Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing about the geese - her pre-records are such that they could have been filmed at any time, long before the restrictions.

If they are currently being allowed to roam free though I would throw the book at them myself, too many people terrified of losing their pet birds (as well as the risk to business) and no excuses for allowing domesticated birds to be roaming round.
Apparently they are free-roaming today. So @fannysjohnny has been told.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I know a couple of people have said it already but a Gretal rant is IMMINENT

She is really pissed of that everyone on here has all her next steps worked out, Jamie made a total buffoon of himself with that quiz game thing and that he half revealed the kitchen

Reactions: 33
Hinch: Henry doesn’t like other dogs

Also Hinch: let’s add three alpacas to his garden.

She should be no where near animals. It’s not about their welfare, it’s about her selfish whims. This more than any of the stupid tit she’s done has angered me.

Advertising what you have when anyone can find your house and admit only one person is there at night (and let’s face they’re all feckless and useless) seems a recipe for robbery or being targeted.
Maybe they've been burgled 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't surprise me...why else would anyone need a 5 bedroom house. I've never understood anyone having a bigger house than they need.
Tbf I would have a bigger house if i could afford it. Must be lovely to have spare rooms when family come to stay.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think anything has happened. I think she’s referring retrospectively to having children. Hence why photos of them. This is her poorly articulated way of saying she doesn’t give a tit about tattle but well, it just proves she does.
I did think it was also a fingers up to her nustry trolls!

Reactions: 11
The only times I've had my world turned upside down and made my stomach drop I've been in no fit state to be on social media, let alone write a nice long post and put it out there to worry all my nearest and dearest 🤷‍♀️
Exactly, a death or cheating are the only things thst would make my stomach drop🤔

Reactions: 22
I don’t think anything has happened. I think she’s referring retrospectively to having children. Hence why photos of them. This is her poorly articulated way of saying she doesn’t give a tit about tattle but well, it just proves she does.
I read it in that way too. She doesn’t love them enough to give them their privacy though does she?

Wouldn't surprise me...why else would anyone need a 5 bedroom house. I've never understood anyone having a bigger house than they need.
Tbh if I had the money I'd definitely have a bigger house or a house with a big enough garden to build a mini house for my 10year old and 14year old to live 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1. Hunch & Jimbob
2. Henners
3. Royoioi
4. Rodney
5. Err I forgot the name of the other fur boy 🦙

Ron&Lon will be off to sleep with fiddle & weeping al, with her fcked up priorities and all 😢

• Haha
Maybe it was seeing her first million in the bank was her life changing, stomach churning event it certainly wasn’t the babies she gave birth too she would rather spend time in the hay shed or the boot room
Edit to add
Or maybe she’s feeling the wrath of the huns about Stacey spin doctor Solomon’s new dog. And she’s out in sympathy with her because the trolls are after her BFF

Reactions: 17
The only times I've had my world turned upside down and made my stomach drop I've been in no fit state to be on social media, let alone write a nice long post and put it out there to worry all my nearest and dearest 🤷‍♀️
Exactly!! If something that tragic had happened to her now or recent past! You would not want to share on social media as you want to keep it PRIVATE
There is nothing.
She just wants her shoppers back in her inbox

Reactions: 17
I know a couple of people have said it already but a Gretal rant is IMMINENT

She is really pissed of that everyone on here has all her next steps worked out, Jamie made a total buffoon of himself with that quiz game thing and that he half revealed the kitchen
Oooo I think I missed the near reveal post of the kitchen

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.