Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few screenshots….

Maybe they were there on Christmas Eve? 😂

The carpet that is up in the dining room because of a ‘major leak’ looks perfectly fine. You can see the bottom of the carpet with no water mark.

We now know where the whitewashed furniture went. Does anyone remember the date these pieces were finished? She would have definitely had that house by then. No way would you make furniture for a house you had not yet exchanged on.

We all know the reason she posted the stomach dropping story last night. It was because Stacey had her new dog. What type of person posts something like that and then wake up the next day all cheery and showing off their paddock! Attention seeking Veruca strikes again! She acts like a spoilt brat. Her and Jamie need to grow up.

Our garden is frosty and frozen just like hers, but no mud because it’s frozen! So no muddy bottoms.

She’s an idiot. She needs to be exposed for the liar she is and thrown into obscurity!
August

Reactions: 6
Omg they're ripping her to bits on twitter over the alpacas , enclosure, tend grass, feeders and troughs. Alpacca people are not happy 😬 best bit is none of them seem to know who she is 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think they could be round the other side out of shot! She’s still messing up her pre records though 😂
If they were on the other side then one would be out in the garden rather than the 'paddock' and also even if the image was flipped the gate wouldn't be right for the other side ?

Reactions: 7
It’s freezing fog here. We’re not that far from maldon.
I live in Maldon and it was thick fog as well as frosty here this morning. Sofa’s ‘tend farm seems to have its very own microclimate though, cause she’s spechiaaaaal Guysssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If they were on the other side then one would be out in the garden rather than the 'paddock' and also even if the image was flipped the gate wouldn't be right for the other side ?
you are right, pre record, water troughs aren’t there😉🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Imminent meltdown? 🤔 ...
An excuse to conveniently not have to explain time lapses, fucked up stories, and maybe have a longer deep rest on "medical advice" due to "stress"?
Then suddenly will reappear "TaaDaah we've moved in!" and a tour of everything finished?

Maybe the strain of continually lying is taking it's toll on poor Soph. I think she's gearing up for an outpouring of sympathy.

Reactions: 28
Omg they're ripping her to bits on twitter over the alpacas , enclosure, tend grass, feeders and troughs. Alpacca people are not happy 😬 best bit is none of them seem to know who she is 🤣🤣
Can you share screenshots as I’m not on Twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m quite surprised that her stories aren’t filled with ADS because of the new move i’d of thought they would need all the extra cash they can get

Reactions: 11
Someone on Twitter complaining their mrs hinch dressing gown disintegrated in the wash. It’s cheap shite, what did you expect?
My sister said the writing on her mug came off the first time it was hand washed in warm soapy water.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you share screenshots as I’m not on Twitter
I don’t think you need an account for view things on Twitter. If you go to Twitter and type in the search ‘Mrs hinch alpacas’ it comes up 😁

ETA - ignore me. Just logged out and tried. You can’t (you used to I’m sure)

Reactions: 8
Just been on Twitter, they are really ripping her to bits, theres someone on there that has alpacas and basically slated every thing she’s done and said it’s not suitable

Reactions: 21
Absolutely dead at hinch looks like Roland rat. I’ve never liked that fat creep so I’m here for the james slander recently 🤣 bleeping gross old perv
Couldn't agree more Sue.. Still can't believe she actually sleeps with him, no matter how many times she shows us their bedroom, my money is still on the turkey baster being the daddy 😏

Reactions: 8
I don’t think you need an account for view things on Twitter. If you go to Twitter and type in the search ‘Mrs hinch alpacas’ it comes up 😁

ETA - ignore me. Just logged out and tried. You can’t (you used to I’m sure)
Thanks I can read an initial post but not all the comments🙂

Reactions: 5
Just been on Twitter, they are really ripping her to bits, theres someone on there that has alpacas and basically slated every thing she’s done and said it’s not suitable
I’ve still got this feeling that she’s not getting alpacas & it’s all been a ruse
Could be wishful thinking though

I’ve still got this feeling that she’s not getting alpacas & it’s all been a ruse
Could be wishful thinking though
I’ve had this feeling too! We all sat thinking it’s alpacas and it turns out to be another animal. Well what ever animal they are. I pray for them 🥺🥺

Reactions: 14
Not sure if its already been suggested as I am still catching up but.....

Thread suggestion: Waking up to frosty grass and Henry's muddy arse

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.