺 anymore work in the pipeline ? Do you take requests ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the constant lies and the way she obtains her money that grate us. The "woman child" is a mess & her husband a lazy void of personality pervy chav!

I noticed earlier: "WE as a FAMILY" & "As a FAMILY" twice, the same as yesterday ... oh and Dad MADE! - ffs are they joined at the hip? Too weird! Can she not be left alone in any situation - it's bloody pathetic! She puts her life on public view so she should be able to take criticism which she can't because narcassists won't listen to anyone else but themselves.

It's not hard to tell the truth and she seems incapable. It all comes down to engagement and money, she's not interested in her followers neither of them are.

From what I see, Tattlers are far more switched on because we form our own opinions, then voice them. Hard core Hinchers, (Hunnays), really are just sheep .. follow the flock, do as they're told and happy to plod along with the charade of tit, paying for stuff they try to copy her with and Hinch's lifestyle along the way. Wakey wakey!

We all know this, but there are plenty of lurkers and "on the fence" sheep who haven't made their minds up but read the threads.
Lots of Newbies though, so let's hope 2022 is the year that pisses on their parade! 😀👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's the constant lies and the way she obtains her money that grate us. The "woman child" is a mess & her husband a lazy void of personality pervy chav!

I noticed earlier: "WE as a FAMILY" & "As a FAMILY" twice, the same as yesterday - ffs are they joined at the hip? Too weird! Can she not be left alone in any situation - it's bloody pathetic! She puts her life on public view so she should be able to take criticism which she can't because narcassists won't listen to anyone else but themselves.

It's not hard to tell the truth and she serms incapable. It all comes down to engagement and money, she's not interested in her followers neither of them are.

From what I see, Tattlers are far more switched on because we form our own opinions, then voice them. Hard core Hinchers, (Hunnays), really are just sheep .. follow the flock, do as they're told and happy to plod along with the charade of tit, paying for stuff they try to copy her with and Hinch's lifestyle along the way. Wakey wakey!

We all know this, but there are plenty of lurkers and "on the fence" sheep who haven't made their minds up but read the threads.
Lots of Newbies though, so let's hope 2022 is the year that pisses on their parade! 😀👍🏻
Something is definitely gonna get pissed on but I’m hoping it’s an alpaca on her or him 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.