Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothings the matter, she's put that quote on so all her sheep worry and take the attention off ss new dog
She's clever
Exactly! She's a business women, all her posts revolve around her business ..so this cryptic post is will get all the shoppers flocking round her pandering and increasing engagement for tomorrow's big reveal!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wtf is she waffling on about now? How to take the attention away from your bubs. Theyre both utter cocks. The day that social media fucks off, will be a great day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Has she had a life threatening accident? Lost a close family member? Had some shocking health news? If not then wtf is that quote about? :rolleyes:
If it's a death (I sincerely hope not, I'm not that nusty) I would put money on her pre-recording the funeral and using it for content :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hinch: Henry doesn’t like other dogs

Also Hinch: let’s add three alpacas to his garden.

She should be no where near animals. It’s not about their welfare, it’s about her selfish whims. This more than any of the stupid tit she’s done has angered me.

Advertising what you have when anyone can find your house and admit only one person is there at night (and let’s face they’re all feckless and useless) seems a recipe for robbery or being targeted.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Will she be mucking that stable out every day? Have they even though about where the muck will go?
I don’t know much about alpacas but as a horse person, I’d assume the field will need poo picking regularly too? I doubt there is much room for rotating the fields either..
and is the water trough automatic? Or will she be out filling it up daily?

Reactions: 24
So...if they both at Greyskull with clingon last night, who was at the tend farm?? If what's shes saying is true and atleast one of them stays at the farm

Reactions: 9
Maybe because her tend mate has copied her getting same cocker? Let’s see if she now gets a peanut 🙈

Reactions: 8
I don’t think anything has happened. I think she’s referring retrospectively to having children. Hence why photos of them. This is her poorly articulated way of saying she doesn’t give a tit about tattle but well, it just proves she does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Anyone else watching Kelvin Fletchers farm? It’s a real farm not a tend farm!! Imagine if hinch had to remove maggots from sheep’s feet!!

• Haha
  • Sick
If it's a death (I sincerely hope not, I'm not that nusty) I would put money on her pre-recording the funeral and using it for content :rolleyes:
The only times I've had my world turned upside down and made my stomach drop I've been in no fit state to be on social media, let alone write a nice long post and put it out there to worry all my nearest and dearest 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s up the duff again I bet 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
This is exactly what she wants everyone to speculate 🙄 and especially assume, maybe she’s pregnant, or maybe she was and had lost it ..... but doesn’t say exactly so she can’t be called out for it! And gets all her shoppers in her inbox ...(dispaacble if she is but I knwo her sort!!!)
Cos while they’re doing that they’re giving her the attention and engagement she needs!

🤬I swear she makes me sick how she plays with people! 😡

Reactions: 22
Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Winning thread title by @Curlywurly82 inspired by @Mum of two
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

As expected, Soph took Sunday off to recover from a busy Saturday of seaside, aquarium, mummy’s house, and inappropriate comments in front of a minor and 4.3million shoppers bots #dildogate

We filled half a thread discussing how James is the creepy uncle no one wants to sit next to at the family gathering, and how weird Soph’s answers were in the game
Q. Name 4 types of cosmetic
A. Surgery

Sophie finally caught up with the thread in the evening and was able to post again, clearly appreciating the Nicky Clarke reference and combing his hair.

Monday morning brought a trip down memory lane with Ron and Hen, a shameless ad, and news that the boys are finally coming.

That’s right nusty trolls, it’s alpaca week!

Soph’s preparations suggest that the alpaca books were just decorative as one bale of hay isn’t quite enough to be a bed for all 3. Unless of course that’s for Jamie, while Rodney, Raymond, and Royoioi get to share the master suite with Sophie?

The local farm shop has now blacklisted the Hinch family for sharing a story of their geese wandering free in apparent breach of DEFRA avian flu protocols, so let’s hope Veruca’s got somewhere else to buy her golden eggs.

(song here)
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...room-looks-like-a-lavatory.26341/post-7985863

Another look at the ‘tend grass in front of the boys’ shelter has us puzzled. I’m no alpaca expert but I’m pretty sure they don’t thrive on plastic.

Answers to some of tattle’s outstanding questions this afternoon, with the chest and mirror from Sophie and Daddy’s whitewashing days providing the furnishings in the communal bedroom, which of course has a view of Alpaca Ranch.

As this will be Ronnie’s bedroom (once the livestock is settled, of course) lucky Ron will get to see his mum’s favourite boys out of his window forever more 😔

In the meantime let’s hope Jim Exotic and Ma Baskin don’t get put on the same nightshift, or they might ‘borrow’ Gepetto’s latest creation from the kitchen.

Living room inspo from Pinterest Ma’s house confirms that Soph doesn’t have an original idea about anything in life 🧱

This is the week we’ve been waiting for you nusty bunch - the arrival of the alpacas. Probably about 30 seconds after Trollomon announces her new dog.

Grab your crunky snacks and 10 litres of coke, and get comfy on a new window seat. It’s going to be a bumpy ride!

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
The thing about the geese - her pre-records are such that they could have been filmed at any time, long before the restrictions.

If they are currently being allowed to roam free though I would throw the book at them myself, too many people terrified of losing their pet birds (as well as the risk to business) and no excuses for allowing domesticated birds to be roaming round.

Reactions: 10
With regards to semi rant about how all is not well in hunch world. She probably didn’t get the right stone tile she wanted for the fireplace and it’s turned their world upside down. Or the broom handle has fallen off. Feeding stand/ kitchen roll holder.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.