Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve been ordered to put my phone down nusty trolls… so placing myself here so I can catch up tomorrow (at some point! Saturday is family time and swimming lessons for the eldest!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here she is again... Hinting that Ronnie is on the spectrum. She makes me bleeping sick. Anything for attention. When you sit infront of a mirror on your phone with your baby every night rather than seeing to your other child that's all he knows to do. My girls do the same and they're 10 and 12...all children like routine... They go brush their teeth, fanny around for 15 mins, come give me a love and go to bed. duck wit!!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 28
duck is she on about "we" get Ron's bottle "we" kiss him onbthe head...does she mean her and Lon? Her and Jamie? Her Jamie Len Fiddle Weepy ClingOn and the milkman?!

I definitely took this as her saying Ron gets bathed and ready for bed with someone else, then gets his bottle and runs in to say goodnight to he before waving and going to bed. Totally agree with whoever earlier mentioned the divide and conquer bedtime with more than one kid (for example in my house we do wash/bath together then us parents take it in turns a kid a night) but the 'routine' here seems to be Hinch doesn't bother herself with the book reading or settling Ronnie part..she just stays up with the golden child because he can just sit and entertain himself whilst she edits her montages or follows her sheep on Insta.

duck me I know I'm due on but she's making me rage today. duck off with your sheep woman you deserve nothing
Divide and conquer is one thing but it sounds like she does absolutely nothing and just waves him off goodnight. We do divide and conquer with my toddler. Since I spend more time during the day with our kiddo my husband tackles most of the bedtime stuff while I tidy up, put clothes in the laundry, empty the bath, throw out the nappies etc and then we both sit and do a story with our toddler and take him upstairs to bed. And then since we're upstairs we get into our comfies and stuff before slobbing on the sofa.

Sounds like as big of a drip as Jamie is, he does most of the hands on parenting and Lady Muck just sits on her arse until something needs to be recorded for the 'Gram or she waves them off to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right I’ve been ordered to put my phone down nusty trolls… so placing myself here so I can catch up tomorrow (at some point! Saturday is family time and swimming lessons for the eldest!)
Enjoy your evening! *Nudge nudge wink wink* x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck is she on about "we" get Ron's bottle "we" kiss him onbthe head...does she mean her and Lon? Her and Jamie? Her Jamie Len Fiddle Weepy ClingOn and the milkman?!

I definitely took this as her saying Ron gets bathed and ready for bed with someone else, then gets his bottle and runs in to say goodnight to he before waving and going to bed. Totally agree with whoever earlier mentioned the divide and conquer bedtime with more than one kid (for example in my house we do wash/bath together then us parents take it in turns a kid a night) but the 'routine' here seems to be Hinch doesn't bother herself with the book reading or settling Ronnie part..she just stays up with the golden child because he can just sit and entertain himself whilst she edits her montages or follows her sheep on Insta.

duck me I know I'm due on but she's making me rage today. duck off with your sheep woman you deserve nothing
She should try putting her phone down and involving herself in the routine instead of doing it all for Instagram attention 🙄

Reactions: 16
Divide and conquer is one thing but it sounds like she does absolutely nothing and just waves him off goodnight. We do divide and conquer with my toddler. Since I spend more time during the day with our kiddo my husband tackles most of the bedtime stuff while I tidy up, put clothes in the laundry, empty the bath, throw out the nappies etc and then we both sit and do a story with our toddler and take him upstairs to bed. And then since we're upstairs we get into our comfies and stuff before slobbing on the sofa.

Sounds like as big of a drip as Jamie is, he does most of the hands on parenting and Lady Muck just sits on her arse until something needs to be recorded for the 'Gram or she waves them off to bed.
Yep exactly! I truly believe she doesn't do his bedtime because it is probably too much bother (she might have to actually read a book that's not her MEmoir) and she can claim she needs the time to 'work' because so far Lon can be restrained to a chair and will probably be happy enough watching TV or playing with his own feet!

Useless woman and mother she is.

Can’t wait till Lennie is on the move. Be interesting to see if he disappears under someone else’s care and it’s just all about the animals from there in.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been said loads of times before…
Lovely of her to be supporting small businesses in her boot room makeover..
amaZON
amaZON
amaZON

• Heart
  • Haha
Ooooo guys!!! This is really interesting!!!
soooo I know a few have been saying they have been reporting the bots on Instagram today! And I decided when it was quiet to do the same! I just kept refreshing the page was was doing it as they started to follow Basically her new spam followers!
WELL! Look at her folllow numbers today!!!
muchhh lower than what they have been of late. Soooooo
Either Soph was too busy to buy bots today!
orrrr us reporting the spam bots is helping!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.