Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220118-104006.png
Screenshot_20220118-104223~2.png

At night Stacey writes bloomin the next morning Sophie writes bloomin 🙈 it's like looking in a mirror at these two women's profiles 'baby, house, dog, field, sunset/rise rinse and repeat'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Few screenshots….

Maybe they were there on Christmas Eve? 😂

The carpet that is up in the dining room because of a ‘major leak’ looks perfectly fine. You can see the bottom of the carpet with no water mark.

We now know where the whitewashed furniture went. Does anyone remember the date these pieces were finished? She would have definitely had that house by then. No way would you make furniture for a house you had not yet exchanged on.

We all know the reason she posted the stomach dropping story last night. It was because Stacey had her new dog. What type of person posts something like that and then wake up the next day all cheery and showing off their paddock! Attention seeking Veruca strikes again! She acts like a spoilt brat. Her and Jamie need to grow up.

Our garden is frosty and frozen just like hers, but no mud because it’s frozen! So no muddy bottoms.

She’s an idiot. She needs to be exposed for the liar she is and thrown into obscurity!
I remember tattlers asking where the toy chest went to. It was behind the sofa and then gone. Straight to the farm I would think. Been wondering how long ago that was

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey guuuuyssh

It’s hot here 🇦🇺 and I went to the beach

The sand was so soft and the water so blue. I just laaaarve it. I want it in my back yard

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg they're ripping her to bits on twitter over the alpacas , enclosure, tend grass, feeders and troughs. Alpacca people are not happy 😬 best bit is none of them seem to know who she is 🤣🤣
I didn't even know who she was until I saw the threads on here (found here thanks to the Inghams :sick: ), and I'm not that far from Ye Olde Village of Maldonia! None of my friends have a clue who she is either. Apart from on here she doesn't feature on my radar on social media at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I don’t think the big post about the stomach dropping event was about SS. I reckon it’s her playing on the “I was bullied out of my house and my privacy was massively compromised so I had to buy this massive house” again. Trying to gain a bit more engagement and sympathy because everything she’s doing now is gloating and turning people against her.

Reactions: 26
3 whole threads to read - you guyyysch!

My only question is why would you get animals delivered to your house when you're not fully living there?

I mean I know you'll have already discussed this but on what thread...who knows 😂
After she’s got a few months worth of pre records they’ll go back to where they came from after she realise she has to look after them.
Hope this helps

ATV xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not saying how I know this... but their sky TV is no longer active at their old address but is at the new ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I don’t think the big post about the stomach dropping event was about SS. I reckon it’s her playing on the “I was bullied out of my house and my privacy was massively compromised so I had to buy this massive house” again. Trying to gain a bit more engagement and sympathy because everything she’s doing now is gloating and turning people against her.
Which could mean the house move reveal (even though we know she's been living there for ages) could be imminent as well!!

Reactions: 14
I’ve still got this feeling that she’s not getting alpacas & it’s all been a ruse
Could be wishful thinking though
I've started to think this - after her post of the water troughs and saying they were the right height, I though they were still pretty low for alpacas but I'm no expert. After her obsesshun with the neighbours horses, I'm now thinking Shetland ponies! #neighbothersof 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember tattlers asking where the toy chest went to. It was behind the sofa and then gone. Straight to the farm I would think. Been wondering how long ago that was
It was in the summer, about August. When she was doing it with her dad, she said then she had the perfect place😉 they’d already got the house by then. She went on about how great it woukd be to have a workshop for her dad. Maybe one day dad. it was a done deal then.🥴🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the post will be about an autism diagnosis.
When they are diagnosed as toddlers there's a panel who decides. No ados needed. The meeting is a bit morbid almost.
They'll have spoken to her about disability living allowance and carers allowance...
I guess prancing around with Hay bales is a good distraction but hopefully she'll accept Ronnie more now moving forward

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Was this SS dog Peanut in her video tonight? Or a random puppy?
It's her sister's dog and I reckon she knew about SS's new puppy. Isn't it strange how suddenly her sister's dog is seen around the tend farm recently with Henners? Too much of a coincidence if you ask me!

Reactions: 20
I know I’m preaching to the choir here but this entire move COULD have made her account so interesting and engaging from cleaning to decorating; even researching and buying the bloody animals. But she has totally fucked it up with the lies and the jumping time lines. What I don’t understand is WHY I’d she doing it this way? Is it laziness? It’s not to keep the house secret - she’s paraded the Huns around the layout many times already. So what’s the reasoning?
For someone who has made a fortune on social media she’s really gone off the rails with this 🥴

Reactions: 33
I've started to think this - after her post of the water troughs and saying they were the right height, I though they were still pretty low for alpacas but I'm no expert. After her obsesshun with the neighbours horses, I'm now thinking Shetland ponies! #neighbothersof 😂 😂
I thought that yesterday, but then wondered if the silly hay feeder would be too tall for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the post will be about an autism diagnosis.
When they are diagnosed as toddlers there's a panel who decides. No ados needed. The meeting is a bit morbid almost.
They'll have spoken to her about disability living allowance and carers allowance...
I guess prancing around with Hay bales is a good distraction but hopefully she'll accept Ronnie more now moving forward
I did think her post would be about Ronnie having a diagnosis. But why would that make her stomach drop? Why would a diagnoses make her feel so bad? Like others have compared her wording to how they felt when loved ones got really sick or when people have died. I have 3 kids and I can't say that a diagnosis (unless a serious health one) would make me feel how she's made out?

Reactions: 9
Given the mass clearances on her "Hinch Home" range and crap quality (over-priced) "buttery teddy sofa/lazy wear" along with the re-labelling of the Christmas trees, do you think Tesco have called time on their big contract with her?

She won't have time for sticking on those false eyelash spiders if she's a true cuntry gal or for eye bleeping herself whilst making up her filtered visage with "Iconic" make up anymore ... you would have thought! Maybe they told her to duck off too!? 😄🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.