Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 whole threads to read - you guyyysch!

My only question is why would you get animals delivered to your house when you're not fully living there?

I mean I know you'll have already discussed this but on what thread...who knows šŸ˜‚
Once Veruca wants something, she wants it now!!

Reactions: 16
Sopha hun, I hope the 3 wise alpacas have already kicked, pissed, shat and spat on you!
ALV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tbh Iā€™m only here cos all of you nusty trolls make me laugh. I used to read these threads religiously but now Iā€™m on other threads, just popping in here occasionally. Strange as sheā€™s probably the ā€œbusiestā€ sheā€™s ever been but sheā€™s just boring me with all the lies and pre records. Itā€™s no fun anymore to watch someone who doesnā€™t deserve a dam thing, get everything. And donā€™t get me started on the fact sheā€™s bringing alpacas into the equation when she couldnā€™t even look after bleeping fish. I really hope she falls from grace soon. As long as Ronnie and Lonnie are ok after she loses it all

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Does she really think that boot room cupboard is practical for a family of four to come and go with a pram? Pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sopha hun, I hope the 3 wise alpacas have already kicked, pissed, shat and spat on you!
ALV
I think she definitely has them already and the ā€˜stomach dropping momentā€™ was when she realised they donā€™t lay golden eggs!

Verucaā€™s futz would have been stomping around on the Astro turf for hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm only here because she fascinates me.

I love tit like CSI, Making a Murderer, Criminal Minds etc and the psychology behind why people behave the way they do.

I'm in no way insinuating that she's got bodies buried under Greyskull's patio BTW, but I imagine she's a psychologists dream.

And you lot are funny!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
How do anyone of her sheep believe her story that she had pie and mash for her evening meal at the tend farm. She then went back to grey skull to brush Henry at 8pm. Then went back to the tend farm as thatā€™s where she woke up this morning šŸ§
Weā€™ve always seen through her timelines and pre records but I think even her most loyal sheep will start seeing through this now and it will be her downfall!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can I make a request please trollzā€¦ šŸ˜‰ can stories be screenshot on here for us blocked mortals otherwise Iā€™m only going to be able to catch up at the start of the new threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm only here because she fascinates me.

I love tit like CSI, Making a Murderer, Criminal Minds etc and the psychology behind why people behave the way they do.

I'm in no way insinuating that she's got bodies buried under Greyskull's patio BTW, but I imagine she's a psychologists dream.

And you lot are funny!
I always wonder what a psychologist would make of her Iā€™d love to see the report! Think it would be very interesting

I watch her as she makes me feel better about myself. I often think my life would be better 'if only' ..if only I had more money, if only I had a bigger House ,if only I didn't need to work.....then I watch her tit show ,how shite she is as a parent and realise my life is perfect thanks Soph!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She 100% fits the pattern of a female narcassist and as someone said earlier it wouldn't be surprising if she had to check in somewhere for professional help at some stage.

You lot bring cheer and make me laugh šŸ˜˜ I don't think I'd bother so much if it was purely down to the daily life of that boring melt!
That revolting specimen Father Perv is so gross but generating more laughs on here as a result!

Reactions: 29
I watch her as she makes me feel better about myself. I often think my life would be better 'if only' ..if only I had more money, if only I had a bigger House ,if only I didn't need to work.....then I watch her tit show ,how shite she is as a parent and realise my life is perfect thanks Soph!
She wouldnā€™t know a hards day work if it came and smacked her round the chops. Only thing smacking her is those alpacas and the matchstick hay feeder

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just look at her carpet leak story and thereā€™s nothing there that could have caused a leak šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My good sheā€™s such a liar haha. ā€œWell no I woke up at home home and we travelled all of us to the farm earlyā€. If youā€™re gonna religiously lie like that you have to be a bit brighter. And she ainā€™t.

Reactions: 19
Someone on Twitter complaining their mrs hinch dressing gown disintegrated in the wash. Itā€™s cheap shite, what did you expect?

• Haha
Few screenshotsā€¦.

Maybe they were there on Christmas Eve? šŸ˜‚

The carpet that is up in the dining room because of a ā€˜major leakā€™ looks perfectly fine. You can see the bottom of the carpet with no water mark.

We now know where the whitewashed furniture went. Does anyone remember the date these pieces were finished? She would have definitely had that house by then. No way would you make furniture for a house you had not yet exchanged on.

We all know the reason she posted the stomach dropping story last night. It was because Stacey had her new dog. What type of person posts something like that and then wake up the next day all cheery and showing off their paddock! Attention seeking Veruca strikes again! She acts like a spoilt brat. Her and Jamie need to grow up.

Our garden is frosty and frozen just like hers, but no mud because itā€™s frozen! So no muddy bottoms.

Sheā€™s an idiot. She needs to be exposed for the liar she is and thrown into obscurity!

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.