Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the InstaHuns fail to question why they have got alpacas if they’re still supposedly living at Castle Greyskull then they’ve got to be a special kind of stupid.

Surely they’ve got to wake up and realise she’s Billy Bullshitter from Bullshit Farm, Bullshit Way, Shitville?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your post just reminded me of this I saw on Fb last night ... shame she couldn’t of had this name and address!
9F5846C7-E0A3-4637-84FF-88A7E6A3CDF9.png

828D3507-1698-473A-9D53-7F6190AA7C0F.jpeg

omg it would be hilarious if she gives her address out for deliveries as HINCH FARM
and the pot postie stood there scratching his head where the duck is this?! finally figures it out from the post code but stands there pissing himself laughing when he sees it’s NOT A bleeping FARM 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely she’s going to need a regular straw delivery of more than one bale and a hay store? She doesn’t think of the long term consequences of anything. That space is far too small for the alpacas to live happily. The food trough isn’t big enough, the hay feeder isn’t either. I know duck all about alpacas but I know that they aren’t going to be happy in that environment.

I’d love to smack her in the face. Her mother is an enabler, 10000%.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Feeling a teeny bit sorry for that farm shop. Someone is going to see that and most definitely report them to DEFRA for not following avian flu protocols. Those geese should be in a covered run at the very least.
I don't want to to wish badly on a small local business but they should know better. And this is further evidence of how absolutely clueless she is, in broadcasting this to her many many followers.
Agreed with all of what you said but we don’t even know when this was recorded too! So she could also be getting people into tit cos of her pre records and inability to consider other people

Reactions: 23
Jiminy Cricket will have taken that photo from their bedroom, didn’t she say they were going to build a balcony or some madness? Someone take a run past and look 🤣

Also her da has made another craft lads and shockingly guess what? SHE LAVES ITTTTTT!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If an inspection happened and they told her she needed more space, she'd just call them a troll and tell them they're jealous. It's her only narrative. No idea why she wants alpacas? Cute faces but she's a crap dog owner, poor things will be shipped off in a week.
Cute when standing with mouth shut. But look pretty ugly when their mouth is open IMO. (could be said of some peoplel!)

Also I read this, It's called Berserk Male Syndrome. (nothing to do with Cringebob!
" There are many, many stories of owners suddenly finding their animals wildly charging at them from behind or rearing up at them screaming, spitting, and biting. It may happen with no warning whatsoever. Just one day as you're routinely bent over filling the water bucket, the animal comes charging from behind and smashes you to the ground. From there he may continue to stomp, bite, and scream viciously. Definitely scary, you'll consider yourself very lucky if you have no injuries."

Hope Hinch really has done her homework on these animal.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
‘I absolutely love ittt - I love itttt’

Oh shut up Verucca! Why do you love it? Why do you love everything? Sorry but not one of Gepetto’s finest creations - I wouldn’t want that in my kitchen

We all know those words are like the kiss of death.. think of all the items she’s bought or made in the past, and said those exact words, and then they mysteriously disappear 😂 RIP at landfill heaven 🪦

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Feeling a teeny bit sorry for that farm shop. Someone is going to see that and most definitely report them to DEFRA for not following avian flu protocols. Those geese should be in a covered run at the very least.
I don't want to to wish badly on a small local business but they should know better. And this is further evidence of how absolutely clueless she is, in broadcasting this to her many many followers.
It could of been filmed months ago, with her being the queen of pre records. I’m not defending the shop in any way.

Reactions: 14
Oh dear. Will Jimbobnojobmicroknob and Worzel Gummidge be able to contain themselves from making any phallic references? Hope there are no minors around.
Screenshot_20220117_115702.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Agreed with all of what you said but we don’t even know when this was recorded too! So she could also be getting people into tit cos of her pre records and inability to consider other people
Birds have been locked down since middle of Nov round here so it's going to be a very old pre-record, assuming the owners have been following guidance. I dunno, I know she pre-records a lot but it seems unlikely that this is that old. I don't want them to get into trouble but she needs to wake up and realise that she's not harmless.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Million pound home with bleeping shite in it! That kitchen roll holder is like something a child would make in primary school!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’d believe it was pre-recorded, but I still don’t think could pre-record the alpacas too far out because people would spot them. Surely you wouldn’t buy hay months in advance? Not in her damp, wooden alpaca shelter 🤪. I’m not a farmer, maybe you can 😂

Reactions: 9
It makes me cross to be fair and I hope they get a visit. My chickens have plenty of space but they are used to being out and it’s horrible having them look at you sad as you won’t let them out 😞 all they want to do is go for a mooch so when I see others not following the rules I get pissed right off

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My sympathies to anyone in the South East attempting to purchase a broom handle anytime soon...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Veruca Salt:
Gooses! Geeses!
I want my geese to lay gold eggs for Easter

Jamie:
House first, Sophie

Veruca:
A new animal a day

Jamie:
Anything you say

Veruca:
And by the way

Jamie:
What?

Veruca:
I want a feast.

Jamie:
You ate before you came to the farm shop

Veruca:
I want a bean feast!

Jamie:
Oh, one of those

Veruca:
Mug shots and jus roll and cauli cake with no nuts
So good you could go nuts

Jamie:
You can have all those things when you get home

Veruca:
No, now!!

I want alpacas
I want a farm
Pink flamingos and a million raccoons
And performing baboons and ...
Give it to me
Rrhh rhhh
Now!

I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in a small hut
It's my farm so shut up
Give it to me
Now!

I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em like my unwashed hair
And I don't want to share 'em

I want a farm but not to look after
Ten thousand pre-records behind the scenes,
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to scream!

I want the works
I want the whole works
Alpacas and poultry and pigs and grey horses
Of all shapes and sizes
And now
Don't care how
I want it now
Don't care how
I want it now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Also. Why the duck couldn't Worzel have made that broomstick cock herself? Like she can't glue a stick on a slab of wood. Cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Million pound home with bleeping shite in it! That kitchen roll holder is like something a child would make in primary school!
I was just thinking it's like when you start in year 7 and they say make something in wood work 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.