Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Winning thread title by @Curlywurly82 inspired by @Mum of two
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

As expected, Soph took Sunday off to recover from a busy Saturday of seaside, aquarium, mummy’s house, and inappropriate comments in front of a minor and 4.3million shoppers bots #dildogate

We filled half a thread discussing how James is the creepy uncle no one wants to sit next to at the family gathering, and how weird Soph’s answers were in the game
Q. Name 4 types of cosmetic
A. Surgery

Sophie finally caught up with the thread in the evening and was able to post again, clearly appreciating the Nicky Clarke reference and combing his hair.

Monday morning brought a trip down memory lane with Ron and Hen, a shameless ad, and news that the boys are finally coming.

That’s right nusty trolls, it’s alpaca week!

Soph’s preparations suggest that the alpaca books were just decorative as one bale of hay isn’t quite enough to be a bed for all 3. Unless of course that’s for Jamie, while Rodney, Raymond, and Royoioi get to share the master suite with Sophie?

The local farm shop has now blacklisted the Hinch family for sharing a story of their geese wandering free in apparent breach of DEFRA avian flu protocols, so let’s hope Veruca’s got somewhere else to buy her golden eggs.

(song here)
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...room-looks-like-a-lavatory.26341/post-7985863

Another look at the ‘tend grass in front of the boys’ shelter has us puzzled. I’m no alpaca expert but I’m pretty sure they don’t thrive on plastic.

Answers to some of tattle’s outstanding questions this afternoon, with the chest and mirror from Sophie and Daddy’s whitewashing days providing the furnishings in the communal bedroom, which of course has a view of Alpaca Ranch.

As this will be Ronnie’s bedroom (once the livestock is settled, of course) lucky Ron will get to see his mum’s favourite boys out of his window forever more 😔

In the meantime let’s hope Jim Exotic and Ma Baskin don’t get put on the same nightshift, or they might ‘borrow’ Gepetto’s latest creation from the kitchen.

Living room inspo from Pinterest Ma’s house confirms that Soph doesn’t have an original idea about anything in life 🧱

This is the week we’ve been waiting for you nusty bunch - the arrival of the alpacas. Probably about 30 seconds after Trollomon announces her new dog.

Grab your crunky snacks and 10 litres of coke, and get comfy on a new window seat. It’s going to be a bumpy ride!

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
Also why would you have a window seat when all you see out the left window is a bush! Aren't window seats their for the views?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Veruca made a faux mess while Father Erotic had his sins washed away with holy water:
79E3CE4C-17C1-4213-84A0-B1DFA9AA5299.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 288

As expected, Soph took Sunday off to recover from a busy Saturday of seaside, aquarium, mummy’s house, and inappropriate comments in front of a minor and 4.3million shoppers bots #dildogate

We filled half a thread discussing how James is the creepy uncle no one wants to sit next to at the family gathering, and how weird Soph’s answers were in the game
A. Surgery

Sophie finally caught up with the thread in the evening and was able to post again, clearly appreciating the Nicky Clarke reference and combing his hair.

Monday morning brought a trip down memory lane with Ron and Hen, a shameless ad, and news that the boys are finally coming.

Soph’s preparations suggest that the alpaca books were just decorative as one bale of hay isn’t quite enough to be a bed for all 3. Unless of course that’s for Jamie, while Rodney, Raymond, and Royoioi get to share the master suite with Sophie?

The local farm shop has now blacklisted the Hinch family for sharing a story of their geese wandering free in apparent breach of DEFRA avian flu protocols, so let’s hope Veruca’s got somewhere else to buy her golden eggs.

(song here)
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...room-looks-like-a-lavatory.26341/post-7985863

Another look at the ‘tend grass in front of the boys’ shelter has us puzzled. I’m no alpaca expert but I’m pretty sure they don’t thrive on plastic.

Answers to some of tattle’s outstanding questions this afternoon, with the chest and mirror from Sophie and Daddy’s whitewashing days providing the furnishings in the communal bedroom, which of course has a view of Alpaca Ranch.

As this will be Ronnie’s bedroom (once the livestock is settled, of course) lucky Ron will get to see his mum’s favourite boys out of his window forever more 😔

In the meantime let’s hope Jim Exotic and Ma Baskin don’t get put on the same nightshift, or they might ‘borrow’ Gepetto’s latest creation from the kitchen.

Living room inspo from Pinterest Ma’s house confirms that Soph doesn’t have an original idea about anything in life 🧱

This is the week we’ve been waiting for you nusty bunch - the arrival of the alpacas. Probably about 30 seconds after Trollomon announces her new dog.

Grab your crunky snacks and 10 litres of coke, and get comfy on a new window seat. It’s going to be a bumpy ride!

Veruca Salt - Sophie
Jamie is short for James
Absolutely hilarious 😂 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the inspiration @Mum of two ! Team work makes the dream work , we could be the next Hinch and SS 🤣

They really are a deluded bunch of wankers! I can't wait till one of the Alpacas has the shits all over that tend grass and she has the clean it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

A. Surgery

(song here)

Veruca Salt - Sophie
Jamie is short for James
Excellent work Pollyanna 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh bleeping hell! I’ve just spat my tea out over the dog and my laptop. This is glorious. The bleeping flip flops 🤣🤣🤣
I read this quickly and thought ooo must have not noticed the dog,just been studying the pic again😂glad I did cos I hadn't seen the baaarshkit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m enjoying playing hunt the alpaca in the background of her paddock photos & spot the leaves. Oh the joys. Can’t wait for alpaca vs “rescue” dog over the next few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She is just full on showing off now. Filming her big house shouting "I love it"
F off Sophie.
What even is this content.
Is it meant to be inspirational?

Reactions: 47
Here's the thing. She will never admit the negative. The tit, the rats, the fact the feeders are shite and the alpacas eat more of the shed and astro turf than their food. She just won't show any of that. Some day she will come on with a story of how the 3 boys kept breeding together and she ended up with 20k alpacas 1 morning and they had to go to alpaca people. She will also pay someone to do the mucking out, but like the cleaner in greyskull, they won't be allowed to say.

She's a deceitful bleep through and through.

Best we can hope for is that Katie Price gets her social media anti bullying Bill passed and that all Instagram accounts have to be verified with proper ID. That would put a stop to the bots 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
@Sambuj you're correct, all poultry/fowl should be in suitable enclosures and not free roaming. The letter @fannysjohnny 's friend was shown is likely the letter informing of the lifting of a surveillance/disease control zone that was in place here during December (I know because we had one!) Like I said, I don't want them getting into trouble but they are misinformed if they are letting their birds out.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.