Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, question for people who also have a boot jack - she places her supposedly muddy left boot on the boot jack to remove her supposedly muddy right boot, how does she then remove the left boot? Coz the foot plate is now dirty (or it would be if you could get dirty from tend grass) so if she now places her right foot on the boot jack to remove her left boot then her right sock is going to get muddy. I'm confused.com
Yes . . No matter how careful you are you end up with at least 1 muddy futz . .
Hope this helps 👍

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothings the matter, she's put that quote on so all her sheep worry and take the attention off ss new dog
She's clever

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What the hell is she talking about? Something big and life changing? Making her stomach drop? Is she talking about moving house or has something else happened? Moving house is not gut dropping life changing hunnayyy
If you’ve got a roof over your head, family in good health and food on the table your doing well, bleeping attention seeker 👍
Oh and she keeps showing the gigantic foootz on purpose 👍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi Guyzzzzzz, How feasible is it to have “fur boyzzz” in my home. I don’t have enough room for a barn/shed but we can kick the kids out and give them their own room.
Asking for a friend . Floor 12 Flat 16
lurves Mrs Hinch I’m her bestest fan

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here's the thing. She will never admit the negative. The tit, the rats, the fact the feeders are shite and the alpacas eat more of the shed and astro turf than their food. She just won't show any of that. Some day she will come on with a story of how the 3 boys kept breeding together and she ended up with 20k alpacas 1 morning and they had to go to alpaca people. She will also pay someone to do the mucking out, but like the cleaner in greyskull, they won't be allowed to say.

She's a deceitful bleep through and through.

Best we can hope for is that Katie Price gets her social media anti bullying Bill passed and that all Instagram accounts have to be verified with proper ID. That would put a stop to the bots 👍
At least Katie price is putting her fame if you cal that to use. Can’t knock her for that

Reactions: 9
What the hell is she talking about? Something big and life changing? Making her stomach drop? Is she talking about moving house or has something else happened? Moving house is not gut dropping life changing hunnayyy
If you’ve got a roof over your head, family in good health and food on the table your doing well, bleeping attention seeker 👍
She’s up the duff again I bet 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Makes you wonder what the fluff she's on about...seems bigger than just a house move or a few pet alpacas and chickens.

Reactions: 16
Guessing the press have got hold of a photo of the old Al pacos on the ranch and are publishing it tomorrow, so no more drip feeding🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
It always properly tickles me when literal millionaires play the ‘U ok hun’ fishing game. Proof it’s a personality type and not situational at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Has she had a life threatening accident? Lost a close family member? Had some shocking health news? If not then wtf is that quote about? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.