Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the "stomach drop" post is just something she's seen someone else post and decided to use it to get lots of 'u ok hun' responses. It means nothing personal to her.

Reactions: 34
Have you really sopha have you reaalllyy? Because this picture shows noooo sign of the ‘water feeders’ that you were so chuffed with yesterday.
you are not outside you are in bed. Don’t lie sopha.
pictures for reference. View attachment 996702View attachment 996701
I actually cannot believe her stupidity! Surely even if she pre-takes her pictures, they would still be in date and time order, so why is she using pictures from before the ones she has already posted? That's so basic, how can she mess it up??
Also well done for spotting, do you work for the police haha, if not, then maybe you should!

Reactions: 9
I'm so confused. Where are people seeing her say about the 'stomach drop', when did she say she was going to post, and why are people assuming it's about a diagnosis or illness as opposed to the animals? 🤔

Ignore me, that's what I get for half reading her sob story last night😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was in the summer, about August. When she was doing it with her dad, she said then she had the perfect place😉 they’d already got the house by then. She went on about how great it woukd be to have a workshop for her dad. Maybe one day dad. it was a done deal then.🥴🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yes it had to be. She knew exactly what she was going to do with them- this was her introduction to her dad making things…then it was dad making things in the new workshop. She sets everything up. Master manipulator

Reactions: 14
I’ve still got this feeling that she’s not getting alpacas & it’s all been a ruse
Could be wishful thinking though
I thought the same when I saw those water troughs. I thought maybe Shetland ponies but then I remembered the hay stilt contraption so now I just don’t care but can’t stop myself wasting time on here waiting for the reveal! 🤪

Reactions: 9
Someone has made an interesting point on 1 of those Twitter posts. Alpacas see small people as a threat and will kick out. Well, that’ll go down well won’t it 🤦‍♀️ This is what happens when you do NO research and just rush ahead with no thought to your family or the animals. I can foresee a nasty accident (obviously I hope not but it’s coming)

Reactions: 20
Heres a thought theres a place up north near newcastle i think called caudwell which does fast tracked funded autism assessments. So you get diagnosis within 6 months of applying to them (nhs in essex is often years of waiting) ..... my friend went up there early december for assessment and got diagnosed last week via zoom.

When they were in "durham for xmas" could they have been at caudwell?

Reactions: 19
‘In the meantime let’s hope Jim Exotic and Ma Baskin don’t get put on the same nightshift, or they might ‘borrow’ Gepetto’s latest creation from the kitchen.’

Nooooo 🤮😂😂😂
Bit of a lurker. On tattle for other “influencers” but do check here now and then!! Please can I ask for some background behind this whole mother in law saga 😂😂. Seen it mentioned an few times and just pure nosey. I have read the wiki and couldn’t see why? Thank you people!! 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I live in Maldon and it was thick fog as well as frosty here this morning. Sofa’s ‘tend farm seems to have its very own microclimate though, cause she’s spechiaaaaal Guysssss.
It just have been really localised because we are ~2 miles straight line from her and it was glorious frosty sunshine up until about 10am when the fog rolled over!

Reactions: 5
I know I’m preaching to the choir here but this entire move COULD have made her account so interesting and engaging from cleaning to decorating; even researching and buying the bloody animals. But she has totally fucked it up with the lies and the jumping time lines. What I don’t understand is WHY I’d she doing it this way? Is it laziness? It’s not to keep the house secret - she’s paraded the Huns around the layout many times already. So what’s the reasoning?
For someone who has made a fortune on social media she’s really gone off the rails with this 🥴
I don’t get it either. She’s got teams of apparent experts working for her, and this is what she’s doing? I know she was phoning it in at the end of last year, coz she knew she had the farm coming. But it’s not any better now. If anything, I think she’s worse??!

Reactions: 12
Soph will never be happy. All her lies, jealousies, manipulations & let’s not forget double standards (clap for NHS, then breaching Covid rules) - she really is a narcissist. She’s not even happy with how she looks, having to filter and digitally change her face and body. This is why she jumps from one thing to another. She thinks she’s something that she’s not ie famous, a celebrity, but many people do not know who she even is. She won’t disappear from social media easily because she’s so used to receiving validations and the gushing comments from her manipulated sheep. I do think the alpacas are content fodder and she will introduce more animals over time. She will most definitely use Ron more and more, to help with sympathy and a way to deflect any negativity when she does something wrong or has to advertise a product and when she’s about to reveal something house related. I’m convinced she will write a book about his journey. I really hope I’m wrong, but she is a bad mother, in terms of exploiting her children, that I can’t see her not doing it if there is money to be made and it makes her look good

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bit of a lurker. On tattle for other “influencers” but do check here now and then!! Please can I ask for some background behind this whole mother in law saga 😂😂. Seen it mentioned an few times and just pure nosey. I have read the wiki and couldn’t see why? Thank you people!! 🥰🥰
There was a creepy video of Jamie and freda in the swimming pool together with her hands all over him 🤢 and when tgey had chips on a box the other night freda was looking at him drooling 🙈 there are other things aswell I can't remember sure someone on her will point them out oh and never see Sophie mum and dad together

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Someone has made an interesting point on 1 of those Twitter posts. Alpacas see small people as a threat and will kick out. Well, that’ll go down well won’t it 🤦‍♀️ This is what happens when you do NO research and just rush ahead with no thought to your family or the animals. I can foresee a nasty accident (obviously I hope not but it’s coming)
and they can be funny with dogs if dogs aren't trained properly

Reactions: 12
Soph will never be happy. All her lies, jealousies, manipulations & let’s not forget double standards (clap for NHS, then breaching Covid rules) - she really is a narcissist. She’s not even happy with how she looks, having to filter and digitally change her face and body. This is why she jumps from one thing to another. She thinks she’s something that she’s not ie famous, a celebrity, but many people do not know who she even is. She won’t disappear from social media easily because she’s so used to receiving validations and the gushing comments from her manipulated sheep. I do think the alpacas are content fodder and she will introduce more animals over time. She will most definitely use Ron more and more, to help with sympathy and a way to deflect any negativity when she does something wrong or has to advertise a product and when she’s about to reveal something house related. I’m convinced she will write a book about his journey. I really hope I’m wrong, but she is a bad mother, in terms of exploiting her children, that I can’t see her not doing it if there is money to be made and it makes her look good
I had completely forgotten about her double standards 'clap' for the NHS when they began snogging like they were celebrating midnight at new year's 🤢🤮 vile pair there is no level they won't stoop.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear Sophie,

Wowza calm down on the bot buying, or you won’t be able to afford more hay.
This mornings becoming a record.
I have kindly taken the time to report them all.

All the best.

(guyssss I do have a life but for personal reasons I can hardly move recently, I won’t go into detail as I know it annoys people on here, plus I’d love to hear her ohhhhh jaymeeeee they are reporting all the bots)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.