Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is she obviously has known about her ‘farm’ for months and months, possibly way before Lennie was born. So why did she bother doing all of his nursery up in her old house? I thought about this today and it just doesn’t make any sense. Especially as babies sleep in the same room as their parents for 6 months. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She did it especially for the gram 👍🏻
likes and engagement mean more follows and Money from deals/partnerships etc
That is ALL anything is about with her and skum bucket Jamie

Reactions: 11
I get it, but SS adopting a dog and lying about the timescale belongs on the SS thread really. It doesn't have any relevance to Hinch other than the fact that they both lie. But we know that, we don't need pages analysing SS and the dog adoption page posts.🤷
Would help if the SS thread wasn't full of mainly massive sarky cunts, people might feel comfortable to go over there and comment but nooooo, if you mention hinch you get the devils water thrown at you. No ones happy with the hinch thread anymore, someone's constantly whinging about the conversation on this thread recently. Ya just can't win

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm on the diet coke and lentil crisps. January innit!
Oh blimey, OH is out so I thought right I'll open a bottle of wine. But nooooo, I've got to fast from 8pm as having a blood test in morning and not allowed anything now apart from water. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I saw that black lounge suit thing in Tesco yesterday. I don’t normally shop there so hadn’t seen it before. It’s looks like utter cheap crap and as my old maw would say ‘ye could spit peas through it!’ My husband also asked why
The both dress like tramps despite having pots of money.

Reactions: 14
First picture looks like tend grass.
Second picture looks like real grass.

That Henry video is exactly the same as the one posted last night.
I still think that's fake grass. It's too perfectly flat and even compared to where Henry is stood. If it was real grass she'd of made a point of showing it to shut us up

Reactions: 12
Whoa whoa whoa lady! Never mind your deep and meaningless diatribe and your Goodnight! Where’s the bastard compost liner, I’ve been waiting all day ya bastard 😤
849C17FB-94A0-4939-ABCD-90AB4A51D5C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
No alpacas tonight guys, stand down. She’s thrown a paddy, posted some plagiarised saying and a photo of the two boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Juice in a sippy cup and shiny chavtastic Adidas tracksuit. Yeah... They're farm people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s definitely pregnant. She looks so much bigger in that barn/hut/shed/fur baby shack

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.