Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no prude and I could turn the air blue but her unnecessary swearing on her stories is beginning to genuinely offend me. Imagine being in a place of public spotlight and setting a tone as low as her.

Reactions: 14
Soph Exotic!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm creased.

bleeping Carole Baskin. Get her in here pronto.
Here for the day Jaymeee goes missing and Tattle uncover how Soph finally lost her tit and fed him to an Alpaca.. there'll be screenshots of half eaten flip flops in the shed and a shrivelled testicle in the chicken feed 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe the amount she swears on her stories! It’s extremely unprofessional. I’m self employed and if I put posts up like that on my business page / website, I’d have no business and no clients! She has children and young adults following her. Her language is appalling - same with when she sticks her fingers up on jimbobnoknob’s stories. Disgusting.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand how she's not packed up the house yet? Literally not even a mug has been packed. I don't believe anything she says. She could upload a story with the date and time showing in real time and I still wouldn't believe her
I'm with you! She so full of shite it's ridiculous everything that pours out from that gob is pure 💩

Reactions: 13
Whoa whoa whoa lady! Never mind your deep and meaningless diatribe and your Goodnight! Where’s the bastard compost liner, I’ve been waiting all day ya bastard 😤
View attachment 995976
She’s the reason I can’t get any nice outfits for my son. Decking tracksuits everywhere
(I have nothing wrong with tracksuits I just personally am not a fan)
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a thought trolls, do we think she has any idea about the difference between straw and hay?
ETA, not talking about the hay stack on top of her noggin either

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would help if the SS thread wasn't full of mainly massive sarky cunts, people might feel comfortable to go over there and comment but nooooo, if you mention hinch you get the devils water thrown at you. No ones happy with the hinch thread anymore, someone's constantly whinging about the conversation on this thread recently. Ya just can't win
Well said 👏🏻 who cares if it crosses over sometimes or what the topic is. We all have a laugh. sometimes it might veer onto topics that don’t interest you, just ignore it for a while, it always passes!

I don’t care what you lot all talk about you’re all flipping hilarious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
so say IF her living arrangements are what her stories are making out and IF somebody is always at 'the farm' then is it split between her and Jamie? and the kids stay at Greyskull?
I can't imagine she is ever at Greyskull with Ren and Lon without another adult, so then does that mean Jamie does the kids and she sleeps alone at 'the farm' ready to tend the fur babies at 6am?

Or has she roped in Fids and Weepy to do a shift there too? What a way to be independent guys 😂

I can't see any of this making any sense!!
Of course, Weepy is high on wood shaving and whittling for his life, he’s in his workshop 24/7 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been off tattle for a while after finding out I'm knocked up again. Utter shock + utter exhaustion meant I needed a period of deep rest.

Except I live in the real world where I work full time and have a nearly 2 year old terrorising me needing mamas attention....like kids do!

How the duck does Hinch have all the time in the world to chuck hay about and video herself taking off the most hideous wellies I've ever seen? Her house is basic at best, I skipped through the stories of it. Boring. But it always just amazes me how little of a mother this woman really is. Where are your kids?? My parents would be fucked off if I was constantly dumping my child on them to prioritise this other stuff that's really not necessary. Do you really need to be making a boot room? A bleeping loo roll holder or whatever it was and videoing carpet??

duck me, I honestly think shes an alien. On a completely different planet. Imagine missing out on your kids lives because your too busy throwing straw about. Honestly flabbergasted still at how mental this woman is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If Stacey’s tit show tonight isn’t the reality check she needs to stop doing pre records, there’s no hope…

Reactions: 17
Is she feeling ok? What's happened now, that quote was very OTT. What's happened so bad that it makes her stomach drop...never mind trivial shot Soph!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.