Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give the room a week before it’s caked in mud… oh wait. It won’t be used
That’s true plus they don’t live on a farm either, I live very close to 2 farms and to live on a real farm there’s muck and dirt and you can’t make everything pretty and real farmers work their asses of, no holidays, no days off and very long hours, her and Janine would die if they had to work on a real farm

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Woman in grey house shows people who also live in grey houses how to clean. How the hell did we ever cope without this knob head sales woman? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is that phone glued to her hand? Put it down and spend time with your lovely boys for Christ’s sake woman! 🙄 It’s bedtime not an opportunity to blindside your sheep into thinking you are a wonderful mum. If you were that phone would be turned off and you would be reading your kids bedtime stories!!

As for candles in a so called boot room, I know what that’s for 👍🏼 To mask the smell of bullshit that comes out of your mouth!! 💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually managed to have a conversation with my nursery my son is in (1day a week atm going upto 2 next month now he’s more comfortable there) & they’ve informed me many children his age that are in are delayed with speech, emotional and social development from what they have noticed so far which they are attributing to covid and not having the usual social activities and being around other people and children more

I’m not sure how those in the profession on here feel about that but ^ thought I’d share as ron is a few months older then my son
Yes, behaviour and manners seem to be an issue too. Partly, as you say, many of these children will have lived their entire lives in and out of lockdown, thus preventing them from attending groups or mixing with other adults or children.

Reactions: 11
This is perhaps a bit unfounded. We don't know what he drinks from for the rest of the day, one bottle as comfort before bed is not such as issue I'd have thought? I've met many kids who found it hard to give up that bedtime bottle and the only issues I've heard of is it making it harder to overnight potty train and needing more thorough teeth brushing.

Happy to be corrected on this, but I do think we need to be mindful not to place blame for any issues R may or may not have..Hunch has been so vague we don't actually know what delay there is if any!
My 3 year old likes a bottle of milk before bed 🙈 one of the 11oz huge MAM ones 🙈 but I love milk & have a pint whilst watching tv before bed & so does Mr Doe so who are we to tell her she can’t 🙈

Reactions: 12
How will he learn to talk if you can't just call it a bottle... stupid twit. learn English to help your child.

Edited for spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is perhaps a bit unfounded. We don't know what he drinks from for the rest of the day, one bottle as comfort before bed is not such as issue I'd have thought? I've met many kids who found it hard to give up that bedtime bottle and the only issues I've heard of is it making it harder to overnight potty train and needing more thorough teeth brushing.

Happy to be corrected on this, but I do think we need to be mindful not to place blame for any issues R may or may not have..Hunch has been so vague we don't actually know what delay there is if any!
I said it “might” ... I did not say it was the reason 🙂

Reactions: 3
I really hope for Ron’s sake they give his teeth a good brush before bedtime. Milk is full of lactose and if he is going to bed with his bottle then there is a strong possibility he will end up with cavities in his teeth.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is part of Ron's routine to sit on the floor with her staring in a mirror whilst recording it all? Poor wee mite, she should be cuddled up beside him reading him a story. She's a giant gangly fud of a woman!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I really hope for Ron’s sake they give his teeth a good brush before bedtime. Milk is full of lactose and if he is going to bed with his bottle then there is a strong possibility he will end up with cavities in his teeth.
No teeth brushing he went up on his own but the dog gets tucked in!
Joking…
I’m sure she run up after him and stroked his head and shook his hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is part of Ron's routine to sit on the floor with her staring in a mirror whilst recording it all? Poor wee mite, she should be cuddled up beside him reading him a story. She's a giant gangly fud of a woman!
Sitting there eye bleeping herself like a budgie in a cage as usual. 🙄

PhotoGrid_Plus_1598997968241 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Why can’t she do Ron’s little routine in private? 🙄🙄🙄 bleeping phone in his face. It’s no ones business
Here she is again... Hinting that Ronnie is on the spectrum. She makes me bleeping sick. Anything for attention. When you sit infront of a mirror on your phone with your baby every night rather than seeing to your other child that's all he knows to do. My girls do the same and they're 10 and 12...all children like routine... They go brush their teeth, fanny around for 15 mins, come give me a love and go to bed. duck wit!!!
Well I was going to say I don’t understand why his little routine has to be shared with all the weirdos and ponces on Instagram but then realised it’s that bleep Hunch doing it so am I really surprised? No. She’s a tit mother. Fancy sticking a phone in his face while he’s getting himself comfy for bed 🤦🏼‍♀️ Proving once again the gram is more important than the kids.

ETA forgot to delete the first attempt at my rant 😅 you get my gist though…

also… replace p with an n 😉

• Haha
Why why why is the first room in a new house a boot room? Why not your kids room no need for a boot room if your not living there yet🤦‍♀️

Edit to add who does the outside before the inside ... your not living outside
Jamie ( short for James ) has his new cheap flimsy wellies to store somewhere. . 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No teeth brushing he went up on his own but the dog gets tucked in!
Joking…
I’m sure she run up after him and stroked his head and shook his hand.
Hunnnay Ron can brush his own teeth perkifKly well I’m fank yooou! he climbs on the toilet (as shown previously) like little climbing manZ and brushes his teeth ova the sink with no help cos he a clevvvvva booooooy 🪥

• Haha
I listened in late to the conversation on the radio today . .
Almost tit myself when I heard "you've already got 2 children, what on earth possessed you to have ANOTHER 1 AND move to a farm?" . .
Obvs it wasn't Hunch . .
It was a fella ( I think) from a boy band . .
Totally got overexcited tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.