Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming this is Lonnie’s room as it’s got the changing table. I thought it might be cling on that I could hear but not sure.

@Andioooop pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeee pretty please
I think it is the niece. She's In James's stories. Sophas covering her chin/ neck again. Or she's praying...?

Reactions: 13
Is that a pillow in the cot or the cot bumper saying “Hinch”?

why would you have your last name on it?
It’s not even as if it’s their last name! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, looks like the stair gate had been left open. Not a great idea if Ronnie is getting all hyped up at her caterwauling singing!

Reactions: 18
‘Our plumber has checked’
Meaning it’s already done. Ok love 💕 hope Henryblesshim appreciates his new bathroom and bedroom that you’ve given him and that he has more room to live in then the possible alpaca’s that will arrive xx
love how she’s just addressed the water and plumbing issue 🤣🤣🤣
I know that I, and some others, have been getting on at her about!
So you planning and walking the alpacas over there too for a drink out the sink and wash??

Reactions: 13
Wassscchroom or mussshrooom couldn’t distinguish which there’s a lot of sssscccchhhhh’s going on in that clip

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's so self conscious of her weight. In that Earthworm Jim video she doesn't stop covering her chin and jowls. She's not large in any way. But I guess that's how insecurity works.

Made me feel a bit sorry for her for a second. Then I remembered what a mouth breathing calculating thundercunt she is and got over it 👍
Screenshot_20220115_215723.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
NEW THREAD

Please remember to wash off your boots in the dog wash before going to the boot room and then walking barefoot to the house 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 37
‘Rufus, Dave, Henry’

she’s already forgotten about old Roy, Ray and Rodders.
Tbf she got the hit up so long ago I’m not surprised she’s moved onto wellies now so

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cling-on: “Four types of cosmetics”

Soph: “Surgery”

bUt I hAvEnT hAd AnY wOrK dOnE

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.