Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh put the bleeping phone down and put your children to bed you daft bint!!
Shouldnt Ronnie be off baby bottles now? I always remember being told to stop baby bottles because it's not good for teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Here she is again... Hinting that Ronnie is on the spectrum. She makes me bleeping sick. Anything for attention. When you sit infront of a mirror on your phone with your baby every night rather than seeing to your other child that's all he knows to do. My girls do the same and they're 10 and 12...all children like routine... They go brush their teeth, fanny around for 15 mins, come give me a love and go to bed. duck wit!!!
Ronnie can't read and doesn't have social media who and why are the constant declerations & blessed actually for??

Reactions: 20
A bottle at his age might explain why he has delayed speech
This is perhaps a bit unfounded. We don't know what he drinks from for the rest of the day, one bottle as comfort before bed is not such as issue I'd have thought? I've met many kids who found it hard to give up that bedtime bottle and the only issues I've heard of is it making it harder to overnight potty train and needing more thorough teeth brushing.

Happy to be corrected on this, but I do think we need to be mindful not to place blame for any issues R may or may not have..Hunch has been so vague we don't actually know what delay there is if any!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey Soph, we’ve had more votes in our poll than you’ve had comments on your reel.

Nusty trolls 1 - 0 Hinch

Now who’s jealous?!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
they show on the reel but not the grid post

You can see them on the desktop version of insta but I couldn’t make it work!
I’ll check now, one moment

This is perhaps a bit unfounded. We don't know what he drinks from for the rest of the day, one bottle as comfort before bed is not such as issue I'd have thought? I've met many kids who found it hard to give up that bedtime bottle and the only issues I've heard of is it making it harder to overnight potty train and needing more thorough teeth brushing.

Happy to be corrected on this, but I do think we need to be mindful not to place blame for any issues R may or may not have..Hunch has been so vague we don't actually know what delay there is if any!
My son goes to bed with a bottle of water more as a just Incase you’re thirsty kinda thing but he’s not even that fussed about milk in the day now (which makes me fuming after I’d stocked up on UHT whole milk 😒👌🏻)

mediated to state not a teat baby bottle a kids drinking bottle? If you know what I mean 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
E5E9606B-4C9B-4974-ABE7-C349C8D569EB.png

More then some but quite a lot less then most recent.
Where’s the 4 million followers…?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
WHY IS THAT BABY STILL NOT IN BED AT 11PM?!

The “special sleepy touch”eh Inch? That should be used by about 8:00!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why are you sat downstairs on the couch in a bright room? Take him to bed!! I bet Ronnie would also enjoy a cuddle to sleep, but he gets a wave 🥴
Right? Unreal.

This gives the impression that Lonnie hasn’t even been to bed yet. But if he has, and this is just putting him back to sleep after a waking, YOU DO IT IN THE NURSERY, in the dark, or dim light! Not in the bleeping lounge with the lights and TV on!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Mere peasant here, what is a boot room for and do you need one on a tend farm ?

I have a modest house with gardens, it’s not a tend farm. I take my wellies not tit ones off amazon off at the front door and leave them under the porch.

Hunch is distracting the sheep with the tit stuff whilst the professionals finish the inside.

KTTP Imagine moving into a new house and not needing to sell your old house and are over the moon you’ve transformed a cupboard into…. WAIT FOR IT GUYSH…. a nicer looking cupboard. Clevaaaa girl ✨

We know she’s full of tit but the first room really? 😂 imagine getting your family and friends to see the house and you’re like, yeah we haven’t bothered with the living room, bedroom or boys room yet but look at my boot room…..

Also great thread title Blonde and recap Polly!
P.s. will go back and catch up

p.sss bleeping room actually! The nerve of her hope she has some well deserved deep rest “lol lol”

• Haha
And a lot of those will be the bots she’s bought as they will like posts won’t they
I didn’t know bits could like also but that makes sense. I’ve seen cements with 10+ million followers (actual celebs) with less likes

Reactions: 7
Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Thursday was a quiet day for Sophie (I know, it’s a shock).

She claims that she took the boys to soft play - but we all know it was really Jamie, who allegedly runs round shouting ‘Ronnie Hinch!’ over and over - and that Henry had a walk. Sorry Sophie but that’s a month’s worth of effort for you so we don’t believe it.

Chips for dinner again, clearly the only food they can have since the great jus roll recall of 2022.

Friday morning brought a photo of Ron’s bedroom (see nusty trolls, he isn’t still in a cot) which looked suspiciously like a list of undeclared ads, and was swiftly deleted.

It became clear why she’d deleted as she was then miraculously at the new housenotfarm, proving that Henry does get on with Mamfa’s dog I’m fank yoo.

Boot room updates began with stick on floor tiles (which were neither straight nor properly stuck) and some AmaZOn barskittttts which were declared cUUTTTTe.

Soph loved showing off her fave new tool, which has probably had more action lately than her original tool (Sorry Jamie but it’s true)

All rounded off with a string of stories and a boot room transformation grid post. There’s no grey or crushed velvet in sight, what will the huns do?! Call me suspicious, but this would be a great way to test the reaction from her flock of shoppers before unveiling any other rooms in the house.

There’s a not a lot of boot storage, and no sign of the umbrella stand she was gushing over just 2 days ago.

Essex fire service will be on standby for that candle though, nothing like a naked flame in an unoccupied room full of wood.

Weekend off now Soph?
Understandable as the poor love has been so busy, dashing between houses, uploading and deleting stories, and transforming that room in 24 hours?! She must need a rest.

View attachment 989521

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
Thanks for the poll, Pol! I’m shocked at not just the amount of newbies but how many there are in general on these threads!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.