Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her account is a mess!!
I know this is bad but I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to check herself in the priory or something for attention if this tit show continues.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think her parents are probably the ones staying at the new house. Sophie wouldn’t with the two boys especially since she goes on about how much they need routine and carrying their stuff back and forward would be a hassle. I can’t see her wanting to use a kitchen or bathroom that hasn’t been renovated either.

Reactions: 20
3 whole threads to read - you guyyysch!

My only question is why would you get animals delivered to your house when you're not fully living there?

I mean I know you'll have already discussed this but on what thread...who knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s whinging that Henry has a muddy bum this morning like it’s some great hardship when my friends husband is preparing to bury his wife this morning with their 7yr old by his side. She doesn’t know how bleeping lucky she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Where are the old neighbours? They could tell us if they really are living at the ‘farm’ full time. Soph & Jamie don’t give a crap about their followers and they certainly didn’t care about their neighbours when they publicly slated them and then the media! The tabloids should have turned in them then, or are they on the payroll too, getting paid to only report positive stories just like SS? 🤔

Reactions: 19
Can I circle back to the carpet for a minute? I feel like it got lost in the #puppygate drama 😅

That carpet looked to be in near perfect condition in the listing photos, which I assume are from when the house was first on the market three years ago. Poor Sophie hasn’t even had a chance to move in yet and suddenly there’s a mysterious leak that destroys the carpet in two rooms? How unlucky is that?! Thankfully there doesn’t seem to be any other damage?!

I just…how do people believe this? Why can’t she just say she wants new flooring? Are we getting an elaborate lie for every change she makes as she guts that entire house?
The lies about the carpets I just can't understand. She only had to say they're beautiful carpets but not practical with kids and animals, so we're going to take them up carefully and donate them to charity. Fick as tit.
I can imagine that the staircase will be painted/whitewashed. She filters the duck out of everything to make it look perfect, but I imagine that a 1960's pine staircase will be orange unless it was rubbed down for the sale.

Reactions: 24
I think her parents are probably the ones staying at the new house. Sophie wouldn’t with the two boys especially since she goes on about how much they need routine and carrying their stuff back and forward would be a hassle. I can’t see her wanting to use a kitchen or bathroom that hasn’t been renovated either.
No I'm guessing her and inch stay there and freda stays at grey skull with cling on and the boys

Reactions: 17
Not sure if this has been mentioned but dido's album Is called LIFE FOR RENT
Literally describes verruca to a T, she'll pimp out anything for attention and money...kids animals..the lot

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh no Henry’s got a muddy bum…….time for a bath in the dog wash room that’s suddenly been built over night 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Poor Ronnie and Lonnie got shipped off from greyskull at bedtime to go to tend farm! Only way she could wake up with that frost right 😉

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.