Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Veruca made a faux mess while Father Erotic had his sins washed away with holy water:
79E3CE4C-17C1-4213-84A0-B1DFA9AA5299.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 288

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Winning thread title by @Curlywurly82 inspired by @Mum of two
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

As expected, Soph took Sunday off to recover from a busy Saturday of seaside, aquarium, mummy’s house, and inappropriate comments in front of a minor and 4.3million shoppers bots #dildogate

We filled half a thread discussing how James is the creepy uncle no one wants to sit next to at the family gathering, and how weird Soph’s answers were in the game
Q. Name 4 types of cosmetic
A. Surgery

Sophie finally caught up with the thread in the evening and was able to post again, clearly appreciating the Nicky Clarke reference and combing his hair.

Monday morning brought a trip down memory lane with Ron and Hen, a shameless ad, and news that the boys are finally coming.

That’s right nusty trolls, it’s alpaca week!

Soph’s preparations suggest that the alpaca books were just decorative as one bale of hay isn’t quite enough to be a bed for all 3. Unless of course that’s for Jamie, while Rodney, Raymond, and Royoioi get to share the master suite with Sophie?

The local farm shop has now blacklisted the Hinch family for sharing a story of their geese wandering free in apparent breach of DEFRA avian flu protocols, so let’s hope Veruca’s got somewhere else to buy her golden eggs.

(song here)
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...room-looks-like-a-lavatory.26341/post-7985863

Another look at the ‘tend grass in front of the boys’ shelter has us puzzled. I’m no alpaca expert but I’m pretty sure they don’t thrive on plastic.

Answers to some of tattle’s outstanding questions this afternoon, with the chest and mirror from Sophie and Daddy’s whitewashing days providing the furnishings in the communal bedroom, which of course has a view of Alpaca Ranch.

As this will be Ronnie’s bedroom (once the livestock is settled, of course) lucky Ron will get to see his mum’s favourite boys out of his window forever more 😔

In the meantime let’s hope Jim Exotic and Ma Baskin don’t get put on the same nightshift, or they might ‘borrow’ Gepetto’s latest creation from the kitchen.

Living room inspo from Pinterest Ma’s house confirms that Soph doesn’t have an original idea about anything in life 🧱

This is the week we’ve been waiting for you nusty bunch - the arrival of the alpacas. Probably about 30 seconds after Trollomon announces her new dog.

Grab your crunky snacks and 10 litres of coke, and get comfy on a new window seat. It’s going to be a bumpy ride!

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

gossip29

VIP Member
I’ve never really understood why hinch has so many threads on here, always thought she was ok. However, I am pleased to say I’ve finally seen the light… What an irritating little cunt she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Dad did this dad did that, dad made this dad made that, dad said this dad said that.
Dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad.
Can't she think for herself. She's like a breastfed baby, attached to her dad's fucking tit all the time. Jesus just give it a rest Hinch. We get your dad is helping out but come on, do something for yourself or let Inchy Winchy get involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's an actual embarrassment

Why lie and say the carpets up cos of a leak? There's defo no leak, just be honest and say you have more money than sense and the carpet isn't your taste. There ya go, done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Here's the thing. She will never admit the negative. The shit, the rats, the fact the feeders are shite and the alpacas eat more of the shed and astro turf than their food. She just won't show any of that. Some day she will come on with a story of how the 3 boys kept breeding together and she ended up with 20k alpacas 1 morning and they had to go to alpaca people. She will also pay someone to do the mucking out, but like the cleaner in greyskull, they won't be allowed to say.

She's a deceitful cunt through and through.

Best we can hope for is that Katie Price gets her social media anti bullying Bill passed and that all Instagram accounts have to be verified with proper ID. That would put a stop to the bots 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Jeni_from_the_block

The alpaca enclosure looks very close to the house, open the windows in summer and all she’ll smell is alpaca shit 🤷🏻‍♀️
makes a change from talking shit I suppose 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 90

Daniowl27

I'm not saying how I know this... but their sky TV is no longer active at their old address but is at the new ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

Chatty Member
Calling the alpacas “fur boys” is giving me the rage. It’s sums up the entire situation and her views about them. They are not alpacas to her, not mammals who require care and respect. No mention of them needing to eat 1% of their body weight in roughage like hay or grass per day. Nope. They are her “fur boys” she’s a grabby, selfish, disrespectful little madam. If there is one thing I’ve learned from all my years with horses it is respect. I respect them for what they are and what they are capable of if they wanted. She’s got no respect. Zero. “Fur boys” honestly I fucking despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
Have you really sopha have you reaalllyy? Because this picture shows noooo sign of the ‘water feeders’ that you were so chuffed with yesterday.
you are not outside you are in bed. Don’t lie sopha.
pictures for reference.
584D4C0F-3DC1-4CBC-A122-2208F9276306.jpeg
91208597-8A1F-413A-A350-922BEA615265.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

mgh727

VIP Member
Does she not realise there’s a difference between bedding straw and hay for consumption?? 🤯

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Miss Loves-to-gossip

The look on those poor alpacas faces when they realise they have been imprisoned on a tend farm with tend grass with those two dickheads running around tending to be farmers ……….
A1173840-5765-43A2-AB47-AC1F600B595F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Skindeleit

Ok so I had to download this just to say the following.
My parents have alpacas and I am very concerned about the welfare of these animals.
Some things she has done right
- you must have a minimum of 3 as they need to be in a herd (however if one does or becomes Ill she will need to replace them)
- They need some form of shelter - this doesn't need to be much just enough to keep out of the rain - they don't need to be locked in at night only if it is particularly stormy and you want to keep them safe or if you want to handle them (speaking of which she needs to do a husbandry course learning how to handle them)
However some things seems to be very wrong:
- The artificial grass - they are grazing animals they need to eat grass. Artificial grass will get slippery and they will ruin it/what's the point?!
- straw in the shelter - they come from Peru they do not need straw they just need a simple rubber Matt on the ground.
- Hay racks - again this time of year they may need a bit of supplementation for the lack of grass but not the amount she has given they will get through it all far too quick!
- space - she will need to rotate the fields the alpacas are in as they will need fresh grass (she may plan to do this but I have seen no evidence)
- 3 bins for food?! They will all eat the same food (nutrient supplements) they do not need 1 each

I am sure there are more but I also worry about her capabilities - yes they look after themselves generally but can be very agressive is provoked she will need to be really careful with the little ones and they will hate Henry unless she can get them used to him.

I am unaware of courses or qualifications she's done and I am concerned about who is selling them to her as it is a very small community of alpaca owners! She's not on the alpaca forum on Facebook where most owners are.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Sausage90

VIP Member
Stacey's worded her post like her dogs going to have a defect of some sort. No breeder would give away a pup without good reason. (unless they're shit breeders).

Is she going to out-do the alpacas with a dog on wheels or something?

Running to get my full fat coke for my fat hen arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220118-104006.png
Screenshot_20220118-104223~2.png

At night Stacey writes bloomin the next morning Sophie writes bloomin 🙈 it's like looking in a mirror at these two women's profiles 'baby, house, dog, field, sunset/rise rinse and repeat'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59